4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
Well it doesn't let me download the game from Mega says the uploader was banned or something.
It happens after being up for so long, try to download some of the original girl packs from Pink Petal Games and you'll see what I mean. After so long they have to refresh the links somehow

Jun 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to read the gamelog.txt?
My game crashes after clicking "Next Week" and the last lines of the log inform about the game checking to restock nets and potions (for the gangs). That goes all smoothly and then the last line is:

Code:
sGirl::preg_chance: base %chance = 8, good flag = 0, factor = 1
So Im guessing checking for pregnancies makes my game crash? It just so happened that on this day one girl gave birth and is now in the hospital recovering. I had pregnancies before and it was fine.

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to read the gamelog.txt?
My game crashes after clicking "Next Week" and the last lines of the log inform about the game checking to restock nets and potions (for the gangs). That goes all smoothly and then the last line is:

Code:
sGirl::preg_chance: base %chance = 8, good flag = 0, factor = 1
So Im guessing checking for pregnancies makes my game crash? It just so happened that on this day one girl gave birth and is now in the hospital recovering. I had pregnancies before and it was fine.
upload your game save

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
how to put the pacs in the folder i get that you have to put them into the character one but i dont know what to do next

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
how to put the pacs in the folder i get that you have to put them into the character one but i dont know what to do next
the folder with the images and the girlsx file must be in the character folder then based on the girlsx Status setting is where the girl will spawn

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
discovered that game by chance .
any cheats or editable saves?
what listed packs are RP ones? (looks like CaptC , celebrity ...smth else?)
what is the number of girls needed? (never played the game so no idea how it all functions)
---
(any other non RP games with RP modes?)

Last edited:

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
discovered that game by chance .
any cheats or editable saves?
what listed packs are RP ones? (looks like CaptC , celebrity ...smth else?)
what is the number of girls needed? (never played the game so no idea how it all functions)
---
(any other non RP games with RP modes?)
For girls check here and the discord there is both real girls and anime/video game girls. For cheats you can edit the config.xml file with notepad and change it to your style of play

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
downloaded celebrity pack. looks like nothing animated.
prontar..- only 2 girls?

k downloaded captc latina ones - some files are heavy so i assume should have some vids/animated media .
and scripts and pics...put where it should be i guess as everything works...

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to make S/I class whores? A is a max level i got... i raised most stats with some pots and gears to 100 ...but i assume i need some precise combination of statuses...(like dunno, whore+slut+nympho...etc)

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
how to make S/I class whores? A is a max level i got... i raised most stats with some pots and gears to 100 ...but i assume i need some precise combination of statuses...(like dunno, whore+slut+nympho...etc)
I don't think it is possible to go above A for whores.
You can activate the scores in the config.xml
LogShowNumbers="true" />
Then you will see the score of each girl in each job and the maximum score for any whoring job and any girl i ever saw in my games was 200 and that is an A rating.
For S you need about 240 and for I more than 3xx.
Girls with 100 in every sexual skill, who loved being a whore, every stat at 100 (beauty, charisma, agility, constitution, int and strength), level above 10, who had several 100 customers and had any trait that could even remotely influence that ranking and i still never had more than 200.

For example
1627321108536.png

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
anyway to create item (pot or cloth) with all stats-skills boosted to 100?
for now im using existing items -> some anti-tired/hurt armband + sex elemental bracelet + couple of items giving look boosts and tons of statuses ...and occasionally doctors degree and manual of dancer ...for combat statuses there are couple of armors (of lost and of berserk)
---
also ...is there anything to be gained from catacomb ranchers...i think i have some "A" ranchers...but on turn summary ive never seen anything listed. just message that' she is good at her job'

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
anyway to create item (pot or cloth) with all stats-skills boosted to 100?
for now im using existing items -> some anti-tired/hurt armband + sex elemental bracelet + couple of items giving look boosts and tons of statuses ...and occasionally doctors degree and manual of dancer ...for combat statuses there are couple of armors (of lost and of berserk)
---
also ...is there anything to be gained from catacomb ranchers...i think i have some "A" ranchers...but on turn summary ive never seen anything listed. just message that' she is good at her job'
Creating Items is easy with the included Editor, usually Docs&Tools\Character & Item Editor\WMEdit.8.32.exe in your game folder.

I try to avoid cheat items which boost everything up to max without any downside because training the girls is half the fun.
The effects that some of the items can have at the end of a turn are hard coded and it is (as far as i know) not possible to add these for your own items.

Catacomb ranchers make money, normal ranchers make less money but give you beasts (for your bestiality fan customers) and food.
I think catacomb ranchers is a job that was never really finished, just a placeholder for something planned.

File attached is a example food item which can be found in the catacombs or bought (unlimited) in the shop, which boosts all skills and most stats by 1 (or reduces them by 1 in some cases)
Since the game tends to reduce skills sometimes slowly when they are at a high level. i use these to keep my girls at max after they are fully trained.

Open it with a texteditor or with the game editor mentioned and it should give you an idea how items work.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
LogShowNumbers="true" />
i did that but those numbers didnot appear
(such appeared in other places, like customers happines () etc)

>Item Editor\WMEdit.8.32.exe
yeah i saw that but decided not to touch... looks like easier to edit some existing ones

is it safe to remove certain girls from folders ? (wil it ruin anything in game?)

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
i did that but those numbers didnot appear
(such appeared in other places, like customers happines () etc)

>Item Editor\WMEdit.8.32.exe
yeah i saw that but decided not to touch... looks like easier to edit some existing ones

is it safe to remove certain girls from folders ? (wil it ruin anything in game?)
each girlsx or rgirlsx file and its picture folder can be removed without problems if you start a new game.
If you use an existing game it could lead to problems but it is possible to edit the save file and remove the girl there as well to make the save working again.
remove the <File Filename="....girlsx" /> for the girl
and also the following part
<Girl Name="..."
... (here are all the lines about stats, skills, items, her job and so on)
</Girl>
That makes the girl vanish from your game. For random girls (rgirlsx) you need to remove all girls with this template or change them to use another picture folder
so for example
<Girl Name="Bluehairgirl3" Realname="Sebrina Bufkin" FirstName="Sebrina" MiddleName="" Surname="Bufkin"
The rgirlsx template is Bluehairgirl3 and i would need to remove every girl that has Name="Bluehairgirl3" or change the name setting to use another rgirlsx template (picture folder)

it is possible that the numbers are activated by LogExtraDetails and not ShowNumbers.
The LogAll is for the gamelog.txt file to get an idea what happens if a game crashes.
LogDebug needs to be activated as well to see the calculation of numbers
like this
1627474516212.png
my own debug settings look like this
<Debug
LogAll="true"
LogGirls="false"
LogRGirls="false"
LogGirlFights="false"
LogItems="false"
LogFonts="false"
LogTorture="false"
LogDebug="true"
LogExtraDetails="true"
LogShowNumbers="true" />

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I get final fantasy characters into the game? I remember playing it ago and Tifa was in the game. Do I need image packs? Everything is blank no pictures.

What is the difference between this and pytfall?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes