Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

SASSAS11

Mar 1, 2021
( Honestly: i never got even 1 bug??!!! NO JOKE, NEVER!!! )

WE have to wait: thats cool with me. :)
I liked this Mod always more then the MAIN GAME.
it gave the needed + what i missed in GL !

YEEEEPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!NEW UPDATE!!!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
If you're looking for more mods that expand the content, you can check out on tfgs. It's compatible with my mod and it greatly expands the incest content with the brother.
can you make your mod available in the op of this thread? tnx

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
can you make your mod available in the op of this thread? tnx
At the bottom of the OP are Mega and Google Drive links containing the .qsp and image folders for the mod.
Unzip the 3 'wlife images *' files and the .qsp to the /mod/ folder , and unzip the gl_replacements file to the main game's /image/ folder.

Reactions: julzor

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
At the bottom of the OP are Mega and Google Drive links containing the .qsp and image folders for the mod.
Unzip the 3 'wlife images *' files and the .qsp to the /mod/ folder , and unzip the gl_replacements file to the main game's /image/ folder.
are those BroMod?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
How do I replace the prostitute outfit it's worn out so can't wear it or do prostitution events?
You should be able to buy it again or buy any other outfit that is tagged as a prostitute outfit. There should be a lot to choose from at most stores.

Reactions: A360

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
they again mess something with shoes.after you start new game with wlife during the prologue when i go shopping vith volya i can`t choose any shoes.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Err ...
The Girl Life team is in the process of changing every piece of clothing, not just the shoes.
GM does not have high heels anymore, they have been shipped off to various different stores in St. Petersburg and Pushkin where 3 new stores opened up recently. Two new stores are in Pavlovsk with neither of them having high heels.

Since this mod is not for the dev versions of GL but you tried anyways that one is on you.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Err ...
The Girl Life team is in the process of changing every piece of clothing, not just the shoes.
GM does not have high heels anymore, they have been shipped off to various different stores in St. Petersburg and Pushkin where 3 new stores opened up recently. Two new stores are in Pavlovsk with neither of them having high heels.

Since this mod is not for the dev versions of GL but you tried anyways that one is on you.
It's so unnecessary imho to do that ... but i'll try to find a way to update my mod, but it's really annoying.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes