Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Not a major problem, but I'm not getting an option to run with the dog when wearing exercise gear. (0.8.3)

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I need help! The mod works fine until the Alexei event (3), after that the screen goes white with no options
Download the qsp again. It's hard to know exactly what the problem is, but I found one bug and fixed it. It would be best to start the whole scene again if you have saved directly before the bug happens it might not get fixed.

Not a major problem, but I'm not getting an option to run with the dog when wearing exercise gear. (0.8.3)
Should be fixed in the new qsp.

If your problem still exists after using the new qsp, please send me a save so I can have a closer look.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
What is that about dog content being stored in other folders?
Possession of bestiality media is illegal in some countries over the world.
It's separated so the players living in such a ... country can still enjoy the mod.
Albeit the chance is relatively high that if bestiality is illegal prostitution is as well ...

Jan 1, 2020
Possession of bestiality media is illegal in some countries over the world.
It's separated so the players living in such a ... country can still enjoy the mod.
Albeit the chance is relatively high that if bestiality is illegal prostitution is as well ...
Well, I got that part, but where's the content so I can merge the files
Edit: Lmao, I just realized the "best" folder was not an enhancement image pack

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: julzor

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Found another white screen, if you have the 'Herring Blini' from your hotel room room service you get a white screen.

Also, after getting kicked out of home for prostitution and living in the hotel, if you look at your family renowned you can see
'Your mother thinks that you are a virgin.' (obviously this was when the player manages to hide her activity before getting busted and kicked out) Not sure if that is something you can change but thought I'd mention it.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Found another white screen, if you have the 'Herring Blini' from your hotel room room service you get a white screen.

Also, after getting kicked out of home for prostitution and living in the hotel, if you look at your family renowned you can see
'Your mother thinks that you are a virgin.' (obviously this was when the player manages to hide her activity before getting busted and kicked out) Not sure if that is something you can change but thought I'd mention it.
Thanks for the bug report. The herring should be fixed in the new qsp I have uploaded a minute ago. Your mother also now thinks you're a slut (but that won't affect your savegame if you already moved out) and if you gain access to the apartment through the mod cheatmenu she will revert back to thinking you're a virgin.

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
followed the instructions, installed the mod but pictures are not loading, am i missing something
You probably have put the images in the wrong folder. Your folder structure should look like this:
Girl Life/mod/wlife.qsp
Girl Life/mod/wlife/images

and inside the images folder you should have 10 folders called activities, animals, bestiality, characters, locations, objects, player, prostitution, punishment, sex.

Scintille

Jan 8, 2018
Been a while since i wanted to ask - what is the source of punishment/whip/tits videos? Model looks great!

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
I have noticed that after the 1st prostitution event, MC's mood starts dropping super fast. Is this a thing, or not related to the mod? I never had this problem before I did the 1st event, even when I had the mod installed for a while.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
I have noticed that after the 1st prostitution event, MC's mood starts dropping super fast. Is this a thing, or not related to the mod? I never had this problem before I did the 1st event, even when I had the mod installed for a while.
There are a couple of events along the way that kill her mood stone dead. I recommend weed, and soaking in the bath. IIRC, yoga helps too.

Reactions: kylarnoel

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
What ZebCaff said and working at the gas station changes your mood as well. Is your acceptance low your mood drops by a lot. More acceptances helps with that and when your acceptance is high enough your mood won't be effected by working there.

Reactions: kylarnoel

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
There are a couple of events along the way that kill her mood stone dead. I recommend weed, and soaking in the bath. IIRC, yoga helps too.
What ZebCaff said and working at the gas station changes your mood as well. Is your acceptance low your mood drops by a lot. More acceptances helps with that and when your acceptance is high enough your mood won't be effected by working there.
Thank you both for the explanation!

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Need help . How to enable Dog Rex in cheat menu
If you have deactivated the dog at the start of the mod, you can reactivate him by clicking on the phone icon (the mod phone) and take the cheatmenu/faq action. There you can choose between active/blocked. The mod phone only appears after you have played the mod for some time.

Reactions: darthlucifer

darthlucifer

May 4, 2018
If you have deactivated the dog at the start of the mod, you can reactivate him by clicking on the phone icon (the mod phone) and take the cheatmenu/faq action. There you can choose between active/blocked. The mod phone only appears after you have played the mod for some time.
Thx. I thought it was the main cheat menu :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: julzor
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes