Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The releases of GL are scheduled. They are NOT dependent on feature completion a whole lot.
Plus every few days there usually is a new dev (developer) version and many players use these ones with the aforementioned mods.
To be fair the clothing overhaul up till now does not really break major stuff in Whore Life.
The clothing choices and high heel choices on start are messed up, the party has the chance to kill QSP when you visit volya to get your dress (that depends on PC, used QSP Player, moon phase, ...)
The sex events work. The parties work (aforementioned possible CTD). The Okoro Brothers work. Fat and bald dude in the hotel (forgot the name) works.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
The releases of GL are scheduled. They are NOT dependent on feature completion a whole lot.
Plus every few days there usually is a new dev (developer) version and many players use these ones with the aforementioned mods.
To be fair the clothing overhaul up till now does not really break major stuff in Whore Life.
The clothing choices and high heel choices on start are messed up, the party has the chance to kill QSP when you visit volya to get your dress (that depends on PC, used QSP Player, moon phase, ...)
The sex events work. The parties work (aforementioned possible CTD). The Okoro Brothers work. Fat and bald dude in the hotel (forgot the name) works.
Yeah the party event will probably need a fix, its the last scene with clothing stuff I need to check.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have fixed one additional thing. It wasn't possible to meet the Okoro brothers in the suburbs. Should be fixed in the new qsp I uploaded.

Reactions: Campfire84

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Frankly, imo, the original game itself is not all that interesting without wlife. This mod is the only reason I still play it, even with updates. Keep up the good work julzor, I like what you’ve done.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
While the mod is good - very good even - it is not the sole purpose of me playing Girl Life.
For instance I do have a playthrough with a virgin sveta. For that one this mod is not good at all.
I recently had a succubus sveta playthrough and for that this mod is heavenly and even feels close to cheating. She does not need to care about food, thirst or sleep.

What I mean by that is this mod is situational. Not an extensive situation where it's not as fitting but it's present.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Just downloaded the new WL update running with 0.8.3 and loaded my WL save file where I was at the end of content pre-update. When I tried to go to sleep in the Sevt's hotel room I just got a white screen and no options to continue.

Not sure if it is a bug caused by loading an old save or an issue related to the update. Either way, thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to how the mod develops.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Just downloaded the new WL update running with 0.8.3 and loaded my WL save file where I was at the end of content pre-update. When I tried to go to sleep in the Sevt's hotel room I just got a white screen and no options to continue.

Not sure if it is a bug caused by loading an old save or an issue related to the update. Either way, thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to how the mod develops.
Can you upload the save so that I can take a look? When I start a new game, teleport myself into the hotelroom and sleep there it works fine. So there must be something in your save that's causing the issue and I would like find out what it is.

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
If you're looking for more mods that expand the content, you can check out on tfgs. It's compatible with my mod and it greatly expands the incest content with the brother.
awww, the bromod isn't there anymore. :(

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah .. no.
The linked thread was for BroMod.
The link you posted is for Brother Mod and More.

The first is (or was?) a mod while the second is an overhaul i.e. replacer.
For reasons unknown (at least unknown to me, maybe discussed in discord) that mod version of the overhaul vanished.

Reactions: CharleyT

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah .. no.
The linked thread was for BroMod.
The link you posted is for Brother Mod and More.

The first is (or was?) a mod while the second is an overhaul i.e. replacer.
For reasons unknown (at least unknown to me, maybe discussed in discord) that mod version of the overhaul vanished.
Oops, my bad, that truly is vanished. Does wlife work with the overhaul?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I previously played the overhaul (a bit to much gay content for my liking to be honest) and I did not encounter a single issue.
That being said it was a while ago. I guess shortly before 8.0 was released and that overhaul is not really "on par" with the updates of the main game as to be expected.
Right now it is based on a dev version one month old. Technically the current version of WL should™ work with that one without a hitch as it introduces new content and does not alter existing content.
But careful.
Dev versions contain bugs, unfinished content, coding errors, ..., therefore it is not extremely stable or consistent.

Reactions: julzor

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Can you upload the save so that I can take a look? When I start a new game, teleport myself into the hotelroom and sleep there it works fine. So there must be something in your save that's causing the issue and I would like find out what it is.
Thanks. Here it is.

Reactions: julzor

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
i have one small problem .i start new game with wlife mod ,buy outfit and shoes but shoes disapear from my inventory.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes