4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
Thanks i changed now the lactation settings but you dont get more.
it should factor boob size and lactation if your not using a new game after girlsx change check the save game file .gam itself to make sure lactation did change or use in game items also there might be a limit

jonnydrive

Jul 29, 2019
so i tried it and it doesnt change anything lactation doesnt get over 100 and i get the self amount of milk as before :sick:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
How do you control the Rebel value? What does it influence? Does this affect happiness? Do I send them to therapy at the Centre, or the Dungeon for some torture?
Rebelliousness is influenced by a lot of things, Happiness, Tiredness, Love, Fear, Hate, if she is a slave or not (slaves have lower rebelliousness) and most importantly Obedience and Spirit.
You want high Obedience and low Spirit, low Spirit is less important than Obedience
Also several traits and items play into it (lowering or raising it) in an indirect way because they influence the stats above.
The most effective trait for it is Broken Will, which sets Rebelliousness to -100 no matter what else her stats say.
But that is not needed most of the time. A girl with Obedience and Love at max and low Hate values obeys you in most of the cases.
You can not directly influence Rebelliousness, because it is not an independent stat.
Rebelliousness is the result of the other stats, so Rebelliousness only influences if a girl does her job and how she performs or maybe tries to run away.

The Dungeon in itself does not do much, you need a girl as torturer in one of your brothels as well.
That increases (slow) Obedience and lowers Spirit for all girls in the dungeon but also lowers happiness, love and health and raises hate and fear.
It depends on your playstyle but i found the dungeon a bit inefficient because the happy loving slave approach is the most effective and while the Dungeon increases Obedience (which is good) it might take a while to get them to love you when you take them out of the dungeon.

Of course in this game the most effective approach are items (for almost everything).
A Brainwashing Oil combined with a Love Potion and you won't have problems.
Something that gets rid of the Broken Will as well, Psychologist Session (these are items) or a few turns with a counselor in the centre, because Broken Will can be bad.
Sometimes you want your whoring girls to fight back against aggressive customers.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone recommend girlpacks with videos? Only one I found is this:

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone recommend girlpacks with videos? Only one I found is this:
There are quite a few pack makers that use vids. There are so many packs that it's nearly impossible to tell you exactly which ones have videos but , & usually have a heavy focus on vids and gifs. Some of & packs have vids too. Of course some of mine do too (check my sig) although it's mainly my old stuff.

Edit :- Also if you're just after specific models you can check the if anyone has made a pack and if so who has it. It hasn't been updated for a few weeks as I'm retired for making packs for WM.

Last edited:
Reactions: taler

taler

Oct 5, 2017
There are quite a few pack makers that use vids. There are so many packs that it's nearly impossible to tell you exactly which ones have videos but , Zotscheetter & Arorus usually have a heavy focus on vids and gifs. Some of CaptC's & Jrok's packs have vids too. Of course some of mine do too (check my sig) although it's mainly my old stuff.

Edit :- Also if you're just after specific models you can check the if anyone has made a pack and if so who has it. It hasn't been updated for a few weeks as I'm retired for making packs for WM.
Looking at your packs they tend to have rar in the folders along side other images, do we need to unrar them first?

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Looking at your packs they tend to have rar in the folders along side other images, do we need to unrar them first?
Yes, the pics in the folder are just for show so you can see what the girl looks like if you're not familiar, just download the rar.

Reactions: taler
Jul 29, 2019
How does the script and script editor really work? I'm looking to add a specific girl that I made to the game, I already have the girlsx file and everything. Also for the item thing in config, does the item chances together all have to equal 100%, I mean that should be obvious, but who knows?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I hate to admit it but need a bit of help here please.

The install instructions vs in-game settings directory locations conflict. According to PinkPetal site, the DefaultImages file (downloaded separately via that site) is to be located as follows:
  • Download the "Current Version" from the link above and extract the zip file into the Main folder. The program's EXE will then be: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WhoreMaster\WhoreMaster.06.##.##\Whore Master.exe"
  • Download the "DefaultImages" from the link above and extract that to the Main folder. This will then be: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WhoreMaster\DefaultImages\(a bunch of images)"
Already this makes no sense as it would place DefaultImages directory outside of where the executable directory is.

In game the default settings say the DefaultImages are located in ..Resources\DefaultImages

It seems that the DefaultImages directory should be placed in the WhoreMaster.06.##.## directory where Whore Master.exe is found. What's the correct location and are one or both of the website instructions and/or default ingame settings incorrect? Regards.

Reactions: Derson

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018

The install instructions vs in-game settings directory locations conflict. According to PinkPetal site, the DefaultImages file (downloaded separately via that site) is to be located as follows:
  • Download the "Current Version" from the link above and extract the zip file into the Main folder. The program's EXE will then be: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WhoreMaster\WhoreMaster.06.##.##\Whore Master.exe"
  • Download the "DefaultImages" from the link above and extract that to the Main folder. This will then be: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WhoreMaster\DefaultImages\(a bunch of images)"
Already this makes no sense as it would place DefaultImages directory outside of where the executable directory is.

In game the default settings say the DefaultImages are located in ..Resources\DefaultImages

It seems that the DefaultImages directory should be placed in the WhoreMaster.06.##.## directory where Whore Master.exe is found. What's the correct location and are one or both of the website instructions and/or default ingame settings incorrect? Regards.
place the folder under Whoremaster\Resources

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017

You can set the game up in different ways.
Since i'm using 2 versions of the game (because the 6.4.1 version has a few bugs i keep the 6.3.7 as well)
To avoid having all girlpacks and other ressources twice you can have the pure game files in subfolders and only have all girlpacks, items and so on once in the main folder.

1621260206472.png
my config Folders section looks like this
<Folders
Characters="..\Characters"
Saves="..\Saves"
DefaultImages="..\DefaultImages"
Items="..\Items"
BackupSaves="false"
PreferDefault="false" />
<!--
and both game versions use the same folders.
The game files themselves (exe, dll and so on) are in the WhoreMaster.06.03.07 and WhoreMaster.06.04.01 Subfolders.

Another setup is having the game in the main folder and all girlpacks and items and default images in subfolders

the config would look like that
<Folders
Characters="\Resources\Characters"
Saves="\Saves"
DefaultImages="\DefaultImages"
Items="\Resources\Items"
BackupSaves="false"
PreferDefault="true" />
The config.xml and Whore Master.exe and all .dll files and so on are in the main folder and the girlpacks in the defined subfolders.

The ..\ part in my configuration tells the game that the folders are not subfolders from the Games exe file but to go one folder level higher and look there.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The ..\ part in my configuration tells the game that the folders are not subfolders from the Games exe file but to go one folder level higher and look there.
Ahh. This is the critical piece that was missing to understand fully how the config file and ingame settings work...although ingame settings don't seem to reflect in the config file (when settings ingame are changed)....do you know if it writes to somewhere else? Regards.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Ahh. This is the critical piece that was missing to understand fully how the config file and ingame settings work...although ingame settings don't seem to reflect in the config file (when settings ingame are changed)....do you know if it writes to somewhere else? Regards.
You can check the save files with a text editor (i use Notepad++ for that) and if something went wrong in your game, almost always fix it there

Some settings are stored in the save files, like the percentage values for gangs (what they should search for in the catacombs)
Example:
<Gang_Manager BusinessesExtort="223" SwordLevel="4" NumHealingPotions="200" NumNets="60" KeepHealStocked="200" KeepNetsStocked="60" ControlCatacombs="1" Gang_Gets_Girls="0" Gang_Gets_Items="90" Gang_Gets_Beast="10">

some can only be changed in the config file (what girls should search for in the catacombs for example)
The settings that are stored in save files have a higher priority if the same setting exists in the config.xml
But i'm doing a bit of guess work here, i'm not an expert.

Some settings are stored in the interface files (like colors for the item menus and so on) which can only be changed there.
There is a color part in the config.xml for that but as far as i know that never really worked. (i never got that to work)

\Resources\Interface\J_1920x1080\InterfaceColors.xml would be the location to change that
(if you use that Interface, if you use a different one, change the folder name)
But usually you can leave that alone.
I had problems with one of the reddish item colors, my monitor and my eyes (almost harsh, eye hurting) so i changed that to a darker tone but that was probably a special problem only for me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some settings are stored in the save files, like the percentage values for gangs (what they should search for in the catacombs)
Example:
<Gang_Manager BusinessesExtort="223" SwordLevel="4" NumHealingPotions="200" NumNets="60" KeepHealStocked="200" KeepNetsStocked="60" ControlCatacombs="1" Gang_Gets_Girls="0" Gang_Gets_Items="90" Gang_Gets_Beast="10">

some can only be changed in the config file (what girls should search for in the catacombs for example)
The settings that are stored in save files have a higher priority if the same setting exists in the config.xml
But i'm doing a bit of guess work here, i'm not an expert.

Some settings are stored in the interface files (like colors for the item menus and so on) which can only be changed there.
There is a color part in the config.xml for that but as far as i know that never really worked. (i never got that to work)

\Resources\Interface\J_1920x1080\InterfaceColors.xml would be the location to change that
(if you use that Interface, if you use a different one, change the folder name)
But usually you can leave that alone.
I had problems with one of the reddish item colors, my monitor and my eyes (almost harsh, eye hurting) so i changed that to a darker tone but that was probably a special problem only for me.
Understood. To clarify, I meant the file locations within the ingame settings. For some reason changing them there isn't reflected in the config file. When changing the config file directly (game closed) and then open game and viewing ingame file location settings they don't reflect what's in the config file. This may have something to do with the version (post in OP) is the modded game. It's no big deal to just edit the config file as need, was just curious.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Understood. To clarify, I meant the file locations within the ingame settings. For some reason changing them there isn't reflected in the config file. When changing the config file directly (game closed) and then open game and viewing ingame file location settings they don't reflect what's in the config file. This may have something to do with the version (post in OP) is the modded game. It's no big deal to just edit the config file as need, was just curious.
I never tried changing the folders in game, i always edit the config.xml so it is possible that changing the settings in game does not always work. Changing the xml files (after making a backup if you are unsure about the changes) is always the safer way.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I never tried changing the folders in game, i always edit the config.xml so it is possible that changing the settings in game does not always work. Changing the xml files (after making a backup if you are unsure about the changes) is always the safer way.
Agreed. Thank you for your time and explanations, much appreciated.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
so I found this reddit post is this the same game? What is EX?
It has been nearly a decade so forgive my poor memory. (if I am wrong)

I believe EX was pretty much this exact game but it had a few minor changes such as text buttons with various colors and a few quality of life changes.

This game is less "flashy" while still being 95% similar but was more solidly built with the ability to add picture packs and was easier to mod.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
It has been nearly a decade so forgive my poor memory. (if I am wrong)

I believe EX was pretty much this exact game but it had a few minor changes such as text buttons with various colors and a few quality of life changes.

This game is less "flashy" while still being 95% similar but was more solidly built with the ability to add picture packs and was easier to mod.
Well it doesn't let me download the game from Mega says the uploader was banned or something.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Well it doesn't let me download the game from Mega says the uploader was banned or something.
Sure, it is a slavery game and we live in a politically correct world.
Slavery implies lack of consent.
The nopy and zippy links work. ;)
Nopy let me download in about 2 seconds.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes