Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Are you kiddin??? No way:mad::mad:

And this is prohibited by F95Zone Rules! So please, don't be such an ... and stop doing this unless you want to get banned!
I mean, asking repeatedly/ spamming is against the rules, but making a request thread isn't. So the only reason why he *could* get banned is because if he would spam.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Are you kiddin??? No way:mad::mad:

And this is prohibited by F95Zone Rules! So please, don't be such an ... and stop doing this unless you want to get banned!
maybe YOU dont want, but someone else still can... and if the dev is against this, then 2 options ..

1 - mod/admin/F95 simply delete the link
2 - dev can go away

dont forget its pirate website at base, nothing gonna change that. make a request is not prohibited. unless the game appear in the "request refused" list already.

(some peoples tend to forget, that f95 website is a Pirate website, and not a patreon showcase website. dont come here with your game if you tend to complain to see it pirated and appear here as full version)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is this a demo of an unfinished game? what does the "Get Full Version" button mean?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So I'm assuming by the state of the game and available screenshots, the premium version was available, but has since been replaced by the demo version, and that I'm not just dumb and missing half the content that's discussed?

JessDandy

Oct 8, 2017
I like what I see in the demo and think it has promise. Best of luck with development and growing your patron base, I may count myself among them in the near future.

Reactions: Whoreizon

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
@Yevaud6 @3xpurt it means – Patreon Version. Additional content, X-Ray Mode, new animations!! Hope you'll like it!! Happy Holidays and hope I'll see you among my Patreon supporters:firstimekiss:

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
@Yevaud6 @3xpurt it means – Patreon Version. Additional content, X-Ray Mode, new animations!! Hope you'll like it!! Happy Holidays and hope I'll see you among my Patreon supporters:firstimekiss:
Patreon Version usually means, extra content in the patreon version and not content in the patreon version only. Getting raped once on the way to change clothes with the possibility of fighting back for patreons only and clicking a few times on the work button is hardly what i call content.
This early in the game, there shouldn't be restrictions of that kind. The game should be known and liked first, but in my case it doesn't convince me to pledge for a game when a demo hardly shows anything and content is for patreons only. While the game looks interesting it doesn't give me a reason to pledge yet. I like to look at the content and the quality first, but that's just my humble opinion.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Patreon Version usually means, extra content in the patreon version and not content in the patreon version only. Getting raped once on the way to change clothes with the possibility of fighting back for patreons only and clicking a few times on the work button is hardly what i call content.
This early in the game, there shouldn't be restrictions of that kind. The game should be known and liked first, but in my case it doesn't convince me to pledge for a game when a demo hardly shows anything and content is for patreons only. While the game looks interesting it doesn't give me a reason to pledge yet. I like to look at the content and the quality first, but that's just my humble opinion.

I agree with this dude you barely have anything out and you have locked it behind a paywall that is a EA move right there with let's say SWBF2 Oh you wanna progress NO!!!! GIVE US MONEY GOD DAMNIT!!! Here I will even insert a video to give you a idea of how this feels.

Wait till you have a good level of content before you go nuts with the paywalls becomes I will be honest with you like the dude I qouted said you actually LOSE money in this state of the game cause people see you as nothing more then a I do it for the dollars and not I do it for the love and when you pay wall this early potential backers of you are turned away cause they don't see what you are capable of as they don't wanna pay for something they have seen so little of....

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I have the Mac version. I can walk around the Cafe, but have no idea how to interact with anything.
I assume there is a key or something to do stuff?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes