Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Incredibly great game, but can someone do something about chapter 2 episode 3 Crash, i know its a driver issue but i have vega 8 igpu which isn't compatible with the specific driver version. Anyone?? Feelsbadman
Have the same problem. Episode 3 of chapter 2 starts, then freezes, then crushes.
Any fix/cure for that?

0xInternal

Aug 3, 2022
i keep getting soft locked at episode 1 chapter 1 for both remake and original, im pressing E to interact and nothing happening

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
can you please add the download links to a site other than mega because there is a limit there

Alexstraza42

Nov 27, 2017
in which chapter has been incest?
Quite a lot of them lmao, Its not the most avoidable things if my memory serves me right (its been a while since I have played through the games... finding time to set my graphics card drivers back is a huge pain).

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
WhoreCraft: The Ultimate Collection

View attachment 338508
( the image above is also the new splash screen, it replaces the old generic unreal bmp )

Download ( MEGA )

As of 2019-07-05, the following games are included and up to date:

• WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 1 (UE4 Remake)
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 4
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 5
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 1
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Prologue
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Epilogue
  • Tails of Azeroth: Archmage Alori
  • Tails of Azeroth: Blue is Better
  • Tails of Azeroth: Lewd Red Riding Hoof
  • Tails of Azeroth: Joyous Reunion

View attachment 338546

Those NVIDIA drivers are the most recent that still work with Chapter 2 Episode 3. The FAQ contains links for you to download the most up to date drivers after you're done with that game.

I've also replaced every Unreal Engine logo.bik with Auril's own NSFW 6 second intro which she used for Blue is Better:

View attachment 338537

The new exes look like this:

View attachment 338507

They are at the root of each game folder, so no more hunting down binaries.

These EXEs do three things:

-Find and delete InstallInfo.xml (this file causes crashes if corrupt, new UnSetup ignores it and the EULA, and the new EXE deletes them, just in case);
-Find %appdata%\OST_Game, delete everything that isn't a save file, then populate it with the contents of HDconfig;
-Launch game binary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will upload this over the next week, as best as I can (my upload speeds suck). I intend to keep this project going as new releases come out, though I will wait for the final patch of a game before doing so. It would make me happy if people rehost it and share it, I don't need nor want credit since obviously Auril did everything that matters and I just ironed out some kinks.
I hope someone reuploads this at some point, because TBH I don't really access this account often and I get notices from MEGA telling me they're going to delete it.

Reactions: deathrip3r

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
I hope someone reuploads this at some point, because TBH I don't really access this account often and I get notices from MEGA telling me they're going to delete it.
I have done a Backup.

1 Part AIO:

Alternative - (Here, I'm not sure if it really stays online.):

Alternative:

Alternative:
Torrent File - .torrent file. [RIGHT CLICK, "Save under" ] ... (you will need a Torrent Client. Recommendation:

The .exe files to start the respective game are modified. That wasn't a problem back then. Nowadays, these are recognized by Windows Defender. This is a false positive. (THEY ARE CLEAN!! No real Virus etc...)

What they do:

-Find and delete InstallInfo.xml (this file causes crashes if corrupt, new UnSetup ignores it and the EULA, and the new EXE deletes them, just in case);
-Find %appdata%\OST_Game, delete everything that isn't a save file, then populate it with the contents of HDconfig;
-Launch game binary.

as described, here: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2106277

It would be advisable to create an exception for the .exe files that start the respective game.

Without exception, the .exe files are deleted by Windows Defender. And a download is necessary again, or a new unpacking of the archives.

Last edited:

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the free camera?
it is possible.

Link:

it is possible for:
Tails of Azeroth - Archmage Alori
Tails of Azeroth - Blue is Better
Tails of Azeroth - Lewd Red Riding Hoof
Tails of Azeroth - Joyous Reunion
Tails of Azeroth - Rekindling of the Red
Tails of Azeroth - Blue is Better 2 (ONLY Old Version 0.6b)
XXXmas 4
XXXmas 5
XXXmas 6

How to:
  1. Extract the archive in the Game Folder
  2. Run the Game
  3. Switch to the Desktop with ALT+TAB (or find some way to switch to the Desktop, while the Game is running)
  4. Open UuuClient.exe as Administrator
  5. Find the Game Process (Mostly: Ost_Game ... .exe) Press "Select".
  6. Click Button "Inject DLL"
  7. You can unlock the Camera with "Insert" and can move with NUMPAD 2,4,6,8 and Arrow Keys .
  8. Bonus: You can freeze the Game with NUMPAD 0.
  9. Bonus: You can hide UI Elements with "Delete" Key. (in some ingame-movies for example)
  10. If think NUMPAD 7,9,1,3 do also things with Camera.
In case the website goes down (which I don't expect) I have attached the latest and the previous version. (from the Unlocker)

If the website is still there later, it doesn't hurt to always download the latest version from there.

If you find that unlocker useful, the developer of the unlocker can be supported,

btw, there is some other Game from Auril, too:
Tails of Azeroth - Blue is Better 2
Tails of Azeroth - Rekindling of the Red

Silicon Lust

Last edited:

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
the remake crashes right after the talk with the aduld elf in bed where shem says look inside my chest for clothes.

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
So do I gotta remove the OST games folder when i wanna start a playthrough of every episode or just remove it once?

omnisama

May 17, 2023
I'm no computer genius but why does Windows Defender find "Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn" in the Ep.1 Archmage Alori compressed file?!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes