3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022
recuerdo que habia un juego similar llamado Simbrov 2.7, era de la misma tematica lastima que lo descontinuaron

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The game has a great potential, the engine is very responsive (it runs smoothly even on low-tier machines) and the art is super-cute.

I wonder if the game will focus on the story (about the MC and how he came to own the brothel, or about the girls with mini-events and stuff), or on the management (adding exhaustion, sickness and training sessions for the girls; favorite girl, preferred positions and waiting time for the customers).

Imo five shifts in a row before upgrading the brothel are too many, especially since we cannot save in-between (unless I'm mistaken, the game progress is saved automatically at the end of the day).
Btw, if I go back to the menu while the clients are served, and then I start the day again, apparently I can keep the gold earned during the first shifts.

A technical note. I wouldn't include the file resources into the executable: I would ship the .EXE and the .PCK separately instead. The .EXE would be lighter and easier to check; also, it would depend only by the game engine. I mean, games made with the same version of Godot (say 3.4.4) have the same, identical .EXE (unless they include an icon, of course), and they are less likely to be flagged as virus.

Reactions: Red.sky

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Looks promising, but I see another game under developement that's means it will take at least a year if you are positive enough to see anything worth playing.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 3377094
When I try to download it it comes out as suspicious
Where did you download it from? Avoid Mixdrop: nowadays, browsers flag its stuff as malware, even if it is a plain text file.

Also, the game is safe. Heuristic antivirus utilities think it is suspicious because they have never seen it before (the EXE includes the engine, the assets and everything. New version -> new EXE -> antivirus get mad).

Reactions: Red.sky

juancagd

Nov 21, 2020
Where did you download it from? Avoid Mixdrop: nowadays, browsers flag its stuff as malware, even if it is a plain text file.

Also, the game is safe. Heuristic antivirus utilities think it is suspicious because they have never seen it before (the EXE includes the engine, the assets and everything. New version -> new EXE -> antivirus get mad).
i downloaded from gofile

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
Can't half tell this a patreon game

Monthly changelog: (example)
month 1: added a new hair color
month 2: corrected some spelling errors
month 3: cleaned up some code

It's Dev's like this that bring me to this site.

(Yes i know there is a word missing in the top line .. i'll fix it next month so i can say i made an improvement in the changelog)

blergh123

May 31, 2020
The game is a shitty wait simulator, but not afk since you need to click the customers in...
pretty much everything costs 1000 gold, you get 20 gold each customer after 10 sec wait, so thats 500 seconds of waiting with click every 10 seconds. amazing gameplay so addictive to watch same animation of tiny AI-CG chibi

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes