Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It is a SugraCube/Twine HTML game, use the browser console. I use FireFox and just press F12, and click the Console tab.
Type in:
SugarCube.State.active.variables
and hit enter. Find the ... at the end of displayed line and drop it open. Those are the stored variables for the game.

To give yourself money in this game, the variable is 'cash'
So type in
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=100000
and give yourself a total of $100,000 or whatever amount you want. Don't make it too much or it kinda defeats this being a Management game... It does not add that amount to the cash - it makes the 'cash' the amount you type in.

Hope that helps!
I found that once past the first few weeks, with the viewing booths and such and working the girl, cash builds up nicely on it's own.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Its good but i think id like it better if the images were consistent to each girl, idk selecting 1 or 2 models for a before after thing per girl ig

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
V22 is pretty good. It's been a while since I had a run and you added quite a few scenes. I quite liked it, keep up the great work :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I suspect the adult models whose photos you use don't really agree with being called whores... one of the reasons it's problematic to use other people's property without permission...

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Like the game so far. Its oddly addictive, and it has a decent amount of variety to keep things interesting, or at the very least not bland (but more is always better).

Though if you ever get enough "normal" content (the typical non-niche fetishes) I'd encourage you to at least dip into some of the niche stuff. Make it option obviously, but variety is always good. Though the core content matters much more.

Reactions: Lolilol47

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
Id like to say, that I love the sissy content so far.
I would appreciate a broader variety of reactions from the girls to the sexual preferences of the MC.

Reactions: GS523523

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Fun game and nice update. Only real complaint is that it took over 3 in-game years to get most of the content. Up to the Make-Up lesson. Never saw the Glory-Hole scenes with Rebecca.
Randomness is a real killer with this one. Of course the debt is paid, I have over $100k and the girls have killer stats - still, it took a very long time.

Can't wait for the next update! Maybe you can figure out a way to have the side quests come a long a bit faster (Rebecca Dom and Feminization/Sissy of the MC) without making it too easy. :>)
NOTE: I did finally got the GloryHole with Rebecca scene. I had to buy one last viewing booth to trigger it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes