BCodr

Dec 6, 2020
g you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (th

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
New model is better in my opinion, he look tougher and harder, like strong warrior. But I'm not sure to his darker skin, on the north his skin would look like more pale in my opinion.

Hawkbit13

Jun 21, 2020
I confess I was a bit disappointed with this episode. Felt like there wasn't much content; or maybe that there wasn't much content that appealed to me. Sansa's in an awkward place for me just now because I don't want to see her with Joffrey, and I don't want to see her with Tyrion. Margaery is fantastic but she's sort of limited by being imprisoned.

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
imagine thinking you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (the file should be named 00gallery.rpy afterwards) and drop into the game's \renpy\common folder. Replace the file when it asks. Restart the game, and the gallery should be unlocked.
You sir, or ma'am, are a goddamn god.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi I want to ask (since I am new to the game) I see tags male and female protag , do we choose which we wanna play or does it switch between the 2 of them?

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Hi I want to ask (since I am new to the game) I see tags male and female protag , do we choose which we wanna play or does it switch between the 2 of them?
I think you have to play with both them, i'd personally prefer playing only as male protag, but people enjoy both and thats okay

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Are some of the characters considered "main", or is it more of many different characters' POVs and everyone fucks everyone?

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Many players complained about Jon's Snow model.

Today I tried to create better model. Tell me what do you think of it ?

View attachment 1538245

Here is reference photo

View attachment 1538250

And here - current model used in game

View attachment 1538252

Your new model is much, much closer to Kit. The only minor issues I see are those pink things in the corners of the eyes ( the lacrimal caruncle ) They are too big on your render. It makes his eyes look pushed outboard. Also, i think his face is just a wee bit too long.

When I used to sketch, back in highschool (40 years ago.. my god!) I used a triangle technique for faces. Where an inverted triangle with the top face centered on the pupils, had the bottom point right above the center of the lips. (The Philtrum). It was easy to measure the topic (like a photo) and then scale the dimensions up or down to fit your sketch. In your render, the distance is a little longer to that cleft above the lip then on the source photo.

I haven't started learning Daz yet, but I was browsing the assets and ad-ons for Daz3D and I saw one that added a measuring tool, so you could easily see key measurements on the wireframe and solid models. Something like that would probably help a lot when making a model from scratch.

Start with those key dimensions then build around them. The eyes are always the foundation of a face.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes