Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Turning Tricks
Wish you the best for your game - even though i kind of facepalmed once i read that you want to do 2 games at once to avoid "burn out". I don't know which other devs you told about that, but imho that's a bad advice.
We (MrDots) HAD to do 2 games at once because DMD has been banned from patreon and we were in need of another game on patreon so that we didn't lose our supporters. That's the only reason a 2nd game (Melody) has been started aside DMD.
BUT lesson learned -> we NEVER EVER do 2 games at once again - unless forced to do.
- You can't really focus and probably you will do neither of these games the best you could do
- You burn out even faster, as you have 2 games in mind and need to switch between both and you lose focus
- once you get back to the other game, you can't remember what exactly you had planned and/or done as the other game is still in your head
- You double the time between updates and your supporters who might like one of your games but not the other will lose patience and leave subscription
- ..... and more

Honestly WE are happy to be back to one game at a time - do ONE thing, but do that well rather than do 2 games half hearted with long overall development time (probably several years)
I appreciate the advice, but this is the route I am going with for now. It's not just because some other devs suggested it. It's also what I wanted to do. When I finally published the last update for Dark Horse (at Xmas), I was really burnt out! I needed something to perk me up and get the creative juices flowing and so I circled around back to Whoremonger.

Honestly, it's been very nice working on something new. And now I am feeling really pumped to finish my next Dark Horse update.

Things will probably change in a year. Who knows? I'm still a relative noob at this stuff.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
No, you haven't done anything wrong. She was basically only introduced in this update. She has no paths yet. So you basically just got a chance to pick her name. Same with her daughter... you meet her when Shaniquah comes to sign her lease. In the next full update, you'll get the chance to pick both their paths.
Nice, thanks for letting me know :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In the game if you decide the Lust path do you Corrupt the girls into Sluts, do they wear more lewd outfits as the story unfolds?. Or is it a very subtle difference between the two paths, One Romance and the other without. No personality changes,wardrobe changes, that type of thing. I love Corruption in these types of stories/games.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Let me see if I understand the secret renders thing: you must examine 1440 renders and click wherever you see something that seems odd, and then if you get the spot hear some trumpets, but if not just chamges to the next render...
Not exactly my idea of fun.

Reactions: muthaluva
Jan 7, 2022
Let me see if I understand the secret renders thing: you must examine 1440 renders and click wherever you see something that seems odd, and then if you get the spot hear some trumpets, but if not just chamges to the next render...
Not exactly my idea of fun.
I don't get the attraction either, but I've found it's sooooo easy not to participate.

• Haha
Reactions: Turning Tricks

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
really nice game so far, I enjoyed the story, I thought the characters are interesting. Looking forward to more. peace

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
I just found this game and played it straight through in one sitting. I enjoyed the crap out of it. Honestly, I give the renders 2.5 out of 5 stars. But I give the writing and characters 8 out of 5 stars, so it all balances out. And I love the compassion and insight the writing has for these characters, with all their troubles.

I'm curious how different the love and lewd paths are so far. Anyone played both? I admit, anytime I get the option at peeking atsomeone, I take it, which is probably why everyone but April is on the lewd route so far. Is it worth trying the other options at this point in the game?

Turning Tricks - thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Turning Tricks

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
So why can we customize every name but not our kid's name?
That unfortunately was a left over from the original version I made. At that time, I wasn't 100% sure I would add her into the story and I also wanted to have some backstory (Images etc) so I picked a first and last name.

This version is using 99% of that original content, so I haven't addressed Amanda's name yet. HOWEVER, when the MC is going to finally reestablish contact with her (Still not sure if that will be in the next update or the one after) I will be giving the players the opportunity to change both her first name and the MC's surname.

Reactions: Orlox

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Turning Tricks I opted not to have sex with juliette when she visited my apartment, but he still said she fucked the strength out of me.
Hmmm... just looked that up and to get that, you had to be on Juliette's lewd path. Which means you either had sex with her in the prison A&D on day 1 - AND - also decided to invite her over when you found her number again. I mean, the narrator Lucy even tells you this is a critical decision! I never thought anyone would do that and then decide not to fuck her again that night. I have variables in game for having sex with her on day 13, so I can change that little section to use that flag instead of her path. But it will be in the next update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhoremongerNTE-Act1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
This is scandalous! Im preety sure that Blonde Firefighter has finished "the introductions" but she didn't keep her promise. I wanted to call her...just to let her know that "smoking kills" ect...
Screenshot_8.png

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Turning Tricks Like the game so far, not finished the current build, just a little past the first true path choice, I guess, telling our new girlfriend about our story. BTW, hope you got rights to those two songs. I went the love path then I thought "I bet the other path is Down With" and just let the first bit play and was correct.

Question though, the new girlfriend seems to be somewhat open minded, is she gonna be mad if we smash everybody else? FWIW, I have the NTR turned off. Quite selfish of me to want to smash everyone but not let them get freaky with anyone else but I am an asshole, after all. In my real life, I have never cheated, been in open relationships so hoping it is more like an open relationship kind of thing, where all she needs is my character.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes