Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
can somebody pleeeeeeeeeease tell me how to download the full version first season step by step, I have been trying for days. pls tell me.
On the OP, clic on the spoiler: Complete Season 01v1.12:
HowtoDL.jpg
Then choose the OS (Winbdos / Linux / Mac / Android) your are using and dl the zip file from one of the provider.
Unzip the file and launch the binary that works on your OS .

Have fun.

pussyboiiii8

Oct 29, 2020
I have downloaded this link before and played it, but it won’t give me the full version. It has a bunch of scenes missing. Can you tell me what to do when I download it to get the complete version.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I have downloaded this link before and played it, but it won’t give me the full version. It has a bunch of scenes missing. Can you tell me what to do when I download it to get the complete version.
you need the incest patch and plus you have switch around chaacters and check their logs every time to continue the story.

Reactions: Tulrek

pussyboiiii8

Oct 29, 2020
can you pls tell me how to do the incest patch. I am not very good at computer stuff and i would really like to play this game. if you could walk me through how to do the incest patch that would be great.

iamblob420

Jun 20, 2021
can you pls tell me how to do the incest patch. I am not very good at computer stuff and i would really like to play this game. if you could walk me through how to do the incest patch that would be great.
Download the patch file.

copy it

Open the main folder of the game ----- > Go to "Game" Folder -----> Paste the file in game folder.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I'm sorry if the question have already been asked.
I cannot go farther in Sansa's route. The guide says rest in your room.
Is there anything else to do (I've fully educated Myrcella) ?

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
i suppose you should just wait for a week after the last patreon release since there will be surely some last minute subscribers

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes