Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 30, 2019
it should be in the some placa where apartaments of sveta`s parents is
I've been all over the her parent's apartment building but I don't see his apartment anywhere. I went to all the other locations and can't find any other apartments. What am I missing?? This doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone else so it can't be that difficult, right?? Anyone know where I can find his place so I can go at the right time and not end up in a wood chipper?

zubitex

Aug 24, 2017
I've been all over the her parent's apartment building but I don't see his apartment anywhere. I went to all the other locations and can't find any other apartments. What am I missing?? This doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone else so it can't be that difficult, right?? Anyone know where I can find his place so I can go at the right time and not end up in a wood chipper?
It should be saturday from 19h00 and on the Five Eight estate aera (where you can choose "go home" go your appartement building"..."Natasha Belova"...etc)

At the bottom you should have:

"The appatement where Volya lives is nearby."

Click on volya

check that above your whore life phone you have "You have to go to Volya's apartment today (19:00) to get ready for the party at Vadim Bely's house."

Reactions: julzor
Oct 30, 2019
It should be saturday from 19h00 and on the Five Eight estate aera (where you can choose "go home" go your appartement building"..."Natasha Belova"...etc)

At the bottom you should have:

"The appatement where Volya lives is nearby."

Click on volya

check that above your whore life phone you have "You have to go to Volya's apartment today (19:00) to get ready for the party at Vadim Bely's house."
Thank you

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
julzor anoher one .they move possibility to buy fake passpor from going between train station and industrial district to red light district-painting shop .propably you nedd to update it as well when you update wlife.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Not likely a problem as it does not rely on where the passport ALSO is available.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
julzor anoher one .they move possibility to buy fake passpor from going between train station and industrial district to red light district-painting shop .propably you nedd to update it as well when you update wlife.
thanks, but that shouldn't be a problem. I'll be able to start working on the mod next week for two weeks. I hope I can fix all bugs in that time.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
The clothes overhaul is an improvement over the previous system.
I never said that this is good or needed for furthering the game, only that it is not unnecessary as claimed.
It is not necessary for this mod as it only creates (minor) inconveniences but the game itself needed it.

The big fallout following the attempting at implementing monetization of the game and making it look like a good thing for players caused many core developers and contributors to jump ship and leave Girl Life.
Not least of which is Julzor whose departure may or may not have something to do with that issue but it correlated time-wise.
Honestly it seems that blow was a big one to the games development as it slowed down tremendously.
I don't know ... the prostitution outfits that are in the game right now look either like they aren't really for a prostitute or look like they are for a uber-slut. I would have liked something in between like there was previously. Or I didn't find the right shop.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
So ... the new shops are completely useless for my mod. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no good shop I can use. The only choice is Scandalicious which has both items I need. At least I can remove the inhib requirement at the beginning of the mod, because I'll have to lower Sveta's inhibition now. She's forced to buy it so inhibition shouldn't matter anyway.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
So ... the new shops are completely useless for my mod. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no good shop I can use. The only choice is Scandalicious which has both items I need. At least I can remove the inhib requirement at the beginning of the mod, because I'll have to lower Sveta's inhibition now. She's forced to buy it so inhibition shouldn't matter anyway.
How about initially abandoning the requirement for prostitute clothing and high heels, and having Volya introduce more slutty clothing as the story progresses (and maybe making her obtain the 'commando' trait along the way (it would give some motivation for acquiring it)).

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
How about initially abandoning the requirement for prostitute clothing and high heels, and having Volya introduce more slutty clothing as the story progresses (and maybe making her obtain the 'commando' trait along the way (it would give some motivation for acquiring it)).
No idea what trait that is, haven't played the game in a long time :D.

I like your idea, but I already fixed it to use the scandalicious shop. If I ever have more time on my hands I will consider doing what you have suggested.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
No idea what trait that is, haven't played the game in a long time :D.
It's a new levelled trait dealing with Sveta's attitude to not wearing panties. It works fine, but there's (AFAIK) no in-game motivation for getting it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know ... the prostitution outfits that are in the game right now look either like they aren't really for a prostitute or look like they are for a uber-slut. I would have liked something in between like there was previously. Or I didn't find the right shop.
How'd be the idea to have the belys have a more or less shop of slutty clothes in the warehouse.
Kind of a second slut hand shop for the employees.
You could search existing clothes that fit and import new ones.

Hell you could even take kinda unused clothes from the main game and overwrite it with clothes of your choice.
"Fifth Element Thermoband outfit" in "save fabric" mode with the description of a slightly better potato bag.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
How'd be the idea to have the belys have a more or less shop of slutty clothes in the warehouse.
Kind of a second slut hand shop for the employees.
You could search existing clothes that fit and import new ones.

Hell you could even take kinda unused clothes from the main game and overwrite it with clothes of your choice.
"Fifth Element Thermoband outfit" in "save fabric" mode with the description of a slightly better potato bag.
Adding new clothes is impossible or I would have already added a new shop a long time ago. :( And you can only change existing images, but not the stats.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Adding new clothes is impossible or I would have already added a new shop a long time ago. :( And you can only change existing images, but not the stats.
The Belys could have a selection of items stolen from various shops (they would appear in the wardrobe a having come from the appropriate shop). I imagine that each item would have to be individually coded into the Belys inventory, so you probably wouldn't want many - but since it's only for the initial set of clothing, you wouldn't need much. (this could also help on the rare occasions when Sveta's clothes don't fit and she has no money for new and she's due at work - she could go and get some from the Belys by increasing her debt).

Oct 29, 2019
All of this explains why I am not bothering to update GL until julzor gets the time to fix what they decide to break this time.

Anyway since I have to be clear let me clearly state this is an O-p-i-n-i-o-n.

sigh; with the way things keep "progressing" one would start to think they don't actually want mods in their game. Except for the bro mod but that is more a replacement than a mod, so meh.

It honestly is starting to feel like the only person interested in how the fans feel about the game is julzor. Not saying the devs can't make their game their way, but do they have to break everything in the game for a unneeded revamp?

Here is how I come to the conclusion the clothing revamp was unneeded. Did it improve the over all gameplay and immersion of the game. answer no. It pretty much left things exactly as they were the clothes are just...... prettier? I guess?

If you want a real life sim game then all items available at a store should be available every trip to said store just like the real world. You do not have to go to XX clothing store everyday for a week in the hopes that the one particular outfit you are looking for will suddenly be on the rack.

Which is why I say this; if their are more outfits than the game can handle displaying at once in a store the revamp should have included either moving the access clothes elsewhere or removing them completely from the game.

on the bright side at least it didn't make things worse. And what little of the changes I have seen have been nice, it all just seems .... unnecessary.

P.S. @ Julzor please don't think I am trying to rush you on the update. I just prefer your mod to most of the rest of the game and am willing to patiently wait for Wlife to be compatible before updating GL

ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
While I agree with Jedi in part with the clothes changes all mods fail and start to stop working sooner or later. I have played so many mods that no longer work because the game keeps progressing and updating and the creator of the mod leaves.. Maybe the changes are not how some would want but any change can effect mods. Even if everyone liked a change it could stop all mods working. I think part of the reason for changes is the code for the game is very poorly done and they are trying to make it cleaner. Even added flavour mod that is also very popular needs updating but the author has pulled the plug and stopped working on it The game cannot stand still. Im afraid one day Julzor will leave, now, next week, next year and that will be the end of this mod. It does not matter who leaves from the main team because someone will replace them .... I hope. The good news is while the game is popular new mods should appear :)

Reactions: SASSAS11

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
One last time.

The clothes overhaul was necessary for Girl Life but NOT necessary for Whore Life.
The clothes overhaul is by no means finished. It is roughly at the mid point or slightly further but that's it.
Judging a game feature for the state it's in and how a mod needs it is ... unwise to put it mildly.

And just for your info.
The GL team are taking mods or part of mods and are implementing it in the main game.
Most prominently they are in the process of implementing parts of BroMod and added flavour, are planning to implement the new "swimlesson" mod and are generally not as mod unfriendly as you make them out to be.
So in essence whining about how GL is losing mods when the mods "get swallowed" by GL also is ... unwise to put it mildly.

And lastly:
The game updates and mods are breaking.
That's life. Sad but normal.
It does happen in EVERY game with mod support and the whining about how "the damn unwanted and unnecessary update broke my beloved mod" is very common.
Get over it.

Reactions: Dastardly

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
Brannon so if the overhaul is`nt finished i would wait with oficial release to point when you finish it,so next updates won`t break shops again.it means if any mod use shop after the overhaul it didn`t change for years and in thees point we talk maybe about months.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes