Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I stuck in Episode I with this quest. Arya shall seek Father. But then there is no progress. Always the same scene.
Where is my mistake? :)

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I stuck in Episode I with this quest. Arya shall seek Father. But then there is no progress. Always the same scene.
Possibly the fact that the final version of Episode I, which contained some bug fixes, has never been released here.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The search offered tons of complains about too much lesbian content, but no answer to my question. Since there are multiple protagonists i have 2 questions and must rephrase of my typical one:
1. Do i need to play the male protagonists or can i ignore them if i'm not in the mood for it?
2. Which of the girls can be played as pure lesbians and can i avoid to play the dickhunters? (playing a male protagonist is one thing, but playing a female hetero is out of question for me)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The search offered tons of complains about too much lesbian content, but no answer to my question. Since there are multiple protagonists i have 2 questions and must rephrase of my typical one:
1. Do i need to play the male protagonists or can i ignore them if i'm not in the mood for it?
2. Which of the girls can be played as pure lesbians and can i avoid to play the dickhunters? (playing a male protagonist is one thing, but playing a female hetero is out of question for me)
1. I don't think you can avoid playing anyone because it ties into the whole story. You will get to a point where the quests will say you need to complete other character's events in order to continue.
2. Probably Sansa and Aria, for now at least. I think all of their sexual encounters with males were based on choices you made. There is loads of lesbian content between Sansa and Aria, Sansa and Cersei, Cersei and side characters, Sansa and best friend, Aria and side-ish character. I may even be missing a few. But I think there is no 100% pure lesbian way to play this.

• Sad
Reactions: pootin and Virulenz

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
The clue is in the dialogue Arya says to herself in your second screenshot when she says maybe someone can teach her to seduce him. You need to visit Margery in her room in the evening a few times over a few days to learn the skill of seduction, which she teaches Arya. Then go back to Ned and the quest should progress.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
The clue is in the dialogue Arya says to herself in your second screenshot when she says maybe someone can teach her to seduce him. You need to visit Margery in her room in the evening a few times over a few days to learn the skill of seduction, which she teaches Arya. Then go back to Ned and the quest should progress.
Thanks. Got it. :)

Reactions: stormdrain

lester456

Nov 3, 2020
downloaded season 1 version 1.12, does it contain all the episodes in season 1?

Edit: all the arya smut seems to be gone

Last edited:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I have a question is the first part downloadable somewhere here? I cannot find it,and more important is there a walkthru for first part?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I'm not posting game here, only on and
Oh ok but so there is no free release for your games?I thought first part was old and then could be found for free...

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes