VN - Ren'Py - Whoremonger NTE [Act 1.10] [Turning Tricks]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Eeliejun

So will give the game a 4/5.

It is good, the story is nice but simple, the girls are great looking not because they are insanely hot but that they look like real people and that is something new.

The problem to me is that this game has routs? no idea which one tho and would like to have a clear vision for this.

Also was not a big fan how repetitive it got. Like doing the same thing every day. Going to the cafe, having dinner, getting a handjob and droping the girl of to school. Like it felt painfull after a while because nothing was changing or not enough to keep it intresting to me.

Also a big lack of sex.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

clippedwings

Honestly, not as much whore mongering as you'd think there'd be based on the title and cover. The main theme is incest, corruption, and mother daugher stuff. Very excited to see where this goes in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sirrah

Okay, I'll admit it: the preview pics and title didn't grab me, and I downloaded and started this game just because I was between games and trying out some random options.
    And I'm very glad I did. It's true that the renders aren't the most sophisticated or realistic. But the characters are great: they come across as real people that the dev cares about, and you will too. And that means that the lewd bits are even more effective, because these are folks you want to get closer to.
    There's some truly funny writing as well, and some hilarious references to the F95 community. I honestly had *fun* playing this one.
    I can't wait for more, and I'm headed right now to check out the dev's other game. I am tossing them some money as well - it is work worth supporting.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bob11Bob

Game with one of the best writing on F95. I would compare it with Acting Lessons quality wise. I absolutely love that characters are not bimbo attractive, but still attractive humans.

I eagerly await the second chapter.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GustavoGanz

Woooaahhoooooo I love this game. (y)
    A very promising game from my point of view. Please DEV don't kick it to the curb one day, as has unfortunately happened with many good games. Keep up the GOOD work.
    Renders 5/5
    Writing (grammar, etc.) 5/5
    Story 4/5 ( 4/5 but only because a lot of characters came into play right at the start and that's not really clear for me yet).

For the future I hope that there will only be a subtle sandboxing (I personally hate it when sandboxing degenerates into grinding).

I have a wish/suggestion for the duo Marcela (sorry I can't remember the original name as I've renamed most of the characters) /Agnes.
    I could imagine Macela, who is dissatisfied with her marriage, as a willing slutty 3-hole GILF for MC. And Agnes as a submissive maid for MC.

I could also imagine a submissive BDSM path for the tenant (artist) who is in arrears with her rent.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Oh damn - this is a freaking amazing game! The concept is straight forward, the pacing is fairly fast, the art is good (not like S-tier good but good)... But the characters.. This is one of those games where you get totally immersed in the unique characters. I don't know that it has replay value, you'll play the branch that feels right to you, but that one play through? You won't notice time passing. And you'll really feel attached to all these fun little kinky characters.

It is more on the edge-side of games, not for everyone's tastes, which is fine. But for those its meant for, it is brilliant, and I can't wait for more!!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

The_Ripper

So far so good, quite well written with likeable and fairly believable characters. Decent graphics and a nice dose of humour round this out to be worth looking at.

Looking forward to see how this progresses and there is a good amount of content so far.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

denjedi

I love this game, a really well written story, a very good character modeling, however too many characters introduced from the beginning making their own story unclear and leading, in fact, a lack of sexual content
    I really like the story of April and Maddie, who I hope will lead them to a threesome with the main character and potentially a mother-daughter incestuous lesbian relationship.
    Little suggestion for Agnes' future: She could become a refined servant under the direction of the "old" lady (sorry I forgot her name) and be "employed" in the residence. I look forward to the next updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

RedJester78

A Fantastic balance of Great story with a Beautiful cast in a down to earth but Wonderful setting. So many possibilities heck a building full of them and more beyond it. The foundation is solidly set now we need more sexy and hot pervyness. Very much looking forward to much more of this game in the future.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Mr.Absolutely

It's a pretty good game with at least 2 development branches for each character. What can be said at the moment and what advice can be given:

1) Plot and dialogues. The plot here is quite simple, but it works. The dialogues are freely readable, they do not neglect. Although there are some pretty strange interactions that are hard to believe. Girls fall for MC VERY easily. An Asian mom and daughter is generally a mystery. They appear before the MC just like that. There is even no prerequisite for this. There are games where this is not due to the natural properties of MC (mind reading, pheromones that affect women), but here is an ordinary ex-convict who does not stand out in any way.

2) Gameplay. There are some problems here too. The game is divided into days in which there are many repetitive moments that are just infuriating. I'm not against Groundhog Day with the changes, but there are a few unnecessary points here. Let's say morning gatherings in a cafe with April and lunch. It was possible to shorten this one by 3 days. Cut out the arrival by car at the cafe with a "Hello" pass. It's the same with lunch. It's just that on day 10 it's already starting to weigh up and I just start to skip these moments often. You could just write "Morning at the cafe" on the black screen, and immediately launch a dialect at the table with the theme.

3) Models of female characters. Here is a BIG plus of this game. The girls here don't look like sex models from magazines and the mothers look their age, which I can believe. This aspect attracted me to this game, otherwise I got tired of these models.

4) Sex scenes. Here is one of the main problems of the game. It's 2024, a lot of games have already been released, during this time people have learned how to make animations better. But it's not even about them. They just don't catch on. The characters quickly undress, sexual intercourse takes place literally in 5-10 seconds and that's it. All this could be fixed either with a large high-quality animation or text. For example, there is a game called "SISTERLY LUST". It is complete, the latest version was released in 2021. There are no sex animations at all. There are just very good bed renderings with the right camera and emotions on the face, as well as the whole sexual act is spelled out very well, I like to read it.
    I advise the author of this game to think about what he really wants: animations or high-quality renderers with good text, because now it looks bad.

I will keep an eye on this game and hope that this game will become much better. I liked that the author decided to get rid of the open world, but the game requires a lot more polishing. I wanted to give it 4 stars, but there are very critical elements that I can't close my eyes to.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

every10min

This was one of the most promising games on the site when it got abandoned... now its back and better than ever. Solid renders, really good writing, and now with 100% less sandbox elements. This has the makings of a classic, but for now, it doesn't have much content as is mostly just a tease... but what a tease =)
  12. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Act 1.01

The primary reason I gave a 4 star is because I was genuinely sad when I caught up to the end of the content.

Pros
    -Loli :3
    -Quite a lot of flashing to keep the blood flowing
    -A variety of eye candy
    -Decent story
    -Good dialogue (seems realistically conversational)
    -A few kinks
    -Custom names and age setting. 9/10 (it does have a limited range, which is understandable)
    -able to turn off NTR. So much so that I have no idea what ntr there was, besides the cheating wife backstory.

Cons
    -Not enough sex
    -Slips into a day in the life style story
    -Animation is a little janky. But acceptable for what it is
    -Too many women, not enough depth

I really like April and Maddie. They're fun and kinky while still a touch innocent. Add in LiLi and Agnes and I'm thoroughly entertained.
    Honestly I found all other characters to just be skippable fluff. LiLi's mother being acceptable.

I do recommend this if it sounds interesting to you.
    It isn't finished though, so keep that in mind.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Actually very good game. Very sad to see it abandoned, but the renders, different characters, story writing... Everything seems to be good quality. There is not a lot of H scenes and not a lot of genres explored, hence not excellent rating. Really like highly customizable names/nicknames etc.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

GoodGamesMakeMeSadAtEnd

usually i only review completed games but i'm making a exception, the game is pretty good i was expecting it to just jump into sex but it evolves in a good pace, also the girls are hot but still real, unlike other games that only have models, if the dev read this a hope in can finish this one day, its a shame that the lore was so well build and when the lewd content is coming it ends, it has potential, there are far worse games that have more attention
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ShinyLover

I really like this. I just started and I am really impressed with the depth of the story, and the art. I love that there are multiple options for playing this game.

As for abandoning the game, my advice would be to look at Subscribe Star or even PixivFanbox. I would love to help you continue this feature.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Gourdgone

This game is top notch story telling. The MC has a deep and convincing back story and is a realistic and relatable individual just like all of his encounters. The seemingly mundane explanations of how maintenance, rents, finance etc work actually add to the immersion experience and make this feel more like a peek into someone's life than a story playing out. Major props for this achievement.

There is a scene that is very moving when you have the chance to reflect on the MC's story with a song (Sound of Silence) with the despair choice. This one addition bumped this VN into top play category because it does something that is so rare by compelling the viewer to not just appreciate this character's past but to look outside of themselves (in real life) and think about others. Perfect song choice and very thought provoking.

The renders are done quite well and the level of variety (from old to young, fit to not) of female accomplices is very high. Adding the freedom to rename/age almost everyone should be default in these games by now so it is nice to see it here.

One other plus is the ability to make an MC that is older and interesting. Most VN's in this genre play it safe with boring young MC's that have done zero in life and had zero problems. This MC's backstory and best friend addon make you root for him in a way other VN's don't.

The only small gripe I would have is with the story relating to the female guard who "basically forced herself on him" and had her way due to her position of power. The story telling element is fine because yes it does happen, but the fact that the MC doesn't resent her but essentially has Stockholm syndrome make this kind of odd. Either she didn't really force herself on him so he just feels like he got "free sex" or she did and he's just lumping it in with all the prison trauma. If the latter is true then when he is out of prison he should be processing that in a realistic way. If roles were reversed and it was a female MC and a male guard that did that... yeah let's just say we wouldn't be seeing the koombaya back and forth.

Great story and stupendous cast. The daughters are both believable and intriguing and need perhaps more than a passing side character plot. Keep up the great work.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Strobe Adverse

I absolutely LOVED the writing in this game. It's a beautiful narrative about a man rediscovering freedom and how his life intersects with others who are all on their own paths.

The characters in this VN are all relatable and each is intriguing in their own way. I love how all the women are sexy but amazingly realistic, and I'm not just talking about render quality, it's about the little flaws that make it all feel very believable... it's not a bunch of college cheerleaders who's body's defy gravity.

This is one of my favorite new games and I'll be keeping an eye on it for the next update. I highly recommend you check this game out, this developer has real talent.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

nothing stands out here, The models are nearly stock DAZ assets and the renders appear to be made using layers maybe in an attempt to speed up rendering time, but it makes some of the characters stick out in an unnatural manner. The writing and narrative are average at best. Props for having a variety of different types of LIs and options for dirty talk nicknames is always a welcome option in these games. Also props for the non standard MC
    Overall not much here to really recommend, maybe check back in a few months to see if the visuals and/or writing have improved
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Mediterraneon

Amazing intro, great character building, already shows huge potential for future acts. Really appreciate the art and developer open to learn new tricks and welcoming feedback. The NTR explanation section was awesome and a welcome change, addressing the whole community to welcome and ease everyone into this exciting and fun genre. All the best - a must try title!
  20. 2.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

Act I v 0.1 review -

Game is bad to average at this stage , starting with renders they're okay for most parts, grainy in certain areas and the female models some look good like April and some are simply bad like Shaniquah their eyes look weird in some scenes are they supposed to be vampires or something and some girls faces looks weird and creepy when compared to their bodies . And the game introdution is just too long and setting relationships felt like a chore if you like to customise it for 13 characters if you prefer to ignore default and there is no option to set default in the beginning . And I don't know if dev intended to make it as a Sandbox or VN , overview and tags says VN and in the game it has days where starting from day 1 you repeat same actions like go to coffee shop with April / make coffee yourself in home - every single morning and at night - go to bed every single day is annoying . And I rejected Joe as she looks old - i decided to ignore her and not to stare on her booty on day 1 and same choice keep on popping for day 2 , 3 , 4 when you decided not to on day 1 and so on if we decide to meet April for a coffee . And main charecter acts more like 18 year old boy in a fourty or sixty year old body and his constant monologues about how every women he sees is attractive when the players don't is off puting and seems some relationships are forced . There is some sort of story brewing but nothing extraordinary . One thing I loved in the game was Agnes character and the choice for MC to help her with food and accommodation but other than that nothing worth mentioning . So to summarise all - a boring plot with creepy main character with some average renders and some weird looking female models , a VN with choices which feels like playing a Sandbox with some repeatitive dialogues probably worth 2 stars .