Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
lewdpatcher is down and since I don't know how much time it will stay like that, I prefer to ask directly here :
does someone have the incest patch for season 1 please ?

EDIT : and sorry I just realized that the patch is the same for every version, it's just a
Code:
init 1 python:
    game_is_uncensored = True

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
does anyone have the latest incest patch for bot part 1 and part 2? I get an error 521 when I go to the lewdpatcher site

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
does anyone have the latest incest patch for bot part 1 and part 2? I get an error 521 when I go to the lewdpatcher site
Really ?
ok look 2 post above this one and after that look 6 post above this one

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I'm at the end of season 1 and I can't progress further, there is only "advance other quest" in my journal but it don't feel complete, could someone tell me where ends all story for the 4 characters ?

and I've read that there is a 1.13 version that solve bug of missing stuff in 1.12
but the 1.13 is not here and the dev said
As always on my
but on his patreon :
1637723258452.png
it say 1.12 and when you click on the link it's only the version 2.4, not the 1.13

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I'm at the end of season 1 and I can't progress further, there is only "advance other quest" in my journal but it don't feel complete, could someone tell me where ends all story for the 4 characters ?

and I've read that there is a 1.13 version that solve bug of missing stuff in 1.12
but the 1.13 is not here and the dev said

but on his patreon :
View attachment 1516229
it say 1.12 and when you click on the link it's only the version 2.4, not the 1.13
Well, dev just forgot to udate this note and the link. Thank you for noticing, it is fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoddthunder

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Well, dev just fogot to udate this note and the link. Thank you for noticing, it is fixed.
sorry but it's not fixed
still no 1.13 on this link
or maybe it's in the download link but hard to tell since it's hidden behind patreon paywall
so do we need to be a patreon to have access to the 1.13 ?

and could you please answer my fist question about where the season 1 end please ? I really don't know if I should go to season 2 or if something it still missing in season 1

thank you

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
sorry but it's not fixed
still no 1.13 on this link
or maybe it's in the download link but hard to tell since it's hidden behind patreon paywall
so do we need to be a patreon to have access to the 1.13 ?
It is fixed - and yes it is precisely what you wrote- it is available for patrons
and could you please answer my fist question about where the season 1 end please ? I really don't know if I should go to season 2 or if something it still missing in season 1
It ends with Ned's story - you will see what happend to him.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
It is fixed - and yes it is precisely what you wrote- it is available for patrons

It ends with Ned's story - you will see what happend to him.
thanks you
I imagine you mean that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if it's the case, then my game is broken because it did not happen and everything is blocked on "advance other quest"

there is also a bug with sansa story, from the quest "have breakfast with arya and jeyne" I'm locked in a loop
each time I do
-have breakfast with arya and jeyne
-listen to the merchants in the throne room
-rest in your room in the evening
and then if I save here and load later, it's start again with "have breakfast with arya and jeyne"

also, I don't want to be rude or ungrateful for free stuff, but why not post the 1.13 here ? (I mean it's a piracy forum so....)
especially if the 1.13 fix the broken endings

( also I see a ton of locked scene in the gallery, I thing the sandbox part of the game is made as if you miss the right skill on the right day, it's too late to have the scene, that's the biggest problem with sandbox and why people hate this kind of stuff, it can be so easily broken )

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
also, I don't want to be rude or ungrateful for free stuff, but why not post the 1.13 here ? (I mean it's a piracy forum so....)
especially if the 1.13 fix the broken endings
I don't share game here. I only share it on my patreon and subscribestar

Last edited:
Reactions: zoddthunder

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
I am waiting for Tyrion, he is the only one who encounters all the girls, it would be a shame if he did not get any with all of them^^ (margaery, cersey, Sansa and Daenerys)
Hope you will keep it in mind as a suggestion^^

Reactions: Vamoose2020
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes