Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hey, so I accidentally missed the 'scheduled appointment' with Alexei after the scene at the park and it doesn't look there's a way to call him again. Is there a way to circumvent this or did I miss my chance?
He should send you a message and reschedule your date.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
He hasn't yet but I'll go a bit further and see if anything changes.

If you set wl_thought['pissing'] = 1 by using the console the option should appear.
Yep, that did it. The option appeared and I set it to 'no'. Unfortunately I can't have it blocked and still have Iosif's content work, but oh well. Thanks.

Jul 26, 2019
I just have one question about accessing the beast files, to see the other scenes would it require a different version of the qsp file for the mod?

Jul 26, 2019
I don't understand the question.
My bad! I checked the mod archive for whore life and they mentioned how some content was removed. Does the current qsp for whorelife support other stuff than the aforementioned licking? Or is it a previous version?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
My bad! I checked the mod archive for whore life and they mentioned how some content was removed. Does the current qsp for whorelife support other stuff than the aforementioned licking? Or is it a previous version?
Nothing has been removed from the mod. No idea what you mean. The bestiality content has been expanded in one of the last version and you can do more than just licking.

Blatte

Jan 7, 2018
I know we have a troubling history Julzor but I just wanted you to know that I really like what you've done with the new game. You excel as always am I'm sure it'll be even better the more you get to flesh it out. Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best with the new game.

Reactions: julzor

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I know we have a troubling history Julzor but I just wanted you to know that I really like what you've done with the new game. You excel as always am I'm sure it'll be even better the more you get to flesh it out. Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best with the new game.
Kind of out of the loop, what "new game" are you refering to? I absolutely love this mod and Julzors work so I am very currious

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
But I'm currently not working on it. My new job takes up a lot of my free time and that will be the case for several months.

Reactions: Ashkun

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, so I accidentally missed the 'scheduled appointment' with Alexei after the scene at the park and it doesn't look there's a way to call him again. Is there a way to circumvent this or did I miss my chance?
He hasn't yet but I'll go a bit further and see if anything changes.
Yeah, false alarm. Turns out he scheduled it the week after the next one for some reason, so instead of waiting 1 week I had to wait 2. I think. Hard to keep track of time in this game.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, false alarm. Turns out he scheduled it the week after the next one for some reason, so instead of waiting 1 week I had to wait 2. I think. Hard to keep track of time in this game.
If you do miss it, you can use the cheat menu and roll the time back (I think). I'm not sure what you'd have to do if you didn't use the cheat menu.

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
hello
i know it's silly question but where can i find or buy the peanut butter to seduce my dog?
please if you know the answer give more details and be specific about the location not just OH (in shop) xD

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
hello
i know it's silly question but where can i find or buy the peanut butter to seduce my dog?
please if you know the answer give more details and be specific about the location not just OH (in shop) xD
You can find the peanut butter in the regular shop (for example in Pavlovk's commercial district). There should be an action called 'Go to the pet isle'. Click it and you should be see a new action 'Buy some peanut butter'. The action only appears if you have progressed far enough with your dog.

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
You can find the peanut butter in the regular shop (for example in Pavlovk's commercial district). There should be an action called 'Go to the pet isle'. Click it and you should be see a new action 'Buy some peanut butter'. The action only appears if you have progressed far enough with your dog.
i went as you told me but there is no option go to pet isle

333.png

33333.png

In 2nd photo it show my progress reach the point that i need buy peanut butter
(I didn't buy him any chew toy before) cuse idk where to find it or if it was necessary.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
ZabCaff is correct. The pet items can be bought in Pyaterochka. If the action doesn't appear, maybe you're using a second mod that changes that location?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes