Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
The current dev build will break the mod because they changed something about the shoes. You have to use the previous dev build or the release version of glife.

Reactions: Jedi_Master_Tallyn

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
Forgive my idiocy if this has been answered, but I can't find it. The guide that is included seems to be for a different scenario than the one I chose. I am doing "New Girl in Town". Can you still trigger all the same events in Pavlovsk even though I'm based in St. Petersburg? If the events or story are different, what do I have to do to get closer to my dog?

Thanks to any responses.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Forgive my idiocy if this has been answered, but I can't find it. The guide that is included seems to be for a different scenario than the one I chose. I am doing "New Girl in Town". Can you still trigger all the same events in Pavlovsk even though I'm based in St. Petersburg? If the events or story are different, what do I have to do to get closer to my dog?

Thanks to any responses.
No, sorry you can't play the mod with the "New Girl in Town" start. You have to play with one of the three school starts (schoolgirl, cursed schoolgirl, schoolboy).

Reactions: Acha

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a save with the bestiality active? I've been at this for days and I still can't get the party with Shura and Sacha that activates prostitution in Pavlovsk...

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Is there a save with the bestiality active? I've been at this for days and I still can't get the party with Shura and Sacha that activates prostitution in Pavlovsk...
Did you give Sacha a blowjob for weed?

Ellis2000

Mar 17, 2021
Very well MOD!!!! Better then the MG story sometimes!!!!!

i read that you not have time to make the story continue right now, but i hope you will continue this MOD :) soon or later!
Ist really GOOD and interesting, i cant wait to play it again when it gets updated.
GJ Julzor and Best of Luck

The detective and Okoro Brothers storyline showing interesting possibility for further developing :)
But the Shura line on the other hand, have some Naughty :) :) Potential------ Maybe some Film shooting? what do you think?

SASSAS11

Mar 1, 2021
The detective and Okoro Brothers storyline showing interesting possibility for further developing :)
But the Shura line on the other hand, have some Naughty :) :) Potential------ Maybe some Film shooting? what do you think?

All path's are interesting, thats my opinion.

i would love to see any of them continued :) but .... thats: not gonna happen :( unfortunately!!!!

The main game (GL) also not really getting evolved in the last months, just: cloth updates.

But its good to see that others also like or honoring this well written MOD! :)

CCARL123456

Mar 27, 2020
All path's are interesting, thats my opinion.

i would love to see any of them continued :) but .... thats: not gonna happen :( unfortunately!!!!

The main game (GL) also not really getting evolved in the last months, just: cloth updates.

But its good to see that others also like or honoring this well written MOD! :)

":( unfortunately!!!!" YOU say it man!!!

Reactions: SASSAS11

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have written one scene for Alexei and fixed a few bugs. I have no time to work on a huge project like my new game, but I find some time here and there to write a single scene. I want to playtest the mod with the latest dev build to squash all bugs resulting from the recent changes. After that is done I will release a new version with the new Alexei scene.

I don't know what I will do afterwards, but with my current job situation it's easier to continue working on my mod from time to time until I have more time again to continue working on pathfinder.

Oct 29, 2019
I have written one scene for Alexei and fixed a few bugs. I have no time to work on a huge project like my new game, but I find some time here and there to write a single scene. I want to playtest the mod with the latest dev build to squash all bugs resulting from the recent changes. After that is done I will release a new version with the new Alexei scene.

I don't know what I will do afterwards, but with my current job situation it's easier to continue working on my mod from time to time until I have more time again to continue working on pathfinder.
While I am overjoyed to hear that the mod is getting more love I am also saddened that the pathfinder game is being backburnered (is that a word??) for the moment. I hope things settle in to a more manageable state soon; or if this is because of success WTG!!!

Anyway hope life continues to be enjoyable!

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Glad to see that you've got some time to work on the mod, sorry to hear about your other project has to hold but I know how RL can make things difficult.

I've just finished a replay through the entire mod and I could see how you could add a few scenes that could bring some stories lines (and game runs) to a close. I was thinking about it after seeing your poll, I'll add my thoughts here if any sound good then cool, if not I look forward to what you do with the mod.

Maxim: He could basically buy Svet from the Belys, and Svet would need to stay with him of face consequences. Essentially if that happens it would end the game and you get a scene where Svet is a reluctant & bored housewife/mother, though grateful to be safe.

Okoro Brothers: They buy Svet, you have a scene showing her having a wild 20 years with them before they let her go with say €250,000 free and clear and the game ends.

Shura: Svet forgives him and gains A party hard boyfriend. She could then sneak access to his drug supply.

Homeless guy: Gets inspired to try to get his life back get a job and an apartment and askes to date Svet and be a supportive BF.

Alexei: Major party hard BF, possibly leading to a bad drug ending.

Sacha: Possible supportive BF... possible abusive if you refuse/unable to quit the day job.

Volya: High prob abusive BF possibility.

Irina: Takes Svet on as her own personal slave to help 'motivate' the other girls and act as stress relief for Irina, shown in an end game scene.

Iosif: When Svet gets kicked out he offers to move her into his place. Not as BF-GF but somewhere she can stay as long as he follows his rules, like give up school to work during the day, when not working be at his place cleaning/cooking, she is his toilet, etc.

Georgiy: If Svet kills the rapist Georgiy offers Svet a reduced target if she agrees to help train/mentor new girls.

Rex: Just a pic when sleeping that he is cuddled up with Svet.

CCARL123456

Mar 27, 2020

YAAAAY!!!!! :) NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I feel sorry for your current situation :( (with, no time ) and wish you the best of luck, for the Future.

But Truth be told, im excited to see WL getting a NEW UPDATE. :) :)
its a HARD Reality game, (with no magic elements!!!! ) That makes it sooooooooo GOOD.

YAAAY!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Gonos

Mar 1, 2020
Life is so funny sometimes with it's timing. I wanted to write a bug report of sorts and then you out of nowhere just fixed some bugs lol. I'm gonna write it anyway in case you missed some of it.

First things first; music in the hotel room. If you try to practice, livestream, record etc. You will eventually get to a menu when you have no options and you are stuck. The only ways to get out is to emergency exit, reload, or click on 'Rex' in "Your dog Rex is lying on the floor." The reason for this is that in the main game the code is as follows : act 'Leave': gt $loc, 'start' . While in the mod it is 'room' and not 'start'. So the fix I came up with (note that I have absolutely no idea how coding works) is to replace every single 'room' in the mod with 'start' and right now it seems to be working properly.

Second problem is with the music in the hotel room once again. If you "Pick up the guitar" or "Place the guitar next to your desk" then you will spawn in the parent's house. The reason is that the code says : gt 'bedrPar', 'start' when instead of it should be gt 'mod_wlife_hotelroom', 'start' (or gt 'mod_wlife_hotelroom', room')

Third minor problem which the first fix actually solves, is that when you accidently try to leave the room without clothes on, then you once again get stuck in the menu. The reason is that the code says : gt 'mod_wlife_hotelroom', 'start'. But originally 'start' doesn't exist, instead there is 'room'

And lastly some very minor issues: If you get the Belys arrested then, the heavy vase you get from Iosif disappears and you also lose the option to buy coffee.

Now bugs aside, I'm gonna be honest with you man. You've been having me on a roller coaster ride. I really love the work you do. This mod is definitely my favourite on the whole site. At first the mod was seemingly abandoned when the fallout happened with the GL dev team. Then you came back. Then you decided to stop working on the mod. Then you decided to make your own game with the same dark theme as the mod. Then you decided that you are going to do something completely different which was a bummer. Then I tried the demo and found out that it is actually amazing. And then life happened and you had no time to work on your hobbys. And finally your sort of kinda came back again- do you see how this resembles a roller coaster ride :). All in all I am thankful that you choose to spend your free time creating these games for us to enjoy without asking anything in return. I really like how you are able to capture the darker tone of things and create really interesting stories with interesting characters. I wish all the best for you

(Ps. since you are writing smaller scenes here and there, are you planning on doing anything with Nikita? Apparently he lives near PC's house and PC has the intention of talking with him, but that option doesn't exist yet. Also have you thought about what you are going to do with the prison content? It is supposedly a regular thing but actually it only happens once. Shouldn't it be good to just change the dialog to make it seem like it's actually a one-time event?

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018

(Ps. since you are writing smaller scenes here and there, are you planning on doing anything with Nikita? Apparently he lives near PC's house and PC has the intention of talking with him, but that option doesn't exist yet. Also have you thought about what you are going to do with the prison content? It is supposedly a regular thing but actually it only happens once. Shouldn't it be good to just change the dialog to make it seem like it's actually a one-time event?
Thanks for the bug reports, I fixed the problems for the next version. I always planned to finish the prison content myself ... if I find the time and motivation to do it. I had some plans for Nikitia, but I don't want to start a new story right now.

SASSAS11

Mar 1, 2021
A NEW UPDATE??????

OHHHH MAAAAN!!!!!

I cant wait to play it?!
THANK YOU Julzor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: CCARL123456
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes