EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NTE_1600_x_400.jpg

Overview:
Whoremonger NTE is a story about redemption and new beginnings. It's a story about a protagonist who has suffered a serious injustice and who has lost almost everything in his life. Where does he go from here? Who is he? What kind of person will he become?
Our protagonist was a normal, boring father and family man, until the one he loved betrayed him and took a freight train through the middle of his life. Five years later, he gets to start over. Will this change him? Will he try and rebuild that old life? Or will he make a totally new life for himself?
In Whoremonger NTE (New Testament Edition) you can help him decide what path to walk, as he starts life over and searches for something special in his life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-24
Release Date: 2024-02-24
Developer: Turning Tricks - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Act 1.10
Language: English
Other Games: A Dark Horse Riding
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
NOTICE: This is a totally new project and therefore old saves will not work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (Untested): - - -

WM_NTE_screen_1.jpg WM_NTE_screen_2.jpg WM_NTE_screen_6.jpg WM_NTE_screen_7.jpg WM_NTE_screen_8.jpg WM_NTE_screen_9.jpg WM_NTE_screen_3.jpg WM_NTE_screen_4.jpg WM_NTE_screen_5.jpg WM_NTE_screen_10.jpg WM_NTE_screen_11.jpg WM_NTE_screen_12.jpg WM_NTE_screen_13.jpg WM_NTE_screen_14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
"Whoremonger"
I see what you did there.
Good luck with your game.

Reactions: brayet

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Please read Developer Notes before trying.
Sounds interesting and you deserve respect for laying out the direction of the game and what kinks to expect and if they are avoidable. I wish more new devs would follow the same example.

Good luck, I'll download and check it later today.
I know some content like NTR can cause some harsh reactions, and that's why I am trying to be as upfront as possible with the direction this game will go. I'm also coding the game so you actually don't even see or have any reference to that content unless you choose to see it at the beginning of the next release. (There's none in this prologue) Personally, I don't enjoy the type of NTR where the LI's are cheating on you or trying to cause jealousy, but I do enjoy some other variations of it, such as sharing and having control over the women. And, just look at the title of this game.. lol ... I obviously love women who questionable morals. ;)

All those planned tags are things I hope to get into the game. I'm apprehensive over my ability to do all that i planned though. It's a daunting task making a game for the first time, and on top of learning how to use Daz as well! And before anyone asks, I don't really have any plans for a true Harem. The MC will be able to have almost any LI in this game but it's more along the lines of "Don't ask ... don't tell" with regards to how they are towards each other. But with the Lesbian tag, I do plan on some FF and MFF action. There will not be any MM or MMF action in this game.

But at the core of this, will always be the story. I think i have a pretty good one. And I hope to complete several endings so everyone has a favorite they want to reach.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Respect for being upfront on everything that is usually asked in these threads first. Helps keep the thread clean of the constant questions that get asked in every new game thread lol.

Was thinking of checking it out, but saw that sandbox was planned. Everything else looks fine, but just not a fan of sandbox games. Still as mentioned, again respect for providing all that information right away. And just wanted to wish you the best with your game. Thanks regardless and good luck! ;)

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I know some content like NTR can cause some harsh reactions, and that's why I am trying to be as upfront as possible with the direction this game will go. I'm also coding the game so you actually don't even see or have any reference to that content unless you choose to see it at the beginning of the next release. (There's none in this prologue) Personally, I don't enjoy the type of NTR where the LI's are cheating on you or trying to cause jealousy, but I do enjoy some other variations of it, such as sharing and having control over the women. And, just look at the title of this game.. lol ... I obviously love women who questionable morals. ;)

All those planned tags are things I hope to get into the game. I'm apprehensive over my ability to do all that i planned though. It's a daunting task making a game for the first time, and on top of learning how to use Daz as well! And before anyone asks, I don't really have any plans for a true Harem. The MC will be able to have almost any LI in this game but it's more along the lines of "Don't ask ... don't tell" with regards to how they are towards each other. But with the Lesbian tag, I do plan on some FF and MFF action. There will not be any MM or MMF action in this game.

But at the core of this, will always be the story. I think i have a pretty good one. And I hope to complete several endings so everyone has a favorite they want to reach.
Yeah, i "warned" people trying to avoid the drama as you are being upfront about everything (and some ppl tend to not read developer notes), so theres no reason for players to be surprised about any kind of content now or in the future.
Kudos for the sincerity, its not usual.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Respect for being upfront on everything that is usually asked in these threads first. Helps keep the thread clean of the constant questions that get asked in every new game thread lol.

Was thinking of checking it out, but saw that sandbox was planned. Everything else looks fine, but just not a fan of sandbox games. Still as mentioned, again respect for providing all that information right away. And just wanted to wish you the best with your game. Thanks regardless and good luck! ;)
Well, the prologue is straight up VN. The Sandbox will come in the next update. It's not going to be complete free roam though... more along the lines of you have events throughout the day that progress and also some basic stats to raise. Then when you get to an event, it happens in a traditional VN style. I didn't want to do just a kinetic VN or even one with standard forks. I prefer players being able to choose what events to trigger first. And with the sandbox, you can also complete content along one path, then go back and raise points on the other path to see that content as well. I'm hoping to have an achievement system as well. The main thing though is that the sandbox will not be a big grind. It hopefully will be more of a central hub for all the events.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Lol, after reading that overview one would think that the mc is going to get ahead with his life and maybe even have some revenge.

Read planned tags....
I don't think his future looks better.

Leaving that aside,I see it says Avoidable, but what kind of avoidable is it? the one that does not happen in the story according to the player choices or the one that is only skippable and "avoids" seeing the scene? Does the same apply to other fetishes?

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Вполне неплохое начало.
Картинка под именем a0_s02_r077 без тени и это довольно заметно при анимации. Можно в редакторе перенести из одной картинки в другую чтобы званого не делать. Не всё видел но вроде и в некоторых других есть небольшие отличия которые можно тоже просто исправить копирую и добавляю в редакторе. Так же можно попробовать сделать анимацию чуть быстрее. Что ещё. Конечно не обязательно но можно ставить стоп у звуковых эффектов чтобы они не звучали когда игру перематываешь на скорости. Это не мешает, но просто к слову сказал.
Женские персонажи вполне хорошие и довольно отличительные от других. Это радует. Надеюсь всё так же будет хорошо в продолжении.

Quite a good start.
The picture named a0_s02_r077 has no shadow and it's quite noticeable in the animation. It is possible to transfer from one picture to another in the editor so as not to do something called. I didn’t see everything, but it seems that in some others there are slight differences that can also be simply corrected by copying and adding in the editor. You can also try to make the animation a little faster. What else. Of course, it is not necessary, but you can put a stop on sound effects so that they do not sound when you rewind the game at speed. It doesn't bother me, but I just said it.
The female characters are quite good and quite distinctive from the others. This makes me happy. I hope it continues to be just as good.

Reactions: Turning Tricks

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Leaving that aside,I see it says Avoidable, but what kind of avoidable is it? the one that does not happen in the story according to the player choices or the one that is only skippable and "avoids" seeing the scene? Does the same apply to other fetishes?

Anyways good luck.
I'm going to have a switch you have to choose at the beginning of Act I. If you have NTR on, you will trigger the events - If it's off, you won't even know they are there. I don't want to break immersion for anyone with pop up menus asking "Do you want to see your LI fuck that other guy?" lol. NTR won't get the same amount of content as all the other stuff, but I do plan on having new events for each release and also having one ending specifically for NTR players. Without any spoilers, the game will be built around 3 main paths, with possibly 1 or 2 more. Right now they are Love, Lust and NTR. When you've finished a path, you'll get the option to go back and work on one of the others. Like I mentioned above, I hope to have some sort of permanent achievement system so players can play all the paths eventually, if they wish.

As for all the other stuff, there will be options to continue past all the lewd content that you do not want to see. Even in this prologue, I gave the player several choices for the main lewd scene, including skipping past the whole thing. But, like mentioned in the game intro, if you skip past everything, there won't be much left :)

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes