Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ancol33

Jul 24, 2021

The files are to be put in the folder as in the photo.
Except gl-replacements to put in the base folder of the game which will replace some files.
where can i find all the mods that you have in this ss?

Oct 29, 2019
where can i find all the mods that you have in this ss?

This is the Main site and part of the forum for GL.

Also be warned most of the mods have been abandoned for quite some time now one of the Devs out of kindness has done minor tweaks to keep some of the mods working. How ever almost all of them have been abandoned at this point I think 1 maybe 2 are left. and a lost of them are barebones and just a few sex scenes with no real follow up.

mortaljes

Oct 8, 2017
if you go to the university in the city after school end will this conflit with the mod? like will the fact that you live in the city cause the gang to come after you?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yes
No

If you don't visit the gang on sunday to report in you will be collected via black SUV to visit the boss and be punished for not reporting in if you did it too often.
I'm not 100% positive the SUV travels outside pavlovsk but honestly that is what cars are for ...

If you have worked a certain amount of time you will be recognized in pavlovsk and known as a whore.
At that point the gang boss transfers you to the second stage where you are free to do as you like instead of being forced to work at the gas station.
He will however demand a weekly cut.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
As long as you don't go back to Pavlovsk, at the moment the SUV appears only in Pavlovsk, not anywhere else.
So if you abandon Pavlovsk, congratulations, you are free.

At the moment.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
As long as you don't go back to Pavlovsk, at the moment the SUV appears only in Pavlovsk, not anywhere else.
So if you abandon Pavlovsk, congratulations, you are free.

At the moment.
Since the mod is abandoned, the dev vanished over a year ago and the base game had several kind-of major updates (the mod is for 0.8.3 while the current game version is shortly before 0.8.8) "at the moment" feels ... not quite the correct word.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Since the mod is abandoned, the dev vanished over a year ago and the base game had several kind-of major updates (the mod is for 0.8.3 while the current game version is shortly before 0.8.8) "at the moment" feels ... not quite the correct word.
It is being maintained to a level, so it keeps working with the new releases, the last update to the mod was in August, updated for 0.8.7, and I just finished the update and testing for 0.8.8.
And this is something I would be happy to fix because it's such an easy way out.

VBran

May 16, 2020
It is being maintained to a level, so it keeps working with the new releases, the last update to the mod was in August, updated for 0.8.7, and I just finished the update and testing for 0.8.8.
And this is something I would be happy to fix because it's such an easy way out.
I can confirm that the maintained version for 0.8.7.4 on TGGames.Site works quite well (the one from August).

I am looking forward to the finished version for 0.8.8.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
I can confirm that the maintained version for 0.8.7.4 on TGGames.Site works quite well (the one from August).

I am looking forward to the finished version for 0.8.8.
Posted update on the forum:

Updated for 0.8.8, fixed a bug and now the Belys catch the player in St. Petersburg too. The moment has passed :D

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Arguing about copyright law (of which jurisdiction I have no idea) on a pirate site isn't the best use of anyone's time. Fucking move to off-topic for that shit.

Reactions: netuttki and VBran

angellllaaaa

Mar 7, 2020
Where can i get the image pack? The link on TGgames only gives you the qsp... Can someone give me a link to the images

VBran

May 16, 2020
Please look again? There is an link to 1 GB of images in the very first post of the whore life maintenance thread on TFGameSite? Is it not working for you? Alternatively it might always worth to check the last pages of the thread, before posting. There are multiple and at least one seemed to work for me at the time of writing.

ReedyLace

Apr 15, 2020
I can't find the image pack as well, been looking for it in threads for weeks

edit: the last post with link worked finally thank you

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
It would be cool if made a remaster of the game (at least renpy) with a complete set of different characteristics of character, different parts of the body and used pictures of painted AI. With a worked out schedule of action. The creation of storylines for all key characters. Literally sims for adults who will become popular and developing. It is strange that investors have not yet appeared for such a game.

Oct 4, 2020
It would be cool if made a remaster of the game (at least renpy) with a complete set of different characteristics of character, different parts of the body and used pictures of painted AI. With a worked out schedule of action. The creation of storylines for all key characters. Literally sims for adults who will become popular and developing. It is strange that investors have not yet appeared for such a game.
No. It wouldn't.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It would be cool.

But there are reasons why GL is in QSP and not in RenPy.
One is that GL is a community project with in excess of a dozen people working on it.
Another is the complexity of calculations.
A further is the inability of RenPy for handling such a big game in a reasonable time. BaDIK is pushing it with several minutes of loading up times on some machines.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
It would be cool.

But there are reasons why GL is in QSP and not in RenPy.
One is that GL is a community project with in excess of a dozen people working on it.
Another is the complexity of calculations.
A further is the inability of RenPy for handling such a big game in a reasonable time. BaDIK is pushing it with several minutes of loading up times on some machines.
I haven't tried BaDIK (and I'm not interested because I didn't like the previous game of this author) but it seems to me that this thing lags only due to 4k pictures and a large number of them. In the same game, most of the pictures are clothes. And in this game, most of the pictures are clothes.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes