4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
What engine is this how do i make menu based games like that?
The whole thing was hand coded by necno back in the mists of time. Some stuff is defined in XML, but a lot of it was, probably still is, coded in C++. Still, it's open source so if you want to make a variant you're more than welcome.

If you're not comfortable in C++, I'd suggest Ren'Py. The UI is easier to program and you'd be coding in Python which is generally less of a headache.

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
I was looking for this game for a couple weeks. It's missing the prostitution tag, which I think is pretty applicable considering the name of the game.
Kind of wish this was still being developed. I think it was one of the better ones at giving you the feeling of having a harem, and it had lots of pictures, which is a plus.

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Shizuka's folder in the Lurker Pack (Queen's Blade) has a typo for the pregnant pics: it's "Oreg" instead of "Preg." Found that when messing with the pics and thought people should know.

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
Patreon:

06.04.01 download:

Changelog:

Real life is annoying. I have not had much time to work on the game but I did get a new New Game Loading screen done. Also h1262216 rewrote how traits work in the game so you can make your own traits in CoreTraits.traitsx

The new version has a completely new Studio Movie Maker screen and should be a little faster and efficient thanks to the code cleanup by h1262216.

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I actually had a look at my old ass archives of this last month
My characters folder is 20GB big and mostly doesn't work and has a ton of duplicates
kinda sad but I'm too lazy to fix all this shit

May 6, 2019
Ok, I remember trying that game back in the days when there was only a few packs available... Now i see there are a looot of them. And i must admit, I'm kinda afraid of the amount here... Is there no way to see what's in there without downloading them all (and one by one for most "packs" it seems) and checking them afterwards ? Cause I don't really wanna battle with 250 links just to get a good amount of pictures, especially if I end up trashing half of them cause they're not what I like/hope :unsure:

Berasoul

Dec 21, 2019
Well actually there is someone that has been developing the game lately at least to the degree of bug fixes, getting webm files to work, some balance tweaks amoung other things. Though I do not know how far he plans to go with developing in the end.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Not really.
The version from the OP 6.04.01 was released in 2019.
and it is a bit unstable, some of the traits make the game crash. The version 06.03.07 was the latest really stable version.
I still hope for at least another bug fix version of 6.04.
Good to know it isn't worth wasting time downloading it. I was about to do that thinking it was fixed.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Good to know it isn't worth wasting time downloading it. I was about to do that thinking it was fixed.
the game itself runs fine. its just the newer stuff that is more late game then anything that gets a bit buggy here and their. but if thats what worries you this game is fucking long and is a great timesink espeshaly if you download some of the packs

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
Last time I've played this is when they've changed the Traits, but it was so bugged that the Trait system didn't give the boosts to certain skills they were tied to

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I recommend you check out if you like games with girl packs. It gets regular updates and is more story-focused than WhoreMaster, while still being a brothel management game.
Yeah, this is really the one to go to if you want easier management and smoother operation. And Renpy will be around for quite some thing I think
(although updates to that game are also slow unfortunately)

Reactions: Alfre4u
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes