un1ronicalynerd

Aug 14, 2022
any other vn's/games similar to this one in the sense that you play as an older male mc having younger love interest just like this vn? if not that then how about one with mother daughter content?

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
This was alright (can't remember if I played it before or not), but there were just little things that bugged me/didn't make sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, think I'm going to pass on this. Not a fan of girls being forced on the MC with no choices, and just some odd decisions on how paths are opened/closed. Still, best of luck with the revamp of your game and thanks. :)
I'm pretty sure I've been able to get myself back on Maddie's path using Universal Ren'Py Mod. You get popups when there are branches that rely on prior choices and you can those to manipulate the flags directly. Instead of a circle and a line through it on her character screen I have a question mark now. I think. It's been a couple of weeks.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Promising game so far, I like that the creator has put some thought into the look of his characters, and while the story is a little cliched, it seems reasonably well written.

saweidensall

Nov 6, 2023
I don't know if anyone would or can help me with something. I have become addicted to this game, I have played it about a dozen times trying different routes. I absolutely love it for having a little bit of everything within the story. Anyway, I'm trying to get all the Easter egg pictures. I've found all except the 3rd one. And since I'm playing on android paying for the game just to get the walkthrough seems a bit of a waste, since buying the game only gives me a version I cannot play . Anyone help with finding Easter egg? Thanks in advance

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
so there sex with fat old lady but no sex young homeless desperate beggar ? really?!

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
It's pretty good, but I dislike how the same scene gets repeated ad nauseam. How many times do we need to do that same coffee shop breakfast? How many times in a row is she gonna wear that same red sweater? It's been like almost 3 weeks! Same ripped jeans outfit too!

I could understand with the blue haired girl wearing the same school uniform every day because it is a uniform and that makes sense, but not her mom in casual clothes. Be nice if the daughter had more than one pair of sexy panties too or maybe go comando... She wears that shit for a whole week! They must be stankin!

Then sometimes the text is hard to read because it is on a light background. That needs a quality of life adjustment.

Finally, sex scenes come hard and fast the first scene with the prison guard lady, then they just drop off.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Just an update for you folks...

I just sent the latest chapter in A Dark Horse Riding to my subscribers, so I will now be back working on this game starting Monday. I can't estimate yet how long till the update for Whoremonger, but I am going to shoot for 4-6 weeks. I am trying to get my update cycle down to a month (Alternating between the two projects, so 2 months for each game) but as this is the first real update to WM that will be entirely new content, I really want to dig in as I have so many ideas!

Check my Discord in a few weeks for a better timeline.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Just an update for you folks...

I just sent the latest chapter in A Dark Horse Riding to my subscribers, so I will now be back working on this game starting Monday. I can't estimate yet how long till the update for Whoremonger, but I am going to shoot for 4-6 weeks. I am trying to get my update cycle down to a month (Alternating between the two projects, so 2 months for each game) but as this is the first real update to WM that will be entirely new content, I really want to dig in as I have so many ideas!

Check my Discord in a few weeks for a better timeline.
I tried this game and its really great xD i am very exited for next night with maddie and gaming xD she is my best girl :D

Reactions: Turning Tricks

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Decided to check the code for where the easter eggs are. Please note that some are locked behind certain paths. For example, #6 will only show if you're on the Mei love path and #7 will only show if NTR is on.
Anyway, this is the list so far:

I can't promise I'll update this for new versions as I didn't enjoy the game too much.
If anyone wants to do it in the future, just search for show screen egg_screen in the .rpy files, unless the dev sees this and decides to change it.
Have fun.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
My game crashed on the first choice....... Not off to a great start
Can you take a screen cap of the error? Or by crash, do you mean Ren'py actually crashed to desktop, or something else?

I've had absolutely zero reports of any bugs in the early parts of the game. And it's not a large game - resource wise - generally takes about 150MB of free memory to run smoothly.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
It crashes to desktop, no rollback or ignore option that usually comes up when I seen errors in Renplay. Just tried it again and the same crash.. The other choice works at least and can progress the game. So its not game breaking. Its the first choice that comes up, asking if you're a cop.

keganstrider

Feb 14, 2019
It crashes to desktop, no rollback or ignore option that usually comes up when I seen errors in Renplay. Just tried it again and the same crash.. The other choice works at least and can progress the game. So its not game breaking. Its the first choice that comes up, asking if you're a cop.
I believe that is an inside joke. Intentional. You choose to say you're a cop, and it shuts down intentionally. lol

• Haha
Reactions: fbass
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes