Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
How to get jorah's footjob scene ?
Not 100% sure, but it happens during the 'relax in your tent' quest of this Dany chapter where he says he needs no reward and there may be a choice to reward him or accept he truly needs none. My first playthrough I got the choice, the 2nd I didn't. The only variable I'm aware of changing was the assassins being sent, but there may be some other trigger... sorry I'm not more help.

Reactions: GoldenTales

GoldenTales

Oct 2, 2021
Not 100% sure, but it happens during the 'relax in your tent' quest of this Dany chapter where he says he needs no reward and there may be a choice to reward him or accept he truly needs none. My first playthrough I got the choice, the 2nd I didn't. The only variable I'm aware of changing was the assassins being sent, but there may be some other trigger... sorry I'm not more help.
Yes I agree I think it has to do with the assassins

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
FunFiction
When you arrive at the point where whatever you do with Sansa it says rest in your room, you cannot go father right?

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
So i have tried this game (both 1st & 2nd season)... outside Ned who can fuck Sansa the story keep too much with the normal serie from HBO... not that much nude scenes, neither sex scene (no Arya anal or oral isn't sex imo), no sex scene with dany & her brother... (even light bdsm) no Mom/son sex with Cercei... you can't change charaters destiny...

in the end so far this game is not even worth the 18+ from XXX-game as it as not more lewds scenes than you can see in the public HBO serie (even the lewd/almost nude outfits isn't that much).... very disappointed...

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
So i have tried this game (both 1st & 2nd season)... outside Ned who can fuck Sansa the story keep too much with the normal serie from HBO... not that much nude scenes, neither sex scene (no Arya anal or oral isn't sex imo), no sex scene with dany & her brother... (even light bdsm) no Mom/son sex with Cercei... you can't change charaters destiny...

in the end so far this game is not even worth the 18+ from XXX-game as it as not more lewds scenes than you can see in the public HBO serie (even the lewd/almost nude outfits isn't that much).... very disappointed...
I'm sure you played vanilla version not full one. Apply patch - check FAQ . Try it and write your opinion again

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenTales

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
wuould have preferred to have a choice in what to do with Dany in the last episode when she entered Vys tent. oral-anal and sex, with maybe one leading to a bad ending like 1 episode.

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
I'm sure you played vanilla version not full one. Apply patch - check FAQ . Try it and write your opinion again
Your wrong, the patch is the 2nd thing i have ddl after the game folder, he was applied before starting the game.

Still far less content than the original... if you stick with the storyline, Ned do almost nothing, outside the Brothel & little with Arya (if nothing) & Sansa... what do you propose outside canon story ? no scene with Cercei/Ned or Cercei/Joffrey, no scene with Dany/viserys (nop nude scene don't count if no action) in the 1st chapter ? Tyrion is nowhere outside helping Arya to learn some skill...

in the 2nd chapter still canon story... Viserys is alive but do nothing... still no content with Tyrion/Joffrey/Cercei... so far only 1 Cercei/Jaime scene (2 or 3 in the serie & i forgot how much in the book) ?
Mircella/Sansa/Margery get almost only lesbian action... with that much of male characters ? yes Joffrey & the guard get Sansa... houra !!! (sarcastic tone), if you choice to fly Littlefinger just enslave here instead of going to the Eyrie...
Why Mircella at Kinglanding instead of Sunspear ? no Mircella/Joffrey scene ?

John story miss some content... why Catelyn is at Black castle, where is Rob, quid to the Purple Wedding ? if Rob is still alive so she must be at Winterfell with the rest of the Stark family...
Why Ramsay is here too ? Melissandre here too ? when she must be with Stanis ? skipped Stanis story... vanished....
That too much out-of-the-blue, the second before you stick to the canon story but the later you not...

Where is Arya path ? when she try to escape Kinglanding after Ned execution ?

So in the end no i don't see improvement/change compared to original story... nothing new... no sided path... either you stick too much with the canon either we don't have enough free-will with the characters pool...

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Well, we are working hard in making the game supporters want. We offer some choice but withough having hugely branching paths that even AAA open world games do not allow its not possible to achieve. Our team has 1 writter, 1 person doing the image s/animation and 1 making it into a computer game.

On specifics:
2nd Chapter: Viserys is not a POV character and at his best is a very one dimensional character. Sansa has had plenty of male action, Myrcella is only just in in the game. We made choices to reduce the cast and story to a managable level to try and give us a chance to make it work. We are offering two different paths with Sansa......
Subscribers did make choices about Ned's and Viserys faith.
The more subscribers we get the more ambitious the game design can be.
All help is appreciated!

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Your wrong, the patch is the 2nd thing i have ddl after the game folder, he was applied before starting the game.

Still far less content than the original... if you stick with the storyline, Ned do almost nothing, outside the Brothel & little with Arya (if nothing) & Sansa... what do you propose outside canon story ? no scene with Cercei/Ned or Cercei/Joffrey, no scene with Dany/viserys (nop nude scene don't count if no action) in the 1st chapter ? Tyrion is nowhere outside helping Arya to learn some skill...

in the 2nd chapter still canon story... Viserys is alive but do nothing... still no content with Tyrion/Joffrey/Cercei... so far only 1 Cercei/Jaime scene (2 or 3 in the serie & i forgot how much in the book) ?
Mircella/Sansa/Margery get almost only lesbian action... with that much of male characters ? yes Joffrey & the guard get Sansa... houra !!! (sarcastic tone), if you choice to fly Littlefinger just enslave here instead of going to the Eyrie...
Why Mircella at Kinglanding instead of Sunspear ? no Mircella/Joffrey scene ?

John story miss some content... why Catelyn is at Black castle, where is Rob, quid to the Purple Wedding ? if Rob is still alive so she must be at Winterfell with the rest of the Stark family...
Why Ramsay is here too ? Melissandre here too ? when she must be with Stanis ? skipped Stanis story... vanished....
That too much out-of-the-blue, the second before you stick to the canon story but the later you not...

Where is Arya path ? when she try to escape Kinglanding after Ned execution ?

So in the end no i don't see improvement/change compared to original story... nothing new... no sided path... either you stick too much with the canon either we don't have enough free-will with the characters pool...
If you'd like to influence the game content, go sign up as a patron. The author does pay attention to suggestions from those who actually contribute towards the development of the game. If you're just going to sit here and complain about a game that you got for free courtesy of a pirate, then perhaps you should just go and find a different game.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes