Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Don't worry about throwing in the options for now, was thinking of going melee arcane trickster, just throw in a tonne of flat dices and maximize your crit. Weapon focus instead of precision shot - maybe made more sense back when it required point blank shot.

But I like my melee sorc, even though it's a bit silly - and 19-20x2 isn't too shabby to build around, but yeah claw scion might also be something(crit spells), so you're basically just stacking number of attacks, accepting not hitting anything unless it's a crit(with an added touch spell)mage armor, shield, reduce, cats grace, mirror image, haste, the selfish buffbot :p
Yeah, I removed point blank shot for now. I wasn't sure if it should target only enemies on the same line or +1/-1 line around the caster. In the current build I have 9 lines (maybe there were already 9 in the demo) which gives more flexibility where I can position enemies. Now point blank shot makes sense to add back in with a range of +1/-1 combat line.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
That would make sense - 1 line = 30 feet'ish

A reasonably simple system that has sufficient depth, at least for now, another interpretation would be 1 line = 5ft - ez hex conversion but probably a few too many lines.
10ft lines might make sense, so a move could move you to one of the +-3 lines.

Best thing about 30ft/10ft lines, is you can ignore 5ft step cheese entirely for the foreseable future :p

Reactions: julzor

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
Enjoyed the game a lot, and will look forward for more updates :) Only bug I found so far is if you reach the inn and check on the people around, you have the option to break into the room of the women with the feathers, if you fail to do so I locked myself out, since the game didn`t give me any options to continue, so I had to load a different save.

Other thing I didn`t like was that you give the option to choose different appearances and I chose the one numbered "5" in the Picture Folder. But in the scenes, it describes my skin as red, but on the picture, it is pale or white, which took me out of the immersion. Maybe you want to have some simple variables that change depending on the starting picture so that the descriptions match your appearance on the pictures, at least to a degree.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Enjoyed the game a lot, and will look forward for more updates :) Only bug I found so far is if you reach the inn and check on the people around, you have the option to break into the room of the women with the feathers, if you fail to do so I locked myself out, since the game didn`t give me any options to continue, so I had to load a different save.

Other thing I didn`t like was that you give the option to choose different appearances and I chose the one numbered "5" in the Picture Folder. But in the scenes, it describes my skin as red, but on the picture, it is pale or white, which took me out of the immersion. Maybe you want to have some simple variables that change depending on the starting picture so that the descriptions match your appearance on the pictures, at least to a degree.
Thanks, I fixed the problem in the inn. And the game sets eyecolor, skin color, horn length and so on after the portrait is chosen. I fixed the wrong description for the fifth picture.

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
julzor coudl you look at thees ?

by » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:27 pm
This is mod related (Wlife).
With the latest dev version 11-30 it has fucked up something in the Wlife mod game play.
When you are ordered to go to Vadim Bely's Saturday party and go to Volya the game crashes when you enter Volyas apartment :-/
Since I don't get any error I haven't yet found out where or what the error could be.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
julzor coudl you look at thees ?

by » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:27 pm
This is mod related (Wlife).
With the latest dev version 11-30 it has fucked up something in the Wlife mod game play.
When you are ordered to go to Vadim Bely's Saturday party and go to Volya the game crashes when you enter Volyas apartment :-/
Since I don't get any error I haven't yet found out where or what the error could be.
i found the problem why it's crashing, but i can't release a fix right now, because other stuff is broken regarding the scene .. it seems they have again changed stuff regarding the clothes in the game :(

Edit: Fixed, but you won't see images for the clothes in the party scene until the next dev build because some tags for the clothes are missing. Gwen assured me they will be added soon. But that's only a minor inconvenience.

Last edited:

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Started a new game with a 'no-friends' Sveta. She starts with 90 Inhibition so she needs to reduce it before the mod can start - so far so good. Anyway, by the time she is taken to the warehouse by the Belys she has 84 Inhibition which has always been OK before but (using the latest 'built from Github' version), there are no whore outfits in G&M that she can wear (the message says that she may already have all the outfits).

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The lowest prostitute outfits require 80 inhibition.
Been that way since the exhibition to inhibition change in the main game roundabout 1.5 years ago.
Plus the dev team of Girl Life is in the process of some kind of clothes rework which may or may not alter that.
The outfits are there but sveta is not confident enough to wear the clothes so they are not shown in the first place.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
The lowest prostitute outfits require 80 inhibition.
Been that way since the exhibition to inhibition change in the main game roundabout 1.5 years ago.
Plus the dev team of Girl Life is in the process of some kind of clothes rework which may or may not alter that.
The outfits are there but sveta is not confident enough to wear the clothes so they are not shown in the first place.
When I've played high-inhibition starts before (how I think the mod *should* be played) there was always a blue-top-white-shorts outfit that was available if no others were. I realise that the base game clothing is being worked on, but this problem means that Sveta doesn't have (and can't get) clothes to work in.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
When I've played high-inhibition starts before (how I think the mod *should* be played) there was always a blue-top-white-shorts outfit that was available if no others were. I realise that the base game clothing is being worked on, but this problem means that Sveta doesn't have (and can't get) clothes to work in.
So the requirement has to be reduced to 80 for the version for the current dev builds. I will do that tomorrow.

Edit: Done

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
No it means sveta with an inhibition above 80 does not get clothes to work in.
That you previously were able to buy a single dress is more of a bug than planned. The dev team went about the clothes and fixed the one prostitute outfit that was broken ...
With an inhibition score above 80 sveta isn't comfortable to change into a dress that reveals skin higher than her knee, let alone offer her pussy to strangers. Forced or not, it simply does not happen.
In the future the mod won't start until sveta hits that threshold as julzor said.

Last edited:

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
No it means sveta with an inhibition above 80 does not get clothes to work in.
That you previously were able to buy a single dress is more of a bug than planned. The dev team went about the clothes and fixed the one prostitute outfit that was broken ...
With an inhibition score above 80 sveta isn't comfortable to change into a dress that reveals skin higher than her knee, let alone offer her pussy to strangers. Forced or not, it simply does not happen.
In the future the mod won't start until sveta hits that threshold as julzor said.
I reported a problem, and Julzor is sorting it. Job done.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Just curious if I did mess something up.

All of the prostitution scenes dont have any pictures for me. Is that intended or did I fuck something up?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Just curious if I did mess something up.

All of the prostitution scenes dont have any pictures for me. Is that intended or did I fuck something up?
If you see the other pictures, you're maybe using the wrong player. Are you using the recommended one?

Waxwheel

Feb 26, 2020
So will the wlife mod 0.371 work on Girl Life 8.2 ok or should I look for an older build to play with the mod? If so, where should I get an old version? Thanks!

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
So will the wlife mod 0.371 work on Girl Life 8.2 ok or should I look for an older build to play with the mod? If so, where should I get an old version? Thanks!
It should work. It can always be that they did some last minute changes and that breaks something, but I won't know that until you guys play 0.371 with 8.2

Oct 29, 2019
It should work. It can always be that they did some last minute changes and that breaks something, but I won't know that until you guys play 0.371 with 8.2

gonna have to wait for the first bug fix the new release broke all clothes underwear and swimwear especially in older saved they gonna have to fix that first

About Pathfinder game: wow! great start looking forward to more would like to be able to change picture size and text locations though some are under the pictures others are beside and the ones that are beside load strange for me (about half way thru the text) sometimes

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
I'm playing Girl Life 0.8.2.1 and downloaded the wlife 0.3703.7 file, but I'm still getting a crash when going to Volya's apartment for Vadim's party. Is there something else I need to do to keep it from crashing?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I'm playing Girl Life 0.8.2.1 and downloaded the wlife 0.3703.7 file, but I'm still getting a crash when going to Volya's apartment for Vadim's party. Is there something else I need to do to keep it from crashing?
Download 0.371, it's the wlife.qsp you can find on my gdrive or mega.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes