super_twis

Dec 11, 2018
You also need to change line 7702 from
"<<set $EventId = \"PCProScene9"\>><<PushEvent>>"
to
"<<set $EventId = \"PCProScene9\">><<PushEvent>>"
Delete line 8184. That seems to be the duplicated closing "if".
That looks like it's done it, can't get my head around html,, give me python anyday

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, not particularly into the submissive stuff, but figured lets see it.
Broke game, (and not just because I gave myself extra money)
At day 60 something, with 19k in bank and 18k in debt, paying bruce to bodyguard (in case there was an event)
Pretty much all the non-training moves done in the "service clients yourself", and still only 650 or so sub. (and only 4 sissy hypno events- 3 events, 1 pop up when I tried balancing books for 8 energy). I can understand why the "skip" doesn't work on the MC events (would be a blank screen), but every darn one since about week 24 has only given me 3 sub each, and each one has had a red error lines on it (possibly my influence is too high? But then, how do I train the girls quickly...)
So literally 2/3 the way through the game, and no feminization options (can't even shave legs, despite having surgical suite).
My two highest single sub changes were when I upgraded Isabella's ass, and got an event where she sat on me, and the restaurant bathroom.
Did have one event on Naomi where event gave that "report this event", and moved to end of week (despite her having about 6 energy). I also thought there was a problem with Dom rebecca losing energy for no reason (would jump from 5 to 1), but I finally figured out it was the surpressed watersports.

Reactions: GS523523

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So with the feminization focus back on, what's the deal with Carl? Did that ever get anywhere?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm... how do you go past feminization 2 ? cause its stuck there for me.

EDIT: Does having high influence make the events have less chance to show up ?
EDIT2: NVM, it took so much fucking grinding to get it, the RNG is way too horrible.
EDIT3:I suggest to the dev to put checkpoints in certain parts so that certain events will pop up should these checkpoints be met. It will make it easier to progress story.

Last edited:
Reactions: GS523523

HollowSCV

Aug 31, 2019
dopefish
Got an error:
Something went wrong! This event ("$EventName") does not exist, or no event was loaded.
Please let Dopefish (the author) know, and copy the following information:

EventName: $EventName
EventCall: $EventCall
EventId: $EventId
EventCallSetter: $EventCallSetter
EventList: SlaveGrooming, SlaveDinnerNice, PCMassage, SlaveMakesBreakfast, SlaveMakesBreakfast2, RestaurantGloryhole
EventsSeen: PCMoneyScene1, DanceScene3, DanceLingerieLowSub, OfficeStripCamera, DanceScene1, DanceScene2, PCHandjobEvent, PCMoneySceneHypno1, SlaveDinnerNice, SlaveDefiance, FirstRent, SissyHypno1, SissyHypno2, RestaurantGloryhole, MoneyEventStealPurse, OfficeStrip, HandjobUnlock1, HandjobUnlock, HandScene4, MoneyEventSmallBet, HandScene2, SlaveLezdom, HandSceneCutie, HandSceneEyeContact, ShemaleOnFemale, SlaveLezdom2, ShemaleOnFemale2, HandScene6, BlowjobUnlock1, BlowjobUnlock, OralScene2.1, BackwardsBlowjob, OralScene1, OralScene3, OralSceneInterracial, DeskBlowjob, BlowjobLightBondage, RestaurantGloryholeStraightLowSub, PCMoneyScene5, SlaveMakesBreakfast, PCMoneySceneAssistantTease, SissyHypno3, PCMoneyScene4.2, MeetingJordan, MeetingJordanShowJordan, OralScene2.2, SexUnlock1, SexUnlock, SexScene1, CarlBJ, SexSceneCaveman, SexSceneFlexibleFuck, SexScene3, SexScene2, SissyHypno4, ProtectionMoney, AnalUnlock1, AnalUnlock, PCMoneyScene7, PCMoneySceneAnal2, AnalScenePissLowSub, PCMoneyScene3, PCMoneyScene2, MoneyEventStripShowWallet, AnalScene4, AnalScene3, RestaurantGloryholeStraightHighSub, AnalScene2.1, AnalScene1.1, SissyHypno5, BruceBeer, BruceBeerNoHire, SlaveMakesBreakfast2, PCMoneySceneAnal1, MoneyEventFailedShipmentAssistant, PCMoneySceneAssistantFucked, MoneyEventFoundCash, PCMoneyScene4.1, PCMoneyScene6, AnalScenePissHighSub, MoneyEventSlaveWalkFlash, AnalScene1.2, AnalSceneBBC, AnalScene2.2, PCMassageHigh, IncreaseTits0, IncreaseTits1, IncreaseAss0, IncreaseAss1, IncreaseAss2, AnalScene5, HandjobUnlock2, HandjobUnlock.Elli, BlowjobUnlock2, BlowjobUnlock.Elli, SexUnlock2, AnalUnlock2, Charismatic, MoneyEventSmallSabotageBouncer, MoneyEventLightbulbs, HandjobUnlock3, BlowjobUnlock3, SexUnlock3, AnalUnlock3, DomScene1, DomScene2, DomScene3, SlaveGrooming, AnalBleaching, FashionShopping, TeethWhitening, IncreaseAss3

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
EDIT2: NVM, it took so much fucking grinding to get it, the RNG is way too horrible.
EDIT3:I suggest to the dev to put checkpoints in certain parts so that certain events will pop up should these checkpoints be met. It will make it easier to progress story.

Yeah idk if the dev reads this, but looking at the code there are over 20 sissy events in game but the chance for them to show up is so low that you would probably have to play 100+ weeks to get all of them.
Unless he's not planning to add anymore, I'd suggest either what Darkarhon is saying, or just lowering the chance of slave events from 70% to 50% or something, so that way your events are more frequent.

EDIT: Also just really want to thank the dev for developing a gay route parallel to the sissy one. It's really great for people who aren't too into the fem stuff.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Those events are slow... Playing the 'slow' way, keeping Rebecca as the only girl for awhile (get the Dom part working quickly) and avoiding doing tricks yourself until well sissified - it takes well over 2+ years to get to Femininity 4 and still not be done with Bruce! So yes, some adjustments should be made to those events to make them more frequent or make them have a greater impact on the game overall when they do occur.

Still, an enjoyable game once you get past the first few months and start making decent $$.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Yeah idk if the dev reads this, but looking at the code there are over 20 sissy events in game but the chance for them to show up is so low that you would probably have to play 100+ weeks to get all of them.
Unless he's not planning to add anymore, I'd suggest either what Darkarhon is saying, or just lowering the chance of slave events from 70% to 50% or something, so that way your events are more frequent.

EDIT: Also just really want to thank the dev for developing a gay route parallel to the sissy one. It's really great for people who aren't too into the fem stuff.
i am like year 8 and i dont know if i even saw them all my character is on femininity 9 so i guess that's the max?

Also ignoring the gay route(servicing male customers) for a long while until you femininity is 5 or 6 changes some of the events.

Mizael

Oct 19, 2017
When i import my save from v21 this error occurs every scene:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [PassageDone]: <<Conditionals>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.PC is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.PC is undefined).

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Something went wrong! This event ("$EventName") does not exist, or no event was loaded.
Please let Dopefish (the author) know, and copy the following information:

EventName: $EventName
EventCall: $EventCall
EventId: $EventId
EventCallSetter: $EventCallSetter
EventList: SlaveGrooming, SlaveDinnerNice, PCMassage, SlaveMakesBreakfast, SlaveMakesBreakfast2, RestaurantGloryhole
EventsSeen: PCMoneyScene1, DanceScene1, DanceScene3, DanceScene2, DanceLingerieLowSub, OfficeStripCamera, PCHandjobEvent, RestaurantGloryhole, MoneyEventFailedShipment, SlaveDinnerNice, FirstRent, BreakWillScene1, DanceTrainScene3, FirstMasturbationBreakWill, MoneyEventLostBet, DanceTrainScene6, FirstMasturbationBreakWillAlt, BreakWillScene3, HandjobUnlock1, HandjobUnlock, HandTrainScene1Dull, HandTrainScene3, HandSceneEyeContact, SlaveDefiance, PCMoneySceneHypno1, SissyHypno1, HandScene4, HandScene2, HandSceneCutie, BreakWillScene2, BreakWillChoking, SlaveMakesBreakfast, SlaveLezdom, ShemaleOnFemale, HandScene1.1, BlowjobUnlock1, BlowjobUnlock, OralScene1, OralSceneInterracial, OralScene2.1, ShemaleOnFemale2, BackwardsBlowjob, DomScene3, SlaveLezdom2, OralScene3, PCMassageLow, BreakWillScene5, BreakWillScene4, PCMoneyScene4.2, MoneyEventDroppedCash, SexUnlock1, SexUnlock, RestaurantGloryholeStraightLowSub, CarlBJ, OralSceneFatAndCruel, SexScene3, SexScene1, SexScene2, SexSceneCaveman, SissyHypno2, PCMoneyScene3, PCMoneyScene6, SexTrainScene1, SexTrainScene3, SexTrainScene4, SexTrainScene2, MoneyEventFoundCash, SissyHypno3, PCMoneyScene5, AnalUnlock1, AnalUnlock, AnalScene3, PCMoneyScene4.1, AnalScene2.1, AnalScene1.1, AnalScene4, RestaurantGloryholeStraightHighSub, PCMoneySceneAnal1, MoneyEventSlaveHidingCash, PCMoneyScene7, SissyHypno4, ProtectionMoney, PCMoneySceneAnal2, MeetingJordan, MeetingJordanShowJordan, DeskBlowjob, PCMoneyScene2, HandjobUnlock2, HandjobUnlock.Elli, PCMoneySceneAssistantFucked, BruceBeer, BruceBeerNoHire, BlowjobUnlock2, BlowjobUnlock.Elli, PCMassageHigh, SexUnlock2, SissyHypno5, HandjobUnlock3, BlowjobUnlock3, SlaveGrooming, AnalUnlock2, SexUnlock3, DomScene1, AnalSceneBBC, AnalScene5, AnalScene1.2, MoneyEventStripShowWallet, AnalScene2.2, SexSceneBondageBasic, AnalUnlock3, SexSceneBondageAdvanced, AnalScenePissMedSub, DomScene2, SlaveMakesBreakfast2, OfficeStrip, MoneyEventSmallSabotage, MoneyEventFailedShipmentAssistant

isonaps

May 3, 2020
So with the feminization focus back on, what's the deal with Carl? Did that ever get anywhere?
More stuff with him is coming! It just isn't in yet. Same with the gang.
When i import my save from v21 this error occurs every scene:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [PassageDone]: <<Conditionals>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.PC is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.PC is undefined).
You're going to get errors anytime you port in an old save. Too many things are shifting for old saves to work, especially with this last update.

• Sad
Reactions: Mizael

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So played through all the feminization content (until it said it was over) still got heaps of "manly gay" (I don't know how to categorize it) instead of sissy content when servicing the clients. I would occasionally get one or two sissy images but the majority was the normal stuff which kinda defeats the purpose.

Feb 12, 2020
So played through all the feminization content (until it said it was over) still got heaps of "manly gay" (I don't know how to categorize it) instead of sissy content when servicing the clients. I would occasionally get one or two sissy images but the majority was the normal stuff which kinda defeats the purpose.
iirc, the next upcoming update is going to add the sissy images.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes