2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
Does someone know what kind of beastiality is in the game? Is it just dragons, or is there anything else? And is it only a few scenes?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Whores of Thrones 2 [S2 Ep.5] [FunFictionArt] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 791 MB / 380 MB - WhoresOfThrones2-S2E05.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 755 MB / 346 MB - WhoresOfThrones2-S2E05.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

GoldenTales

Oct 2, 2021
Does someone know what kind of beastiality is in the game? Is it just dragons, or is there anything else? And is it only a few scenes?
I believe there is female-wolf sex

Bran, Rickon, Robb Stark ? Are they in the story ?
No after Ned's death is skirts over Robb, for the most part a lot of the Stark story takes place in King's Landing

dont have ARYA, AGAIN !!!!!!
Check season 1 there's pages and pages of scenes with her

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Kinda stuck on getting some of the scenes for Sansa unlocked. Can anyone help? I'm missing the Jayne Joffrey BJ, Sansa Harald BJ and then all the group sex scenes as well. Which choices do I have to make to get them?

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
How do you play the next episode ?( i just finished with Cersei at the beginning of the game )

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
Kinda stuck on getting some of the scenes for Sansa unlocked. Can anyone help? I'm missing the Jayne Joffrey BJ, Sansa Harald BJ and then all the group sex scenes as well. Which choices do I have to make to get them?
for sansa, she get the dungeon episode alone if she agreed to cersei proposal and generally was sub. if she refused and was against cersei in the dungeon joff will also get Jeyne.
How do I unlock suretha's sex scene and the kinava fisting one? I've tried everything I can think and played through episode 5 like 3 times now... unless you have to visit a location that has no one at it, or you have to rely on a hidden dice roll, I'm at a loss... I've tried for example appeasing your brother as well as not appeasing him.... I've taken the drug and not taken the drug, I've tried all three merchants as choices...

etc..

I figured out how to unlock all the other scenes so easily, I know I could cheat to see them, but I'm curious how they fit into the proper plot...

edit: hmm, if I've tried every permutation of episode 5, maybe there's a flag set during episode 1 that unlocks these in episode 5? I didn't replay episode 1 for the episode 5 release, because well, it would've meant replaying 2-4 as well.

for dany if she stand up to vys in 1 episode you will get the choice in the 5
(if she keep vis happy during the bath) when dany and doreah go to his tent but lose the jorah scene.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
for sansa, she get the dungeon episode alone if she agreed to cersei proposal and generally was sub. if she refused and was against cersei in the dungeon joff will also get Jeyne.

for dany if she stand up to vys in 1 episode you will get the choice in the 5
(if she keep vis happy during the bath) when dany and doreah go to his tent but lose the jorah scene.
Actually what I was doing wrong was sending assassins via cersei to dany. That blocked both scenes for me. Going back to episode 4 and changing that unlocked them (I must've already done as you suggested in episode 1 though.)

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Great update! Next time, Margaery! And it better have some Lady Olenna action! :devilish:

PS: With some of the images in this update I still haven't given up hope that there will be Arya episodes this season!

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes