Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

shinytoaster

Oct 8, 2017
I have the Mac version. I can walk around the Cafe, but have no idea how to interact with anything.
I assume there is a key or something to do stuff?
Click on the floaty green thing above people. You're not missing much though, one sex scene in latest demo + probably tiny bit more behind paywall. The first demo was actually better than this latest one, no paywall and a few more scenes.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Click on the floaty green thing above people. You're not missing much though, one sex scene in latest demo + probably tiny bit more behind paywall. The first demo was actually better than this latest one, no paywall and a few more scenes.
So there was a different demo. Was it the leaked full version, or was it actually a different demo? I asked a few posts back, but got a statement trying to sell me the Patreon version. Even if I could afford to pay for a Patreon version, there isn't anything in the existing demo that would encourage me to do so.

Reactions: mspman

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Squidol

Nov 26, 2017
Horrible graphics and almost no content if you don´t pay, impressive
So there was a different demo. Was it the leaked full version, or was it actually a different demo? I asked a few posts back, but got a statement trying to sell me the Patreon version. Even if I could afford to pay for a Patreon version, there isn't anything in the existing demo that would encourage me to do so.
Guys c'mon! It's just an early ALPHA! Keep calm – everything is fine for such development stage. And of course Alice dont ask anyone to pay her MONEYMONEYMONEY you know. Nobody makes you pay - you can just watch the progress and become a part of the community later. In any case - for everything in this world have to pay. I'm a patreon supporter not because of great game ;) I must agree with you – there are a lot of buggy shit in this alpha. But I'm her supporter 'cause of my faith! I believe in her and want to be a part of this project! And frankly speaking – she told us, than in next release there will be a huge and sexy pivot in development! I'm waiting for it!!!

So dear Alice @Whoreizon – dont give a shit about this angry comments! You're doing good stuff and we are with you!
Merry Christmas and best wishes!

Reactions: Whoreizon

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Guys c'mon! It's just an early ALPHA! Keep calm – everything is fine for such development stage. And of course Alice dont ask anyone to pay her MONEYMONEYMONEY you know. Nobody makes you pay - you can just watch the progress and become a part of the community later. In any case - for everything in this world have to pay. I'm a patreon supporter not because of great game ;) I must agree with you – there are a lot of buggy shit in this alpha. But I'm her supporter 'cause of my faith! I believe in her and want to be a part of this project! And frankly speaking – she told us, than in next release there will be a huge and sexy pivot in development! I'm waiting for it!!!

So dear Alice @Whoreizon – dont give a shit about this angry comments! You're doing good stuff and we are with you!
Merry Christmas and best wishes!
..... You are white knighting so HARD right now....

No you are right no one makes you pay SHE IS MAKING YOU PAY for a game with almost nil content EVEN WHEN FUCKING PAYING which is NOT ok in any universe dimension and or place THAT IS NOT OK... With AAA games it's not ok but "She is a girl guys and doing it by herself for the most part so it's alright" NO!!! NO NO NO NO This is even worse that you will not have the quality of a AAA game nor the content and you paywall the FUCK out of the game in barely can be called a Alpha.... This shit imo is still proof of concept how do you NOT see the wrong in this.... Oh right she is a girl so you are blinded or thirsty....

Bottom line don't fucking white knight for her the game will never improve if you kiss her ass... Sorry but that is pure fact my guy..

mspman

Jul 6, 2017

Thank You. Is there a way to hide the dialog in the WC scene?
this game shows promise

Reactions: Squidol

shinytoaster

Oct 8, 2017
Just a different demo, the earlier one was set outside late at night. Probably not worth the download but if you are curious here it is -

Reactions: 3xpurt

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Hi everyone!^^ Thank you for your help and faith in me^^ Today I’m gonna show you all-new version of Whoreizon. It’s a "third person adventure' game vision with classic WASD-controls, moving camera and ability to interact with environment!:cool: First of all it will be available for $25 and $10 Patrons, who helped me with their votes, ideas and feedback. And in a few days I will make it available to test for all my supporters! Please note, that it’s a test build with several compromises in performance.

Also, I heard a lot of feedback from you and I know that you want more. So I’ve decided…

If you're still not my Patron — previous Patron-version available just for you via special links right here!! So you can enjoy and feel yourself comfortable! Check all-new public links on page description or right here:

Thank you and hope you’ll like it and
!
screenlist low.png

Squidol

Nov 26, 2017
Wow!! Alice, thank you for such amazing dedication to this project! Hope my words are the one mentioned on your Patreon page:coldsweat::coldsweat:

And cool TBA-stuff also!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Like the new direction from what I see in the images, my only suggestion, since you are doing it third person, have the character stand a little more towards the left or right... like seen in games like Halo, Gears of War and other third person games, it opens up the world to the player's view and doesn't make them feel claustrophobic when they play. ;)

Reactions: ARFgimb0

ARFgimb0

Nov 26, 2017
Like the new direction from what I see in the images, my only suggestion, since you are doing it third person, have the character stand a little more towards the left or right... like seen in games like Halo, Gears of War and other third person games, it opens up the world to the player's view and doesn't make them feel claustrophobic when they play. ;)
Yep, 100% my words! Great direction – first. Change please camera position – second.

And Alice – you're doing great. I know what I'm talking about.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@Whoreizon : hey Alice, you seem to be going in the right direction but since you're just starting out I'm gonna say you this: visuals are important, but do not underestimate story, dialogues and interactions if you want to have long term success ;)
bye

Reactions: Whoreizon

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Check out new GIF with a short gameplay demo of actual TPA build!
Also, if you're still not my Patron — previous Patron-version available just for you via special links in page description!^^

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes