Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Did you activate both fetishes in the menu or only the pissed on fetish?
The normal pissing fetish is absent from the list of options. However outside the menu during the visit at the doctor I blocked the content but during Iosif's thing I set it to allowed.

Wlife Screenshot.PNG

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I can't get the images to show. I have a Girl Life folder with the images and game in it and I made a mod folder with the mod and 3 image packs in it and the mod works fine I have a dog but no images of anything from the mod.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
I can't get the images to show. I have a Girl Life folder with the images and game in it and I made a mod folder with the mod and 3 image packs in it and the mod works fine I have a dog but no images of anything from the mod.
To use the wlife mod you need a mod folder containing wlife.qsp and a folder named wlife containing a subfolder called images which contains all the images for the mod.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
To use the wlife mod you need a mod folder containing wlife.qsp and a folder named wlife containing a subfolder called images which contains all the images for the mod.
Take the image pack contents out of the folder that they come in and merge them all together in the manner ZebCaff stated
Thank you I got it working now. I'm not great with this stuff. The mods I use are all just replacing a game folder with one from a mod.

Apr 9, 2018
Im sorry if this specific thing was already asked i went through multiple pages starting from the end but it seems like im having a basic understanding issue. i am getting an error when i got to install the mod here are some screenshots of the file structure and the error any help would be appreciated i did try and follow the instructions but my head is a bit off lately. and

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Im sorry if this specific thing was already asked i went through multiple pages starting from the end but it seems like im having a basic understanding issue. i am getting an error when i got to install the mod here are some screenshots of the file structure and the error any help would be appreciated i did try and follow the instructions but my head is a bit off lately. and
The files you have in the ...mods/wlife/ directory should be in the ...mods/ directory.

Edit: it's too early to do this stuff. Only the wlife.qsp should be moved to the ...mods/ folder. The images are fine where they are.

Last edited:

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019

i did this i think its what you said to do and i get the same issue?
I did an edit to my post you maybe didn't see (sorry). The images folder should have stayed where it was. (First thing in the morning here - brain not working).

For every mod you have in your mods folder you should see a 'modname.qsp' file and a 'modname' folder (which should contain subfolders called 'images' (if the mod has additional images)and 'sounds' (if the mod has additional sounds).
Sorry about any confusion.

Apr 9, 2018
the images are in the wlife folder in the mods folder. the qsp is directly in the mods folder. is that what you meant? cause i had that like that already and its not working

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
That's correct. Except (and I should have seen this straight away) the 'mods' folder should be named 'mod'.

Apr 9, 2018

the mod folder is now named mod instead of mods but i still get the error?

i do this and get this

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Your setup looks OK now. I don't understand the error message - mod_settings doesn't have a line 108 - it only goes up to line 82. i'm afraid I don't know. I hope someone else can help.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, so I accidentally missed the 'scheduled appointment' with Alexei after the scene at the park and it doesn't look there's a way to call him again. Is there a way to circumvent this or did I miss my chance?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes