Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 7, 2018
After scheduling a meeting with Alexei via smartphone for a friday night I missed to go encounter him. Now I can't continue with the quest.
Is there anyway to restore the quest line? Changing the status might fix something?

Below is my variables of the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
After scheduling a meeting with Alexei via smartphone for a friday night I missed to go encounter him. Now I can't continue with the quest.
Is there anyway to restore the quest line? Changing the status might fix something?

Below is my variables of the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He should call you on the next day to reschedule the meeting. That didn't happen? If not, send me a savegame so that I can take a closer look.

Reactions: darthlucifer

darthlucifer

May 4, 2018
He should call you on the next day to reschedule the meeting. That didn't happen? If not, send me a savegame so that I can take a closer look.
Help plz
After some point my mood will be limited a lot. Mainly it get reduced to 10 . I don't know what went wrong
. Is After Iosif marking is there something that causes Mood to go down by 10 by every move? And get stuck at 10.
Or did I screw up messing with the cheat official menu

Last edited:

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Help plz
After some point my mood will be limited a lot. Mainly it get reduced to 10 . I don't know what went wrong
. Is After Iosif marking is there something that causes Mood to go down by 10 by every move? And get stuck at 10.
No, that's meant to happen. Some events just upset Sveta a lot.
Soaking in the bath, smoking weed, dancing in the community centre, and doing yoga are all good ways of restoring her mood.

Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
I know that, it was over a week. did some quick loads and etc to for repeat but nothing
it wont hurt to give a look at the code

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well ...
The birth implant is from the main game and NOT from the Whore Life mod.
It does not work in the beginning.
And by that I mean it can take some time for it to take effect. Like 2 1/2 weeks or whatever.
"Does not work in the first week" is the minimal possibility. Meaning if you are extremely lucky it works correctly after 7 days and if you are very unlucky it starts working correctly after 25 days or so.
IIRC the calculation is not extremely straightforward but complex and takes weight, looseness, overall strength/agility, ... into account.

Reactions: julzor

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Help plz
Probably not a mood issue, but upload a savegame anyway please. I'll take a look what's going on.

VBran

May 16, 2020
Hi Julzor can you maybe post the exact conditions for when the mother starts knowing about being a whore and will kick you out of the apartment? I would like to try avoid getting kicked out and still take the occasional client to get to the lump sum system with Georgiy. Essentially this means having Georgiy know but not Mom. I do know the exact conditions of 0.37 but I guess you changed that with 0.3703.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hi Julzor can you maybe post the exact conditions for when the mother starts knowing about being a whore and will kick you out of the apartment? I would like to try avoid getting kicked out and still take the occasional client to get to the lump sum system with Georgiy. Essentially this means having Georgiy know but not Mom. I do know the exact conditions of 0.37 but I guess you changed that with 0.3703.
Sure :D ... Every time you accept a client the following check is made: if your prostitute fame in pavlovsk is greater than a random number between 100 and 200 and you had more than 25 clients in pavlovsk and a random number between 0 and 1000 (0 and 2000 if the client takes you inside) is smaller than your prostitute fame than your mom will find out. If you have 1000 (2000 for indoor events) fame the check will always be true. If you're keeping your your prostitute fame in Pavlovsk below 100 it will always be false. You could use the cheat menu to gain access to the parents apartment again.

Reactions: SASSAS11

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
What do you mean by girllife\mod\wlife\images? Should I dump the images to that folder?
Also, there are no images showing for feeding/walking/bathing the dog.

The images associated with the dogs are in [Girl Life] 0.8.3.1\images\activities

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
What do you mean by girllife\mod\wlife\images? Should I dump the images to that folder?
Also, there are no images showing for feeding/walking/bathing the dog.

The images associated with the dogs are in [Girl Life] 0.8.3.1\images\activities
You put the dog images in the wrong folder. They all need to go into an image folder in the mod folder. The path you wrote mod/wlife/images is correct. You need to put every image of the mod inside it.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Just wanted to say hey and see how you were doing haven't heard anything in sometime hope things are going well.

What's the future of this mod looking like? Also is there any new news about the pathfinder game?
I'm doing fine :D ... work keeps me to busy to keep working on the mod or my own game, but I have some free time coming up again in a few weeks, so maybe I get some work done if I find the motivation to code in my free time.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes