4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Is this like Slavemaker 3?
Slave Maker has more Story Events, Whoremaster is more Management.
Slave Maker is about 1 Slave at the same time, in Whoremaster you manage many at the same time
or more like you watch them work for you. If a slave is trained and equiped and she has her final job, you usually do not change much about her anymore.
There are similarities but also some important differences.

The core game is small, download it and get a few girl packs and try it out.
It will take maybe 1 or 2 hours to see if you like it or not.
Thanks to the girl packs it is very modular and customizable.
You can also create your own items and delete items you do not want in your game.

Reactions: Lou111

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
With the pinkpetal site being unstable recently and knowing not everyone likes discord I'm gonna put the links to my real girl packs here too.

Pack 1 -

Pack 2 -

The "Girl Pack" folders are where the main meat is, the packs can be extracted straight into your /Characters folder. I also have a "Samples" folder so you can see what each girl looks like. Girl packs marked with (Softcore) have no sexual content in them and I highly recommend using a default images pack with these. Girl packs marked with (Revamped) are complete remakes of CaptC's original packs that hadn't had updates for years or need more variety for tags.

The "Updated .girlsx & .rgirlsx Files" folder is used when the only change I make to a pack is just to these files. I will upload these & the pack itself at the same time but this saves you from download the pack again if you already have it and just need the new file. If you haven't downloaded any of my packs yet this can be ignored.

The "Add-On Packs" are for CaptC's packs that add new images and gifs, you will need to original pack to begin with (you can find the link to CaptC's packs in the OP). Just extract these to the existing pack and when prompted to overwrite you want to keep both files instead.

If you hate mega, don't have a vpn or have hit your dl limit, then there is a list in the 1st pack link that has zippyshare links for each girl. It's under "Zippyshare Links"

Average

Nov 10, 2017
so the game seems to crash when i try to make a movie, does anyone know how to fix that? do i need a director? or should i avoid making movies for the rest to the game?

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
so the game seems to crash when i try to make a movie, does anyone know how to fix that? do i need a director? or should i avoid making movies for the rest to the game?
Avoid movies altogether, it's just a pain and will crash more and more as the scenes build up

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I can't remember seeing anything really new in 6.4.1 and since 6.3.8 is more stable and most of the stuff is working fine, i'll avoid the 6.4.1 version.
Let's hope there will be a 6.4.2 with bugfixes at some point in the future.

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Everything was working fine, but now with one of my saved games, the game closes whenever I want to go to the next week. Other saved games are fine tho. It also apperas that 2 empty .txt files are created in the main folder with the names: stderr.txt and stdout.txt. Dous anybody know how to fix it?

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Must have been after my time. Necno had a tip jar for his contributions, I never took a penny (nor asked for one) for my work,

Well, I did have some plans to expand the story and city somewhat and maybe smooth the out the challenge curve so that the difficulty quite wasn't so front loaded. But that got me no end of grief from some of the userbase. So I bounced!

Nice to see the game getting some exposure, anyway. It's still a pretty decent trainer game, I think. It's no Jack-of-Nine-Tales, but it was bloody brilliant for its time.
Actually I think it may of been before your time. I know your name from several forums but I don't remember ever seeing it on Pinkpetal. That doesn't mean you werent there, and maybe it was after you. But like i mentioned that was at the time of my post, 8 or so years ago. So like 10 or more now.

Yeah stupid late reply but I didn't get any notifications at all about this thread till just now.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Actually I think it may of been before your time.
No such animal. I was there on Hongfire when necno posted the first proof of concept build, I was there when the first pinkpetal forum was set up (Dagoth's is the second) and my name is on half the commits in the SVN repo. At least up until I dropped out of developing, anyway.

I know your name from several forums but I don't remember ever seeing it on Pinkpetal.
Well, that's fixable. (picking a search result at random). Note the post count and the dev team flair :)

That said, I have been inactive on PP for quite some time now, so it's not surprising if you've not seen me post there.

Yeah stupid late reply but I didn't get any notifications at all about this thread till just now.
That can happen. I lost six months of posts on LoversLab not so very long ago.

Last edited:

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
I tried this game today for the first time (release 06.04.01)

I placed .jpg, .gif and .webm files in the right ressource folder and tried to display the girl gallery.
.jpg and .gif are well displayed and reported in the image type section. However, .webm files are not counted.
When I browse the gallery, the game crash when it's supposed to display a .webm file.

Have I failed something ?

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks a lot for this answer.
I saw somewhere people using .webm I understand my mistake now.
webm is not supported in the last stable release. You can use webm in the dev v0.7a8 thtat you can find on the pink petal forum or on the discord server.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Thanks a lot for this answer.
I saw somewhere people using .webm I understand my mistake now.
I find Discord in general hard to navigate but is the game still being worked on there? Last I checked there hadn't been anything new since 2019(?) Am I just looking in the wrong places?

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
New girl packs are being made every week but the game itself is not being worked on. There is one active person who is working on adding more support and bug fixes

Reactions: subsub2010
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes