tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys how do you unlock the catelyn scenes as well as joffrey and cersei?? i couldn't even with the patch

Last edited:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Well, that was a fine waste of most of a day lol. Been playing a known-bugged version of S1 (1.12), and after spending some time searching this thread (which the dev is very prone to point out that that should be done) it's come to my attention that my day could have been saved if I'd just been playing 1.13 which fixes the aforementioned bugs.
Unfortunately, that's not going to happen, nor is the support I was planning on pledging after enjoying S1 to completion... and enjoying it I was until the only protagonist quest I could advance was Endgame.
Aaaanyways, no need to reply as I'm done here. One of the many devs I support just released a new version of their game, and I'm just itchin' to play it. Cheers!

Ps. My apologies for any perceived snarkiness. ;)

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
blowjob scene with tyrion is only if she was not too sub last episode? and i found a screenshot where she's with cersei in the whorehouse ( can see petyr behind)...where is this scene?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes