• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Ah well that sucks, I was hoping there was going to be REAL NTR content eventually added, I'll just need to remember it will never have TURE NTR in it then. Thanks for the heads up.
There is real NTR content. Two full scenes in Chapter 1, and at least 1 planned for each chapter after.

Like I said, this is all explained in the intro of the game. The old version patch notes also mention 2 scenes added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There is real NTR content. Two full scenes in Chapter 1, and at least 1 planned for each chapter after.

Like I said, this is all explained in the intro of the game. The old version patch notes also mention 2 scenes added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing i would suggest doing, that some have finally thankfully done here, is differentiate between netori, netorare and netorase. While each fall under the NTR, they are three different kinks. Seems like the GILF getting back at her shitty husband seems to involve MC, to cuck the husband, that would be netori. Where as April doing stuff with another customer on the club would be netorare.

Edit. Personally netori content is fine and in some cases extremely satisfying, where as i can't really find any satisfaction in netorare or netorase.

Reactions: darlic

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
yea i kinda figured that would be the case. just wondering if one route affects the harem in any way
Since I only did the one, I can't know for sure if anything is different about who you can continue to pursue, but I can confirm I was still getting action from other tenants (including a certain someone's blue-haired daughter).

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
tbh i have never been a fan of netorare in a game since i always put myself into the shoes of the mc in games i play. here though, the scene with April was fine since mc was already getting a bj from the other dancer, i forget her name. seeing April get a bit jealous is kind of a point in the game where she realizes she is into the mc. and their relationship kind of begins there for her. since the mc is fresh out of jail and not interested in a romantic kind of relationship with anyone at that time, he is free to do as he likes and April accepts that and things go from there.
really enjoying this game and can't wait to see what happens next. especially hopeful of a revenge on the cheating whore ex and her boss. they set him up and railroaded him. revenge is just a natural thing in my mind. set up the boss and get him thrown into jail with Jesus..oh imagine the possiblities..

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
One thing i would suggest doing, that some have finally thankfully done here, is differentiate between netori, netorare and netorase. While each fall under the NTR, they are three different kinks. Seems like the GILF getting back at her shitty husband seems to involve MC, to cuck the husband, that would be netori. Where as April doing stuff with another customer on the club would be netorare.

Edit. Personally netori content is fine and in some cases extremely satisfying, where as i can't really find any satisfaction in netorare or netorase.
I love netorare or netorase as they tend to have way more interesting and unpredictable stories that keep me guessing... Which from the sound of this game will never have that kind of content event why he went to prison, unfortunately. But you are right about when a dev says what type of NTR the game is by differentiating between netori, netorare and netorase...

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022

Does april pre-relationship club scene even count as netorare? i wouldn't count that as so since they were never a couple in the first place.

Bob11Bob

Oct 27, 2017
Here I'm waiting on the second chapter, like a motherfucker. First one was superb. The quality of writing (if a bit excessive) is way better than one could hope. Characters are believable, plot is simple but very interesting. It's easy 5 stars.

Nov 29, 2022
Can anyone tell me how it's supposed to end? I played through the available content until the mc was just repeating each day without any variation and I'm not sure whether that's the end of the content or just a glitch...

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Can anyone tell me how it's supposed to end? I played through the available content until the mc was just repeating each day without any variation and I'm not sure whether that's the end of the content or just a glitch...
I think that was the original version you played. From last year. This version is called Whoremonger NTE and it's basically a reboot of that old version, completely redone to eliminate all that sandbox like clicking. I used the original renders (and added 300+ more in one new large scene and to supplement other scenes) and put the story together as a proper visual novel. It has a better story now and flows a lot nicer and this current version (Act 1.01) ends on Day 18 when you go to bed after dealing with the homeless girl, Agnes.

All updates moving forward will be linear and just continue the story. Of course, there's still paths to choose for many of the characters.

In reality, this is a new game all together, so old saves won't even be read, let alone work.

Reactions: darlic
Nov 29, 2022
I think that was the original version you played. From last year. This version is called Whoremonger NTE and it's basically a reboot of that old version, completely redone to eliminate all that sandbox like clicking. I used the original renders (and added 300+ more in one new large scene and to supplement other scenes) and put the story together as a proper visual novel. It has a better story now and flows a lot nicer and this current version (Act 1.01) ends on Day 18 when you go to bed after dealing with the homeless girl, Agnes.

All updates moving forward will be linear and just continue the story. Of course, there's still paths to choose for many of the characters.

In reality, this is a new game all together, so old saves won't even be read, let alone work.
Thank you for the reply :)

I'm playing on mobile so maybe there's some glitch there, it's only been maybe a couple of weeks since I played. But at least you confirmed that I finished all the content. The day started repeating after dealing with the homeless girl and talking to the gilf.

I enjoyed the game and look forward to further updates :)

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Thank you for the reply :)

I'm playing on mobile so maybe there's some glitch there, it's only been maybe a couple of weeks since I played. But at least you confirmed that I finished all the content. The day started repeating after dealing with the homeless girl and talking to the gilf.

I enjoyed the game and look forward to further updates :)
That's odd. It shouldn't have repeated anything. Everything is linear now, with the only differences being what paths or forks you chose. The final scene should have been the MC lying in bed kinda reminiscing about what happened over the last couple of weeks and then you get a "Save now" warning and it should go back to the main menu.

Also, I uploaded this new version on Feb 8th, so it's possible you grabbed an old one, just before this thread got updated. The APK versions were also made by others, but I am probably going to have an "official" Android version in the next large update.

Reactions: Jake the flake
Nov 29, 2022
That's odd. It shouldn't have repeated anything. Everything is linear now, with the only differences being what paths or forks you chose. The final scene should have been the MC lying in bed kinda reminiscing about what happened over the last couple of weeks and then you get a "Save now" warning and it should go back to the main menu.

Also, I uploaded this new version on Feb 8th, so it's possible you grabbed an old one, just before this thread got updated. The APK versions were also made by others, but I am probably going to have an "official" Android version in the next large update.
Awesome, this has become one of my 'to watch for' games

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes