4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have seen that there is an "experimental" version that is compatible with WEBM videos and that it is in the discord channel but I have looked for it and I have not found it, can a friendly user put a link to that version or tell me where it is?

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
I have seen that there is an "experimental" version that is compatible with WEBM videos and that it is in the discord channel but I have looked for it and I have not found it, can a friendly user put a link to that version or tell me where it is?
In the discord its under the SFW side #programming-discussion

Berasoul

Dec 21, 2019
Here is alink to the github for the version that supports webm files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morkar

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
i have a few questions before i start downloading anything here- i want as much of these contetns as possible for more variety and it seems like there are many mods:

are there any mods not compatible with each others?

the thread links seem to have multiple download links- do i need to get them all or is the one in the last answer enough?

is the list provided here complete?

is the game with animations or are there only pics?

thx for answers in advance

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
i have a few questions before i start downloading anything here- i want as much of these contetns as possible for more variety and it seems like there are many mods:

are there any mods not compatible with each others?

the thread links seem to have multiple download links- do i need to get them all or is the one in the last answer enough?

is the list provided here complete?

is the game with animations or are there only pics?

thx for answers in advance
They are not mods they are girl packs. A girl pack is a custom character that someone has made with images that go with that character. Without girl packs all you will get is random girls with random skills and no images to look at. The girl packs is mostly images and gifs with a file for name and stats. Go here to look for packs as well as the discord (some pack creators only post on the discord). Also here is a folder of Default Images if the girl pack is missing a picture it will use this instead.

Reactions: Drizzel

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I take it there is not much content (girlpacks) that utilize the webm format yet.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The 0.7.0 alpha 11 version crashed like 5 times. Then it says I dont have permission to access.
Then it let me access it. Then it let me hire 3 gangs then it crashed like 3 more times.
I think I will wait a bit before trying another of these experimental versions.

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
The 0.7.0 alpha 11 version crashed like 5 times. Then it says I dont have permission to access.
Then it let me access it. Then it let me hire 3 gangs then it crashed like 3 more times.
I think I will wait a bit before trying another of these experimental versions.
Thats why I called it experimental lol it has bugs that 6.04.01 dont have

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
How do you control the Rebel value? What does it influence? Does this affect happiness? Do I send them to therapy at the Centre, or the Dungeon for some torture?

jonnydrive

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to enlarge the variable :) for example, more milk harvest or more income through prostitution ? :) sry for my bad english :D

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to enlarge the variable :) for example, more milk harvest or more income through prostitution ? :) sry for my bad english :D
There is a config.xml file you can open it with notepad if u need to there is a income as well as other options to custom your game. For milk you can change a girls lactation in the girlsx file

Reactions: jonnydrive
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes