Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
It crashes to desktop, no rollback or ignore option that usually comes up when I seen errors in Renplay. Just tried it again and the same crash.. The other choice works at least and can progress the game. So its not game breaking. Its the first choice that comes up, asking if you're a cop.
I believe that is an inside joke. Intentional. You choose to say you're a cop, and it shuts down intentionally. lol
Ya, sorry if you thought that was a crash. It was just some dark humor. It's kind of an urban myth that cops can't lie when working undercover and a lot of hookers used to think if you asked a cop, if they were a cop, that they had to answer truthfully. I wrote that so long ago, I forgot it, so when you said first choice, I was trying to remember what that was.. lol.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
yo @TurningTricks. how goes the update? any info on next release? love your games btw.

No guarantees, but I'm shooting for the middle of this month to get it to my subscribers. I toyed with the idea of releasing what I have now, but honestly, because this game was on hold for so long, I wanted it's first new content to be substantial, so I am pushing through and will drop the update only after I finish the complete Act 2. I'm starting to do some animations now as well, so that's taken a few days of training and testing away from my production.

So... barring any delays, Act 2 should be on here in the last week of this month.

My Discord channel has a weekly update post, for any interested.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes