Jan 7, 2022
But there was one thing I really disliked. And it wasn't avoidable either! :cry:

Think of an AVN where you have a guy coming back from somewhere, he hasn't seen his family for a long time. His father is dead (in jail, on a long, long trip or just a cuckold). His mother longs for sex, his big sister is angry but the guy saves the day and his little sister has always loved him. So he ends up fucking them all (and his aunt, cousins, the neighbor MILF and so on) with his horsesized dick. You all know the story. The renders are all bad and the animations are of the 1-2-1-2-1-2-type.

That's the Game of Thrones of AVN. Because it's such an unoriginal story told in a really bad way, just like GoT. I saw one season (had to spend some hours vomiting after each episode) and could only say that they had succeded in making that awful story even worse. Well done, because I thought it couldn't even get more bad.

SO I WOULD NEVER BINGE WATCH GoT AND I WOULDN'T LET HARDY (MY NAME FOR THE MC) DO IT EITHER. So, please make that avoidable. :mad::cool::devilish:
I think you forgot to list your objection.

Reactions: neronwtf

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
But there was one thing I really disliked. And it wasn't avoidable either! :cry:

Think of an AVN where you have a guy coming back from somewhere, he hasn't seen his family for a long time. His father is dead (in jail, on a long, long trip or just a cuckold). His mother longs for sex, his big sister is angry but the guy saves the day and his little sister has always loved him. So he ends up fucking them all (and his aunt, cousins, the neighbor MILF and so on) with his horsesized dick. You all know the story. The renders are all bad and the animations are of the 1-2-1-2-1-2-type.

That's the Game of Thrones of AVN. Because it's such an unoriginal story told in a really bad way, just like GoT. I saw one season (had to spend some hours vomiting after each episode) and could only say that they had succeded in making that awful story even worse. Well done, because I thought it couldn't even get more bad.

SO I WOULD NEVER BINGE WATCH GoT AND I WOULDN'T LET HARDY (MY NAME FOR THE MC) DO IT EITHER. So, please make that avoidable. :mad::cool::devilish:
I'm trying to think of what unavoidable thing you are mentioning, and in what context to your above GoT analogy? BTW, I know exactly the game(s) you are referencing, lol.

This game is going to have a shit ton of kinks available, but like I mentioned before, almost all of them should be avoidable. The really touchy ones, 100% avoidable. I can't for the life of me think of which scene you are worried about? The texting with April when she's in bed? That wasn't avoidable because it is setting her background story and helping to lead in to the "secret" she has. The two randoms on the street and the upskirt shot? I didn't bother to make that a choice, if that's what you are referring too... just put that in as a light-hearted moment, trying to show how a guy who has been in an ugly place like prison for 5 years can appreciate all beauty when he gets out finally. It's a minor scene and I didn't feel like wasting time making it a choice. I mean, you can CTRL skip past it in half a second. And honestly, in real life, who would NOT look? I mean, it's human nature. Even a gay man would probably look just because it's there. Same for a woman, lol. It's like the jokes kids play in the shower... "You looked!" - "No, I didn't" - "Haha! You looked, you're a homo!" Truth is, we all looked at least once. (Sorry to any gay/queer people reading this, this is just the way it was as a kid, especially in my generation. Probably all sorts of weird and new insults these days, lol - that's why I didn't make the same ol' college game)

Rest assured, all the major kink scenes will be skipable, with a user choice. There will be scenes here and there that are central to the story I have made, but this VN is first and foremost a story, so I can't change those. The game might also get a bit GoT'y down the road, because I do plan on supporting modders and patchers. I just won't do anything like that officially because of Patreon's ToS, but anyone who wants to *cough cough* - create an I patch will be welcome too (In fact, there might already be someone working on that :cool: ).

But everything will be optional.

BTW, I put a website up yesterday (link in OP) and the forum has been created as well, just not launched yet as I get it configured and set up. Anyone who wants to register will be able to discuss things a lot more openly there. Check back after the weekend and the forum should be up.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I'm trying to think of what unavoidable thing you are mentioning, and in what context to your above GoT analogy? BTW, I know exactly the game(s) you are referencing, lol.

This game is going to have a shit ton of kinks available, but like I mentioned before, almost all of them should be avoidable. The really touchy ones, 100% avoidable. I can't for the life of me think of which scene you are worried about? The texting with April when she's in bed? That wasn't avoidable because it is setting her background story and helping to lead in to the "secret" she has. The two randoms on the street and the upskirt shot? I didn't bother to make that a choice, if that's what you are referring too... just put that in as a light-hearted moment, trying to show how a guy who has been in an ugly place like prison for 5 years can appreciate all beauty when he gets out finally. It's a minor scene and I didn't feel like wasting time making it a choice. I mean, you can CTRL skip past it in half a second. And honestly, in real life, who would NOT look? I mean, it's human nature. Even a gay man would probably look just because it's there. Same for a woman, lol. It's like the jokes kids play in the shower... "You looked!" - "No, I didn't" - "Haha! You looked, you're a homo!" Truth is, we all looked at least once. (Sorry to any gay/queer people reading this, this is just the way it was as a kid, especially in my generation. Probably all sorts of weird and new insults these days, lol - that's why I didn't make the same ol' college game)

Rest assured, all the major kink scenes will be skipable, with a user choice. There will be scenes here and there that are central to the story I have made, but this VN is first and foremost a story, so I can't change those. The game might also get a bit GoT'y down the road, because I do plan on supporting modders and patchers. I just won't do anything like that officially because of Patreon's ToS, but anyone who wants to *cough cough* - create an I patch will be welcome too (In fact, there might already be someone working on that :cool: ).

But everything will be optional.

BTW, I put a website up yesterday (link in OP) and the forum has been created as well, just not launched yet as I get it configured and set up. Anyone who wants to register will be able to discuss things a lot more openly there. Check back after the weekend and the forum should be up.
The unavoidable was that the MC said that GoT was great and that he was going to binge watch it. I don't want him to say so, that's what I wanted to avoid. It's even worse than NTR, well maybe not! (In other words, what I wrote was meant as a joke, but I really dislike GoT!) :ROFLMAO:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
The unavoidable was that the MC said that GoT was great and that he was going to binge watch it. I don't want him to say so, that's what I wanted to avoid. It's even worse than NTR, well maybe not! (In other words, what I wrote was meant as a joke, but I really dislike GoT!) :ROFLMAO:
Oh, LOL! I was wracking my brain trying to think of something I left in the game, haha. I forgot about that comment on GoT. I was even thinking it had something to do with the TV screen shown right at the beginning of the prologue, where I had Terra Nova on there (it was on in 2011). That was just a little easter egg sort of thing, because to this day, I am pissed that they canceled that show!

Oh well, let's agree to disagree on Game of Thrones ;). I don't think it's going to make an appearance in any of the future updates. To much other stuff to do.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
Does Ko-fi allow adult content links?? How does it work? I am asking because I have never seen it before

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Does Ko-fi allow adult content links?? How does it work? I am asking because I have never seen it before
Technically... no. But I'm just a creator of "... mature orientated visual novels." ;)

I make sure there is never any NSFW content posted on, or linked to from their platform. Basically, ko-fi just links to my Patreon page. I would have preferred to go with buy me a coffee, but they stopped using Paypal.

Oddly enough, Ko-Fi did change their ToS to let you put NSFW tags on your page. I feel you are just asking for trouble there if you use that tag though. People are supporting me, as a creator, not any NSFW content I may or may not create.

Reactions: 10xRecoil

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Just a quick update... Sandbox is OUT!

I've just decided that doing this as a sandbox on my first attempt is a little too much for where I am at... experience wise. I can easily see myself getting swamped in coding problems when I just want to get this story released. So Whoremonger will be a straight VN throughout.

I still plan on having multiple routes and content, so being able to play through more than once is still an option.

PS: Renders and story are about 80% for Act 1.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
OK, I'm ready to say a date.

So, short of me getting run over by a truck or something, the Act 1 release should be on here just before the X-mas weekend. So Friday Dec 23rd. I'm just putting the final code together now and I need to do a thorough test, but all the heavy lifting has been done. I'm pretty happy with what I was able to do. And I am sorry for missing my original estimate by two months. The prologue was done in bits and pieces over almost 4 months, but this Act is at least 3 times the size of the prologue and it's taken an insane amount of work for one person to do.

On the bright side though, I learned a hell of a lot about managing my work flow, and I have completed characters, scenes and other assets that will be used for the remaining 4 Acts, so I am reasonably sure that I will be much closer to the 10 week release schedule, starting with the next Act.

Here's a few teaser renders....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
OK, I'm ready to say a date.

So, short of me getting run over by a truck or something, the Act 1 release should be on here just before the X-mas weekend. So Friday Dec 23rd. I'm just putting the final code together now and I need to do a thorough test, but all the heavy lifting has been done. I'm pretty happy with what I was able to do. And I am sorry for missing my original estimate by two months. The prologue was done in bits and pieces over almost 4 months, but this Act is at least 3 times the size of the prologue and it's taken an insane amount of work for one person to do.

On the bright side though, I learned a hell of a lot about managing my work flow, and I have completed characters, scenes and other assets that will be used for the remaining 4 Acts, so I am reasonably sure that I will be much closer to the 10 week release schedule, starting with the next Act.

Here's a few teaser renders....

oh so main LIs is prostitute? and i was thinking why prostitution tag is there...well good bye and gl with avoidable NTR....

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Aww, that's too bad... if you enable NTR in this release, there's a special scene just for 'you folk' ;)
nah just made my research before trying that so i am ok :D it sometimes bring fruits to dont believe developers...

As for complaints about things like Prostitution and Pregnancy being on the same list... so what? I never said any of your LI's were prostitutes.

next update....

[/QUOTE]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Honestly couldn't even get through all the explanation at the beginning.
I might have gone a bit overboard in the setup, but I am trying to tell a story first here, and lewd second. FWIW, once you go through the intro once, it will open next time with the Act 1 start screen where you can jump to Prologue or Act1.

I will change things in Act 2 where people can skip the intro and tutorial if they want and go right into the content. There's already the option to just load character defaults, if you don't want to customize them.

That said, although I don't recommend it ... CTRL skipping is allowed in this game, so you can turn it on if you wish, to get past the beginning intro.

Reactions: Grelk
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes