Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
julzor if you can look why when i start at the beauty and have inhibitions like 75 after being kidnapped to warehouse and go with volya to shop for outfit it say you have an approciate outfit even if you don`t have one.girllife version 8.2.1 and 0.371 version of whorelife

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
julzor if you can look why when i start at the beauty and have inhibitions like 75 after being kidnapped to warehouse and go with volya to shop for outfit it say you have an approciate outfit even if you don`t have one.girllife version 8.2.1 and 0.371 version of whorelife
I'll take a look. But is it a new game or an old save? They messed up the clothes in 0.82 for old saves.

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
new game.i just started and have initial events of wlife.in my opinion they could just lower inhibitions threshold for prostitutuion outfits

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019
8.2 bugs ... had to start over because of clothes bug(main game)

Loose virginity to voyla pics do not show

Buying new outfit after being recruited is broken you try on clothes but dont select anything or purchase an outfit everthing else working so far havent gotten to the parties yet

When next path game update?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
8.2 bugs ... had to start over because of clothes bug(main game)

Loose virginity to voyla pics do not show

Buying new outfit after being recruited is broken you try on clothes but dont select anything or purchase an outfit everthing else working so far havent gotten to the parties yet

When next path game update?
The clothing stuff should be fixed in the 0.3711. Let me know if there's still problems.

I didn't have time to work on path. I'm in the process of moving and I start a new job in January for which I have to prepare a lot.

Reactions: Ashkun

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
i found the problem why it's crashing, but i can't release a fix right now, because other stuff is broken regarding the scene .. it seems they have again changed stuff regarding the clothes in the game :(

Edit: Fixed, but you won't see images for the clothes in the party scene until the next dev build because some tags for the clothes are missing. Gwen assured me they will be added soon. But that's only a minor inconvenience.
Hmm it still crashes, where can I find the fix?

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Is there any diference from last verion? last one said that Okoro brother threat is under development at last DP scene... Im waiting for story to moveon..

Oct 29, 2019
Is there any diference from last verion? last one said that Okoro brother threat is under development at last DP scene... Im waiting for story to moveon..
Julzor is taking a little break from wlife at the moment, and is developing his own original game based on pathfinder/DnD 5th ed. As for his reason they are his to tell but it is understandable, he did promise to come back to it soon but needed a time out to refresh his pallet and muse.

pathfinder game found here :

You can download the demo of my new game . I tested it and fixed every bug I could find, but I can't guarantee that everything is working right now since there is a lot of stuff I need to test. I also didn't proofread the texts. But the demo should give you an idea how the gameplay will be, how the combat system works and so on. The introduction is also a bit restrictive where you can go and how you move around. That will be different in later chapters.

Just unpack the archive and open path.qsp with your qqsp player you use to play glife/wlife.

Reactions: MikeShox

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
launched the mode (i played before) but now i cannot see time-tweaking options (+-) i think i had before.
like nothing here... i dont think i tweaked it by going to cheat menu each time ...but maybe i confused it with other qsps
1610232431465.png

Volya . i think we talked about him being nearby, but havenot spotted anything new
You find the link to his apartment outside your parent’s apartment complex and he will wait in his car outside his apartment to drive you to the gas station.

Alexei. surely i did that. but dont remember meeting him.
You meet him when you visit Sacha when you have fucked at least 15 customers in Pavlovsk.

Sacha ...when does it happen. i only met regularly with shura and gang boss at tuesday&sundays. sacha is a park drugdealer right?
After the party with him and Shura, visit him to discuss what happened. From now on men
will approach you for sex in Pavlovsk.

though maybe the progress is triggered after N3 event (Visiting the prison) which i havenot done
looks like it for sacha

Shura will invite you to a party, go with him
- Talk to Sacha after the party, men will start to approach you in Pavlovsk

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
launched the mode (i played before) but now i cannot see time-tweaking options (+-) i think i had before.
like nothing here... i dont think i tweaked it by going to cheat menu each time ...but maybe i confused it with other qsps
View attachment 978906
That's a main game issue.

Alexei. surely i did that. but dont remember meeting him.

though maybe the progress is triggered after N3 event (Visiting the prison) which i havenot done
looks like it for sacha
I don't remember if the prison was necessary to trigger the Party, but I don't think so. Iirc you need to give Sacha a blowjob for drugs and continue visiting Shura. Only when you done that and have started the prostitution events in pavlovsk you can meet Alexei.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
issue? i think last 3 qsp games i played had that sort of +- interface (identical, players made) so i assumed it is some common 'code' people copypaste here and there. do you imply that it cannot be done with GL?
/
but i already started...i think...i mean on gas station... not when approached... and i kinda stopped visiting sacha in park.
/
is latest version in OP? honestly im bit afraid to instal something extra after all that unpacking which seemed to be like a pre-quest to gaming
though...according to wllife.txt file
$mod_info[1] = '03700'
!1=mod version
was there a new content or was that about some cosmetic changes, bug fixes?

/
how many mods are compatible with WLGL? ...how to get that bro mode if i havenot registered on tfgames?
(though still havenot played original GL)

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
issue? i think last 3 qsp games i played had that sort of +- interface (identical, players made) so i assumed it is some common 'code' people copypaste here and there. do you imply that it cannot be done with GL?
/
but i already started...i think...i mean on gas station... not when approached... and i kinda stopped visiting sacha in park.
/
is latest version in OP? honestly im bit afraid to instal something extra after all that unpacking which seemed to be like a pre-quest to gaming
though...according to wllife.txt file
$mod_info[1] = '03700'
!1=mod version
was there a new content or was that about some cosmetic changes, bug fixes?

/
how many mods are compatible with WLGL? ...how to get that bro mode if i havenot registered on tfgames?
(though still havenot played original GL)
The latest version is in the op and it contains only bugfixes to make it compatible with the latest glife version. If you want to play with more mods, you have to register on tfgames.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes