3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, the game is amazingly slow and upgrades are too expensive. At least add an auto-assign feature to rooms or speed-up so it can be bearable.

Reactions: blergh123

Croatoan118

Dec 16, 2019
The basics are here, and I mean the basics. Currently, there is no reason to purchase different poses besides the first one since customers don't have preferences. Once you have the speed up (which is cheaper than a new girl and room), there is no reason to get new rooms, since one girl can solo everything.

I like the art style, but my recommendation would be to ramp up the difficulty over time (for instance, add a fame meter that as you level it up you get more customers enter at a time) and have the customers have a preference that, if you can meet it, they pay extra (could be a specific girl/type, or pose) and props if you make customers get impatient and leave if they aren't served in time.

Also, is it just me or does the bounce just kick people out and not "replace" them with anyone?

This game could become great, but I think the "game" part needs some love alongside adding new girls/animations.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I forgot how the bouncer works. Is there an explaination in the game without reseting it? Resetting isn't really a problem this early, but later it definitely would be awkward to have to reset just to read the initial explaination upon purchase.

Gilto

Dec 8, 2021
I think it has a virus or something like that because it won't let me delete it lol it says it keeps running even when the system has been restarted

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
I forgot how the bouncer works. Is there an explaination in the game without reseting it? Resetting isn't really a problem this early, but later it definitely would be awkward to have to reset just to read the initial explaination upon purchase.
Just long press a client and it will be removed.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
I think it has a virus or something like that because it won't let me delete it lol it says it keeps running even when the system has been restarted
Stop it.:coffee:

droploads

Sep 29, 2023
So why i can't uninstall it?
ok something is wrong with your system, not sure how thats possible but ill try to help.
i am assuming you are using windows.
try to boot in safe mode, that should not launch any programs or services more than necessary and you should be able to delete the game files.
you can google how to boot in safe mode, it should be pretty straight forward.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes