Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Is it possible to trigger a second prison visit? She's been there already, and the weekly job description always says she has to do at least one visit to the prison that week, but it never happens.

Glitch?

Sry if it's been answered before but it's really hard to search: these threads give you too many responses to wade thru that are not relevant, or somehow miss the keywords.

Also, is Iosif peeing the last development w/him?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The prison was WIP when Julzor went missing.
Only the first introductory visit is implemented.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I can't trigger the 2nd event at all.
Got the first with Limousine picking mc up, but the 2nd didnt preoc for 2 ingame months now. Anything I can or have to do?

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Gas station is related to trigger the 2nd event of the mod?
worked there like 100 times already

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
you should have an event where you are arrested for a moment.next day when you go out you should be taken by bellys to their workshop,because they think you work for the cops..Did you have thees event?

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
i plaay 8.7.3 version and on my copy it works without problem.What wersion on GL and Wlife you use?

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Im Using GL 0.8.7.3 and WL 0.37 fix 10

attached my save, so you can see for yourself.
Save is made just after the first event

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Im Using GL 0.8.7.3 and WL 0.37 fix 10

attached my save, so you can see for yourself.
Save is made just after the first event
From that save, what you have to do is read the newspaper in the kitchen - mod hasn't actually started.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
From that save, what you have to do is read the newspaper in the kitchen - mod hasn't actually started.
There is no newspaper for me

Edit: apparently i had the wrong mod version.
This one here in this forum aint working, but tfg is

Last edited:

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
How to start the mod:
Activate it through the settings menu of girl life. When asked which mod you want to install type in wlife. Read the newspaper on the kitchen table at your parents apartment. The start unfolds over several days and consists of several small events in the residential district involving a car.
the limo event with the girls is part of the main game, and you can also wash cars/whore yourself out at the pavlovsk gas station in the base game, so I have to ask if you activated the mod?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes