Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
i agree that we need more content. maybe i'm reacting like this 'cause i have it already. but please do not react as if one stole your wedding ring lol. no one forced me to play.

think we should ask her when this gameplay release will be available here.
Really, Alice, think it'll help.
Yes, I will!

P.S. Thank you for this PM..:firstimekiss:

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
yes that is what this website is for.. For us to play and give feedback :).. I do not think there is a better way to be beta testers :)

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
ow and alice.. nothing personal. I can see you can create a lot of good stuff.. But for me the techdemo is just not enough :)./. I want to be amazed :) .. And as I said , keep up your work.. with more content you will get more attention en more followers

Reactions: Whoreizon

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I can't help but agree. If you "release" a demo with sliders and just tell "Oh well the real game's behind my patreon paywall" let's just say that this site might not fit your ideals.

Reactions: ahdunno

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
I can't help but agree. If you "release" a demo with sliders and just tell "Oh well the real game's behind my patreon paywall" let's just say that this site might not fit your ideals.
well the op is updated with the real game i havent checked it in terms of game play just if its the game or not so break a leg

Reactions: magenta bang

DooberDood

Oct 3, 2017
I have to say that I like the game overall, the demo was great, the more expanded version was even better but a few things kind of caught me sideways:
The UI is a bit too minimal - Functional but I would love to see changes there to explain the stats a bit more, as well as some sort of a quest log.
That leads me to the main thing I had a bit of a rough time with. When the game started I had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to do.

Beyond that its a pretty cool game, with good unity graphics. As a side note, even with a gaming PC the launcher put me on LOW settings, when I play the latest game at ultra...is that just a bug?

halluva

May 18, 2017
The game keeps telling me I should check my laptop, but when I do it just says "this is where I can check emails." Is there anything to do besides eat and work out?

Reactions: Whoreizon

K1231

Mar 3, 2018
Not bad so far, but my character gets stuck in a walking animation at the gym, and the only way to correct it is to hit ESC-then Continue which starts over that day.... But game shows promise.

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
The game keeps telling me I should check my laptop, but when I do it just says "this is where I can check emails." Is there anything to do besides eat and work out?
Try to check your laptop after 5th night;)

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
great seeing progress on the game.
two things were pretty annoying tho:
1. sliding across the floor as soon as i try walking in the gym.
2. hit detection on the "use" function. (standing in front of the door and pressing "E" 7-8 times before it registered)

keep up the good work

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I have tried the game.. nothing more to be done a few pointers I have :

- Sometimes the action key sticks.. and sometimes it doesnot show up at all
- When you meet people in a room , for example the LIbarary , I want to be able to talk to them.. (the girl at the table , or the girl in the gym working out too)
- Sometimes the camera focus gets lost.. when I take a shower in the gym (girls locker) I loose the focus , it stays on the shower and I can still walk around but neh.. focus gone)
- When I take a shower in the guys room (gym) and I masturbate , the games tells me she knows people can see her , no door etc.. Still the game lets me get pissed at the guy.. They guy should not be pissed.. Or maybe he is gay.. But if I see a girl in the bathroom masturbating.. I would not be pissed at her.. Makes no sense.
- Also doing the same stuff over and over bores me.. The game tells me to check the computer , nothing happens.. Yes I know now I need to wait for DAY 5 !!! to get something..

I might be missing a lot but this game is to early to tell for sure if I am gonna like it

sol771

Aug 8, 2017
Just started up the game and the camera spinning around non stop is there a fix for this

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes