L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Your wrong, the patch is the 2nd thing i have ddl after the game folder, he was applied before starting the game.

Still far less content than the original... if you stick with the storyline, Ned do almost nothing, outside the Brothel & little with Arya (if nothing) & Sansa... what do you propose outside canon story ? no scene with Cercei/Ned or Cercei/Joffrey, no scene with Dany/viserys (nop nude scene don't count if no action) in the 1st chapter ? Tyrion is nowhere outside helping Arya to learn some skill...

in the 2nd chapter still canon story... Viserys is alive but do nothing... still no content with Tyrion/Joffrey/Cercei... so far only 1 Cercei/Jaime scene (2 or 3 in the serie & i forgot how much in the book) ?
Mircella/Sansa/Margery get almost only lesbian action... with that much of male characters ? yes Joffrey & the guard get Sansa... houra !!! (sarcastic tone), if you choice to fly Littlefinger just enslave here instead of going to the Eyrie...
Why Mircella at Kinglanding instead of Sunspear ? no Mircella/Joffrey scene ?

John story miss some content... why Catelyn is at Black castle, where is Rob, quid to the Purple Wedding ? if Rob is still alive so she must be at Winterfell with the rest of the Stark family...
Why Ramsay is here too ? Melissandre here too ? when she must be with Stanis ? skipped Stanis story... vanished....
That too much out-of-the-blue, the second before you stick to the canon story but the later you not...

Where is Arya path ? when she try to escape Kinglanding after Ned execution ?

So in the end no i don't see improvement/change compared to original story... nothing new... no sided path... either you stick too much with the canon either we don't have enough free-will with the characters pool...
If you'd like to influence the game content, go sign up as a patron. The author does pay attention to suggestions from those who actually contribute towards the development of the game. If you're just going to sit here and complain about a game that you got for free courtesy of a pirate, then perhaps you should just go and find a different game.

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
If you'd like to influence the game content, go sign up as a patron. The author does pay attention to suggestions from those who actually contribute towards the development of the game. If you're just going to sit here and complain about a game that you got for free courtesy of a pirate, then perhaps you should just go and find a different game.
1st i don't complain, i post my pov. If it was my 5th or 10th post complaining out the game i would have understand your reply, but here i fail... do i'm not allowed to write here ? i it mandatory to write only good review & telling all is great & pink ?

2nd i would like to become patron but my bank would don't allow it (no money, yes i'm a low life jobless who live on the society back :p)

The game itself is good, & the author have reply about his limited resources & capacity to develop the game (thing i can understand)

• Angry
Reactions: sparton297

Looser12n12

Apr 16, 2021
Well, we are working hard in making the game supporters want. We offer some choice but withough having hugely branching paths that even AAA open world games do not allow its not possible to achieve. Our team has 1 writter, 1 person doing the image s/animation and 1 making it into a computer game.

On specifics:
2nd Chapter: Viserys is not a POV character and at his best is a very one dimensional character. Sansa has had plenty of male action, Myrcella is only just in in the game. We made choices to reduce the cast and story to a managable level to try and give us a chance to make it work. We are offering two different paths with Sansa......
Subscribers did make choices about Ned's and Viserys faith.
The more subscribers we get the more ambitious the game design can be.
All help is appreciated!
What kind of paths for sansa?

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
1st i don't complain, i post my pov. If it was my 5th or 10th post complaining out the game i would have understand your reply, but here i fail... do i'm not allowed to write here ? i it mandatory to write only good review & telling all is great & pink ?
Of course not. But in your two previous posts, you didn't have one single positive thing to say about the game. Had you mixed in "this was good, but I wish there had been more X," the comments would have come across far less in terms of "complaint" and far more in terms of "here are my thoughts." Instead, your posts were a long, long list of all the content that you thought should be in the game but weren't.

2nd i would like to become patron but my bank would don't allow it (no money, yes i'm a low life jobless who live on the society back :p)
Amazing how many people here sing the same tale - that $1/month is going to break them. But, let's leave that aside. The author does have supporters, and regularly polls them in terms of where they want him to take the game. Hence my comment about "if you want to influence the game." Be glad that you can even play it - since the author doesn't release a "free" version of the game, the only reason you got to see it at all was the generosity of someone who is contributing.

The game itself is good, & the author have reply about his limited resources & capacity to develop the game (thing i can understand)
Finally a positive comment! Sort of. Since you're a new member here, you probably don't realize that the VAST majority of the games you see here are the efforts of 1-3 people in their spare time, not a huge creative team with unlimited resources and time. So, when reviewing any other game, I would suggest that you start on the assumption that they, too, are a 1-2 person team and set your expectations accordingly.

Bottom line: I think people underestimate how much time authors put into games, and how hurtful purely negative posts can be to them.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: S1 1.15c + IC

Size: 403 MB

Version: S2 E10d + IC + Gallery unlock

Size 623 MiB

Version: S3 E06 + IC + Gallery Unlock

Size 636 MB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Two questions:
  1. How much does every choice matter? I’m talking about ones like scold Arya vs. Sansa, lie/tell the truth to Cersei about knowing who the murderer is, etc.
  2. You have to be in the right place at the right time of day to advance quests, but do you also have set number of days to complete said quests?
Sorry, the lack of walkthrough is making me sort of anxious.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
How much does every choice matter? I’m talking about ones like scold Arya vs. Sansa, lie/tell the truth to Cersei about knowing who the murderer is, etc.
Not every choice matter.

You have to be in the right place at the right time of day to advance quests, but do you also have set number of days to complete said quests?
No, there is no day limits

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Not every choice matter.
As FF says, some just give you different dialog. But things like skills can matter. Some content is only enabled if skill levels are above a certain point.

No, there is no day limits
To expand, there are no "you must completely this within a certain number of days" and, at least at present, there are no "this doesn't appear until N days after you do that."

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
one scene that is hard to get is Arya and Sansa forced one in the city center after meeting Alayaya when sandor saves them, if Arya has high Swordmanship you will not get the scene but sometimes Sansa simply goes alone and you will not get to choose (happened to me having Arya at lv 1 sword ).

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is there a walkthrough path to get Sansa to not be abused by all
Sansa should not become a whore / Tyrions wife or abused by Joffrey
and did Joffrey not get poisened at a celebration - is this not in this story or is this story only to get the worst treatment of the women in it

• Angry
Reactions: Jeancul

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Is there a walkthrough path to get Sansa to not be abused by all
There isn't a walkthrough.

Sansa should not become a whore / Tyrions wife or abused by Joffrey
and did Joffrey not get poisened at a celebration - is this not in this story or is this story only to get the worst treatment of the women in it
If you're expecting this game to follow the actual GoT closely, you should go elsewhere. This is an adult game "inspired by" GoT, not a recreation of the actual stories. The author polls his supporters regularly for what they want to seen happen, and then implements that. So "should" has nothing to do it it - the story will conform in some places (Ned getting executed) and deviate in others, all based on the whims of the supporter and the author.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There isn't a walkthrough.

If you're expecting this game to follow the actual GoT closely, you should go elsewhere. This is an adult game "inspired by" GoT, not a recreation of the actual stories. The author polls his supporters regularly for what they want to seen happen, and then implements that. So "should" has nothing to do it it - the story will conform in some places (Ned getting executed) and deviate in others, all based on the whims of the supporter and the author.
I'm not expecting anything, but to be real, Sansa is a Lady and as such does not deserve to be abused - there should be a way to avoid all these despicable attacks on her - there should at least be a path to get her out of the kings Landing sespool

Reactions: magistrate

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I'm not expecting anything, but to be real, Sansa is a Lady and as such does not deserve to be abused - there should be a way to avoid all these despicable attacks on her - there should at least be a path to get her out of the kings Landing sespool
Well, then, as the saying goes, "prepare to be disappointed..."

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
If anything I’d be more interested in seeing it diverge more from the source material. Wasn’t a fan of Ned’s story ending up in the same place.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
If anything I’d be more interested in seeing it diverge more from the source material. Wasn’t a fan of Ned’s story ending up in the same place.
Become a patron and vote. There was a pool about Ned's and Viserys faith.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Become a patron and vote. There was a pool about Ned's and Viserys faith.
I was actually a patron for a while and voted to spare Ned, so ultimately it meant nothing.

And then I saw that the plan for Season 2 featured Jon Snow, the only other male protagonist, in a smaller role. So it seems like the game is going in a direction that really I couldn’t influence in any meaningful way.

Last edited:
Reactions: pkripem
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes