Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Nah.
Elena was on the frontline aside Ionas with the enemies (in this case wolves) still being further away and out of reach.
Yet when she activated the spell and it was asked for a target all 4 enemies were there while ionas wasn't.
She was hurt and missing some HP herself yet she wasn't in the target list either.

Therefore bug.

Savegame for seeing in action (slightly before the fight) :

Reactions: julzor

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Nah.
Elena was on the frontline aside Ionas with the enemies (in this case wolves) still being further away and out of reach.
Yet when she activated the spell and it was asked for a target all 4 enemies were there while ionas wasn't.
She was hurt and missing some HP herself yet she wasn't in the target list either.

Therefore bug.

Savegame for seeing in action (slightly before the fight) :
Yeah, found the problem. I need to split targeting companions and enemies into two different actions or it will break.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I somehow dont seem to encounter Sacha to unlock bestiality. Any help? Going to Pavlovsk park after 22:00 does nothing for me

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I get only Nicolai at best. Do that weekly check with the other guy, then randomly only Nicolai is there.
Is Shura a random event after Georgiy?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I get only Nicolai at best. Do that weekly check with the other guy, then randomly only Nicolai is there.
Is Shura a random event after Georgiy?
No Shura is outside the warehouse. There should be an action to either approach him/talk to him...

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
A guy is standing outside the warehouse smoking a cigarette.

But no option to click on it or anything

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
A guy is standing outside the warehouse smoking a cigarette.

But no option to click on it or anything
I just checked your save again, you met him one time, but never talked with Volya about him. Take the action "Ask about the jaded guy you met outside the warehouse", when you drive to the gas station. It's often a good idea to talk about stuff with the member of the gangs, when you get the option to do so.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I have no option with Volya to talk about it though.
Just to keep talking instead of getting him off before 'work' and small talk after work, but no Shura talk option

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have no option with Volya to talk about it though.
Just to keep talking instead of getting him off before 'work' and small talk after work, but no Shura talk option
Yeah the sex scenes interfere with it, but the option appears at some point, when a sex scene doesn't trigger. I just tested it. I guess the problem is that you ignored the option and played the whole time with reduced shifts per week. Since the sex scenes are on a timer, you won't see the option since you only go to the gas station once a week.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Great start on your new game! Just finished my 2 first runs of what I hope will be many.

Great mechanics so far, combat had enough depth to be interesting and full attacking on one line till they die is fast for grindy bits. (Claws ftw, but might wanna add a sling or something for backliners)

First run was CG(Arien), charm sorc, not sure how hypnotize worked, but threw snowball everywhere and wasted my spellslots early. Claws without finesse felt bad but try often enough and you'll land some, bro was sword and board. Skills where trickery.
Doomsatan666-465576-Priest_of_Carnesiel.png
Next was NE(Citris, but Asmodean might be a better fit), weapon finesse claw fighter - picked magic armor and the touch spell(rarely used, claws were better), you better let me get her to level 9 for that sweet 1d6 fire(fits thematically with cleric/citris as well) 14 cha sorc, but 16 dex, 17 ac with magic armor, might even pick up shield(spell) later, and just go ham with claws. any way to get crit mult? :p skills where class skills, prio spread distribution so all 3 social and magic device + knol. I'm basically building a bard :p
Doomsatan666-466025-Drow.png

Man I thought alignment was dead, alignment is great - just like the qsp willpower mechanic you manage to splice in some compelling gameplay, with little effort, good framework to work quests around, I like your descriptions of the gods, are they homegrown? (just read the main ones, Asmodeus is obviously crossover. Looking forward to see what you do with Devils, LE is best alignment.

You're making me want to resurrect my dnd 5e pnp campaign, might swap to pathfinder. Will def have to replay kingmaker, bought but never played thiefling addon, and only made it half way through the first go around. Last attempt was CN(for brothels) -> LG(for pala), going for that sorc/pala/bard/something whore->princess reverse corruption story arc :p

Noticed some bugs and typos but nothing gamebreaking, except once with links in encyclopedia. No biggie though, right now it's about gameplay, setting and story, all seem very promising.

I often had to look for my hp, you might wanna give it some splash or maybe add it into the "Drink Potion" option, as my focus is usually quite centered during battle.

Member to f5 boys and you'll be fine. Added saves if you wanna poke around. QSP is great for savescumming :p

Also added inspirational works from the talented DoomSatan666 over at HentaiFoundry.

Ok last edit for now:
Did bro with twohander, he really needs cleave. Also longsword seemed to outperform twohander, but maybe that was just because everything got shredded by claws.

Last edited:
Reactions: julzor

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Great start on your new game! Just finished my 2 first runs of what I hope will be many.

Great mechanics so far, combat had enough depth to be interesting and full attacking on one line till they die is fast for grindy bits. (Claws ftw, but might wanna add a sling or something for backliners)

First run was CG(Arien), charm sorc, not sure how hypnotize worked, but threw snowball everywhere and wasted my spellslots early. Claws without finesse felt bad but try often enough and you'll land some, bro was sword and board. Skills where trickery.

Next was NE(Citris, but Asmodean might be a better fit), weapon finesse claw fighter - picked magic armor and the touch spell(rarely used, claws were better), you better let me get her to level 9 for that sweet 1d6 fire(fits thematically with cleric/citris as well) 14 cha sorc, but 16 dex, 17 ac with magic armor, mig even pick up shield later, and just og ham with claws. any way to get crit mult? :p skills where class skills, prio spread distribution so all 3 social and magic device + knol. I'm basically building a bard :p

You're making me want to resurrect my dnd 5e pnp campaign, might swap to pathfinder. Will def have to replay kingmaker, bought but never played thiefling addon, and only made it half way through the first go around. Last attempt was CE(for brothels) -> LG(for pala), going for that sorc/pala/bard/something whore->princess reverse corruption story arc :p
Thanks for the feedback :) ... When you cast hypnotize you roll 2d4 and you can only affect intelligent creatures with it (not the wolves or zombies). Let's say you roll a 2 and a 3 that means you hit creatures with a sum of 5 levels. So 5 level 1 creatures or a level 2 and a level 3. They are dazed and can't act for x rounds and x is your level.

I thought about adding a sling, but it isn't a high priority since you can always use the level 0 spells like elemental splash or disrupt undead if you run out of level 1 spells. At the beginning a sorceress seems weak because you have so few spells, but that changes quickly if you get level 2 and level 3 spells that really boosts the amount of spells you have.

The claws should have a crit range of 19-20 with a mult of 2x. Could be broken, I will check it. But remember that with cha14 you only we'll be able to cast level 4 spells even at higher levels. That won't be a problem at the beginning.

I personally play a sorcerer as a cha/dex/int build with minimum strength and focus on range and range touch spells. A sorcerer only gets half the base combat bonus as a fighter so it will be hard to hit stuff at higher levels. The claws are there for several reasons. They are cool :D, it's something I can use outside of combat in story scenes and it gives the player an immersive melee weapon. At some point I would like to add an alternative to the sorcerer class like an (it's an ) or which are melee combat classes with arcane magic with bloodlines. Since I have added a lot of combat feats it would be relatively easy to add those two classes and the claws would be awesome for them to fight with. They are both casters and I wouldn't have to rewrite the story for them. If I ever add another class it would probably be an eldritch scion with a succubus bloodline. The only hurdle at some moment is the spell blade ability of the magus, I would have to invest a bit of time to make that possible.

I'm currently working on Southwold the first town and I have made a decision how I want to design the gameplay inside settlements. The player should be able to do stuff on his own inside a settlement like prostitution and similar stuff. This would be problematic if your companions are always at your side. So, the plan is to add events you can only trigger and solve on your own and events/quests you can do with you companions. Imho it's necessary especially for evil/citris characters to be able to do stuff on their own without having to constantly discuss everything with the companions.

Edit: Writing this made me think about the eldritch scion ... i don't want to promise anything, but it would be a great alternative to a sorceress for player who prefer melee combat. I'll try to make that possible for the first or second release.

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Noticed some bugs and typos but nothing gamebreaking, except once with links in encyclopedia. No biggie though, right now it's about gameplay, setting and story, all seem very promising.

I often had to look for my hp, you might wanna give it some splash or maybe add it into the "Drink Potion" option, as my focus is usually quite centered during battle.

Member to f5 boys and you'll be fine. Added saves if you wanna poke around. QSP is great for savescumming :p

Also added inspirational works from the talented DoomSatan666 over at HentaiFoundry.

Ok last edit for now:
Did bro with twohander, he really needs cleave. Also longsword seemed to outperform twohander, but maybe that was just because everything got shredded by claws.
You're absolutely right about hp, they should be visible somewhere outside of the stat window. Maybe in the combat log behind the name of the active companion or maybe behind each character in the combat line part or the initiative part of the combat window.

Edit: Yeah, he'll get cleave at a higher level. He first needs power attack since it's a prerequisite for cleave. Iirc he will get power attack at level 3, but I haven't coded the higher levels yet. Right now you and your companions can level up to level 3.

Man I thought alignment was dead, alignment is great - just like the qsp willpower mechanic you manage to splice in some compelling gameplay, with little effort, good framework to work quests around, I like your descriptions of the gods, are they homegrown? (just read the main ones, Asmodeus is obviously crossover. Looking forward to see what you do with Devils, LE is best alignment.
I personally like LE as well, but since my last playthrough of pathfinder kingmaker I have really started to appreciate CE. It's a fun way to play when you don't give a fuck about anything. The gods are all based on gods from d&d or pathfinder. Arien is based on and Citris is based on

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Eldritch Scion
Don't worry about throwing in the options for now, was thinking of going melee arcane trickster, just throw in a tonne of flat dices and maximize your crit. Weapon focus instead of precision shot - maybe made more sense back when it required point blank shot.

But I like my melee sorc, even though it's a bit silly - and 19-20x2 isn't too shabby to build around, but yeah claw scion might also be something(crit spells), so you're basically just stacking number of attacks, accepting not hitting anything unless it's a crit(with an added touch spell)mage armor, shield, reduce, cats grace, mirror image, haste, the selfish buffbot :p

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes