Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Squidol

Nov 26, 2017
Alright gave this anther shot.....

1. The movement controls are just awful I won't even sugar coat this they fucking suck you find yourself struggling to move your character and even the slightest A or D makes you spin almost 180 degrees movement is pure janky garbage

2. You have serious issues with the clothing clipping through bodies

3. Bugs... In your lil demo alone I have found over 7 bugs with my 10 minutes of playing Biggest bug was the shower and you doing something and thus were stuck in the shower like that none of the animations for masturbation or sex broke you so the dude was left to awkwardly hump your leg and air.

4. Jesus christ the pussy texture is horrifying might wanna go back to the drawing board on that legit looks like beat to shit shoe glued between her legs.

5. Animations looked nice
Jeez, maan! It's test version from January lol. If you want smoothness – try out new patreon version like normal people.
About shower - its sound interesting, 'cause you know... I like girls in shower and it was my fav scene, but I've seen no bugs.
Whatever. Being so rude and toxic helps nothing ez

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Jeez, maan! It's test version from January lol. If you want smoothness – try out new patreon version like normal people.
About shower - its sound interesting, 'cause you know... I like girls in shower and it was my fav scene, but I've seen no bugs.
Whatever. Being so rude and toxic helps nothing ez
Enable this dev more dude this game will surely be a winner with jock riders... This is why I stopped supporting this game I picked it up one more time to see if it improved it has not so I wash my hands of this because there are to many people Jock riding this dev cause "The dev is a girl and if I white knight she may notice me" This game will never go anywhere without someone telling the Dev the hard truth or asking the hard questions...

ibk

Sep 23, 2017
Hmmm it seems like your 3 "biggest supporters" all have the same account creation date and only seem to post in this thread Squidol, ARFgimb0 and Cobrass. Take that with what you will.

Not trying to cause drama but its just a little fishy how they religiously defend the game, my two cents 2bh

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hmmm it seems like your 3 "biggest supporters" all have the same account creation date and only seem to post in this thread Squidol, ARFgimb0 and Cobrass. Take that with what you will.

Not trying to cause drama but its just a little fishy how they religiously defend the game, my two cents 2bh
Didn't notice that but ya that is pretty funny find my dude.

Reactions: ibk

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
The previews look super promising, can't wait for the next release!

@Infamy - dude, there "not white-knighting" and there's "being a dick". Even putting the tone aside, only two of your five points bring anything constructive to the table. You say you found seven bugs but only mention one. And the texture comment is just a waste of keyboard lifetime.

Reactions: Whoreizon

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello, my friends! After 3 sleepless weeks, I'm happy to share this Big Alpha Release with you! I thank everyone for your support and warm words! As promised - I tried to fix all the bugs ASAP. Plus, I made a special version for my $25 Patrons with a special Cheat Mode. Enjoy this game, share your impressions and ideas!

If you’re not ma Patreon-supporter – my previous is available for public testing! So you could try updated camera, controls and graphics!

What's new in Big Alpha Release:
  • all-new graphics and lighting
  • new camera
  • fixed controls
  • new dialog system
  • physical based breast animation (yeah, like in real life)
  • new clothes
  • body morphing based on her attributes
  • 3 new and reworked locations
  • new NPC’s with sexual activities
  • story mode
  • integration of RPG System

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
It's decent enough I guess but I don't really understand why anyone would support this instead of just playing the game it aspires to be. The Sims 4 with Wicked Whims installed. I mean, no matter how far along this gets it'll never be even a quarter of the game that a modded Sims 4 is already.

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
It's not a Sims-game^^ Public release is a demo of new body features. And Big Alpha Release – gameplay part. So you could check it out:) But please, don't be rude... I thought it's a place for support and helpful feedback!:firstimekiss::happyblush

Reactions: Squidol and wacek

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
It's not a Sims-game^^ Public release is a demo of new body features. And Big Alpha Release – gameplay part. So you could check it out:) But please, don't be rude... I thought it's a place for support and helpful feedback!:firstimekiss::happyblush
Well let be frank here , the reason why we come here is to play the game.. Not some techdemo you created of your ingame models.. So would be nice if you could have us have access to the game too.. That is why we are all here..

Squidol

Nov 26, 2017
So in all this time, this game still hasn't moved forward ? How is that an update ?
it is not anupdate
c'mon guys! you'll tell that i'm white knighting, but wtf? r u srsly talking that this is not an update?? r u jealous or what? it's a public release so you could test some gameplay. after one of this i tried patron release and enjoyed. no one force you to pay some money or to be such a white knight as myself, but please - stop being annoying.

as BizeBire said – some comments are just a waste of keyboard lifetime...

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
So tell me , what can we test in the game. I do not had the pleasure of even playing 2 minutes of it. All I see is a boring room and some sliders to mess around with.

People should know by know.. We do not like demo's Esp demo's that only gives us... eh... sliders???

No It might be a nice tech show that slider body thing you show. And maybe you might have some programming skills..

But why not gives us more to play with.. Like the post above.. it feels like a toooo long of a dev time and only tries to get more money

I think 98 % of this site is for games for us to test out and give feedback too.. Not to try to sucker us into sponsering your slider demo.

Keep on the good work.. and try to release some content.. Then I am willing to test it for you and give you some feedback that you can use.. But as far for now.. No.. not for me.. deinstalled it already

Squidol

Nov 26, 2017
i agree that we need more content. maybe i'm reacting like this 'cause i have it already. but please do not react as if one stole your wedding ring lol. no one forced me to play.

think we should ask her when this gameplay release will be available here.
Really, Alice, think it'll help.

Reactions: Whoreizon

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Please..:cryingface:
I've made a lot of work. I'm trying to do my best – sleepless nights after main job. These "sliders" as you said – was a hard work to do, really. But I hope you'll like public release.
I'll upload it here soon.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes