3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Riosuki5

Nov 15, 2020
Hi dev, I tested your game and I liked it, I thought the character art was really cute. I saw your game on another site but there is no translation into Brazilian Portuguese, and I wanted to be able to help the Brazilian community, I do some translations when asked or when I am interested in translating

Reactions: Ni-Lee-Kan

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Well, that sucks. More potential lost to the generic VN genre.
I initially loved the idea of whorehouse manager, but by the second update, I realized the game had too many variables, making it challenging to manage without risking a crash. On top of that, exporting to Mac or Linux was a no-go with the engine. Considering the time and effort I poured in and how underrated this games are, made me consider my new renpy game.

I've got all the files and the project intact, so I wouldn't label the game as abandoned. Let's just say it's taking a little break for now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to rescript and optimize the game and continue the development!

Last edited:

Dan Varkholme

Aug 26, 2018
I initially loved the idea of whorehouse manager, but by the second update, I realized the game had too many variables, making it challenging to manage without risking a crash. On top of that, exporting to Mac or Linux was a no-go with the engine. Considering the time and effort I poured in and how underrated this games are, made me consider my new renpy game.

I've got all the files and the project intact, so I wouldn't label the game as abandoned. Let's just say it's taking a little break for now.
Are you saying variables and crash in the programmer meaning or in some sort of marketing meaning

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Unofficial Linux port (x64):

If you don't trust the executable I've included, just create it yourself (you need Godot 3.4.4). Instructions here

DaDonutGod

Formerly 'KatsutoKun'
Aug 8, 2023

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to rescript and optimize the game and continue the development!
Yeaaaaaaah lets go boys!! *flips table*

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes