Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I want you to know, this game is great. When I started, I thought that it was going to be more fap-material and a little story to tie the faps together, which would be good, but... The only thing I would suggest, do more proofreading, not for spelling or grammar errors, but for several default names used instead of the player-chosen ones. Other than that, keep up the great storytelling.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Hmmm... just looked that up and to get that, you had to be on Juliette's lewd path. Which means you either had sex with her in the prison A&D on day 1 - AND - also decided to invite her over when you found her number again. I mean, the narrator Lucy even tells you this is a critical decision! I never thought anyone would do that and then decide not to fuck her again that night. I have variables in game for having sex with her on day 13, so I can change that little section to use that flag instead of her path. But it will be in the next update.
I did have sex with her in prison but I said no to having sex with her when I invited her to apartment and he still responded as if I had had sex that night.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why did you invite her over to your appartment? Just to send her packing with nothing in her or on her to show for it? Dev already told us all we are to have a sexual relationship with a girl MC is into.
MC even started his sexual relationship with her right off the bat: what kind of friend zone game are you looking to play on this site?
I did have sex with her in prison but I said no to having sex with her when I invited her to apartment and he still responded as if I had had sex that night.
Good luck keeping any relationship anywhere: in your mind or IRL when you invite a girl over just to refuse her advances and be a jerk about her clearly looking to deepen your bond.
just looked that up and to get that, you had to be on Juliette's lewd path
You are golden, Turning Tricks ! The game made it clear to any player entering the game that MC was to have a sexual relationship with the broad. Gamers looking to friendzone a babe that MC is clearly into a sexual relationship with should expect MC and the game world itself to refuse to cooperate.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why did you invite her over to your appartment? Just to send her packing with nothing in her or on her to show for it? Dev already told us all we are to have a sexual relationship with a girl MC is into.
It wasn't optional. She gets invited over automatically. I'm guessing having sex with her when leaving prison means he invites her over.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
It wasn't optional. She gets invited over automatically. I'm guessing having sex with her when leaving prison means he invites her over.
The way I had it coded ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, I like Juliette! And so many others ... so I will be having her in a lot of scenes. If you opt out, you'll miss a lot of content.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
are all woman optional or are there forced/ for the story (non optional) LI´s?
Most of the LI's have three states... lewd content off (No Path), Love Path and Lust Path. The exceptions to this are April (your main LI) and, to a lesser extent, Juliette (The prison guard) - You have to have a relationship with April, as the story is centered around her and the MC. But you can choose a Love or Lust route.

With Juliette, you can turn her content off, but she's only on the Lust route when it is enabled. She's a lusty wench!

Honestly, I'm bending over backwards trying to make it so as many people as possible can enjoy this game, and it takes a lot of extra work to keep shit organized.

BTW, I've seen a few comments asking about the paths and what they do. I am still finding the groove when it comes to Love and Lust. I wanted to avoid the typical trope of where on a Lust path, you're just perving on everything and being a creep. All I can say right now, is that the paths are more complicated than that and they differ for each character.

Some examples of how I am trying to use these paths (Spoilers ahead, so please don't look and then rage)

The main love interest April - this one is being hard for me to lock down, because it's so important. But basically, right now, on the Lust path, April is flirty, raunchy and talks a good game. Lots of sexual teasing and hints at corrupting her daughter. But she always pulls back from actually going too far. You let her take control of a lot of lewd encounters. Whereas on the Love route, she is more submissive and you have to guide her. But, on the other hand, she'll pretty much go along with anything you want.

The GILF, Laura - Her Lust path will have more sex with the MC and maybe some MFF with Agnes and the MC. But if you are on her Love path, I am leaning towards her actually stopping most lewd content with the MC and focusing on a pure lesbian route with Agnes. You still might get a little old-age pussy though, as the GILF still has come cucking to do to her shitty husband. And she will always be a friend with the MC and maybe set him up with some future LI's.

This is a work in progress and how I am learning, so expect things to change at times. :)

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Most of the LI's have three states... lewd content off (No Path), Love Path and Lust Path. The exceptions to this are April (your main LI) and, to a lesser extent, Juliette (The prison guard) - You have to have a relationship with April, as the story is centered around her and the MC. But you can choose a Love or Lust route.

With Juliette, you can turn her content off, but she's only on the Lust route when it is enabled. She's a lusty wench!

Honestly, I'm bending over backwards trying to make it so as many people as possible can enjoy this game, and it takes a lot of extra work to keep shit organized.

BTW, I've seen a few comments asking about the paths and what they do. I am still finding the groove when it comes to Love and Lust. I wanted to avoid the typical trope of where on a Lust path, you're just perving on everything and being a creep. All I can say right now, is that the paths are more complicated than that and they differ for each character.

Some examples of how I am trying to use these paths (Spoilers ahead, so please don't look and then rage)

The main love interest April - this one is being hard for me to lock down, because it's so important. But basically, right now, on the Lust path, April is flirty, raunchy and talks a good game. Lots of sexual teasing and hints at corrupting her daughter. But she always pulls back from actually going too far. You let her take control of a lot of lewd encounters. Whereas on the Love route, she is more submissive and you have to guide her. But, on the other hand, she'll pretty much go along with anything you want.

The GILF, Laura - Her Lust path will have more sex with the MC and maybe some MFF with Agnes and the MC. But if you are on her Love path, I am leaning towards her actually stopping most lewd content with the MC and focusing on a pure lesbian route with Agnes. You still might get a little old-age pussy though, as the GILF still has come cucking to do to her shitty husband. And she will always be a friend with the MC and maybe set him up with some future LI's.

This is a work in progress and how I am learning, so expect things to change at times. :)
Ok yeah april was going to send her to hell right after they go to the clothing store i really hate it when in games those things happen its not even the game or the girl just this "secret picture" sorry shit that makes the girl at that point a no go i really don´t know why it is

Good luck with your game

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Great game so far. Definitely adding this to my watchlist.
While I don't like Alice all that much, I'm willing to endure her for the sake of the parts of the game I do like...

Anyway, here's some things I noticed:

On Day 3, as MC lies in bed reflecting on the day, he remembers the scene with Jewel even if he declined her. (The code only checks for the ntr switch, not for the player's decision towards Jewel.) During the conversation at the cafe on Day 10, April also brings this up. And MC again thinks about this at the end of Day 18.

Similarly, MC thinking Kelly might be open to some kind of arrangement seems off if you left her ass alone when you met her. Although it seems we get a blowjob from her on Day 18 even if we lock her path... Is that supposed to happen?

And here's some typos:

Reactions: BOBJevent

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
@Turning Tricks hi, first of all, I liked your game, you did a great job. Good luck.
I would like to ask about Josh, will he appear in the game? Maybe they will collaborate with MC :)
I'm not sure yet how I want to use him. He was originally just supposed to be a gag character. I might add him as someone who is doing all the typical creepy VN shit like spying on his mother and stuff. Maybe just some random content that pops up now and again. Something comical and lewd at the same time.

We'll see

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
The way I had it coded ...

Here's the thing. Given the existing relationship you have it'd be rude to turn her down when leaving. That doesn't mean I want a permanent relationship with her. Frankly, if I wanted to hook up with an overweight chick, I can do that in real life. I will be missing her content because I'm not interested. If you don't think we should have a second option to turn her down, you shouldn't give it. And if you do, the game shouldn't act like we had sex with her if we chose not to.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was alright (can't remember if I played it before or not), but there were just little things that bugged me/didn't make sense.

So yeah, think I'm going to pass on this. Not a fan of girls being forced on the MC with no choices, and just some odd decisions on how paths are opened/closed. Still, best of luck with the revamp of your game and thanks. :)

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes