FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
can the beta prologue still be found? the one with dracarys and vincest where Dany blows Vis while he's waiting for Drogo.
No, the last version was censored - Daenerys was replaced with servant girl. I have this beta, but this scene is changed.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
i want to see more with the starks and please make it clear vision to the penetration
So, go to SubscribeStar or Patreon, sign up, and express your wishes there. The author is going to pay a lot more attention to his supporters than to random posts on a pirate site forum.

Reactions: oaiki
Jun 1, 2020
In season 1 i am struck in a point where it just shows advance other quests in the journal for all the characters. What to do? The journal doesn't give any hints or such.

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
Try picking a different choice over a saved game, if you for example play the honorable with ned, you will not get most of his scene (since most of his are incest) so story wont progress, same with Sansa if you try to play the pure lady with her...

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Try picking a different choice over a saved game, if you for example play the honorable with ned, you will not get most of his scene (since most of his are incest) so story wont progress, same with Sansa if you try to play the pure lady with her...
There were fixes made to Season 1 after Season 2 was started. Those addressed some of the "dead ends" in Season 1. But, AFAIK, 1.13 of Season 1 was never released here.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So first time downloader, do i start with season 1? or does season 2 have all content to date?
It's rather like the show. Season 2 follows Season 1. They're separate content.

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
Played a bit of S1 while waiting for Dany next episode...and i should say that she could have been explored so much more...for example while Vis is "inspecting" her in the bath, a bit of groping there, or helping Doreah with her lessons...so many possibilities lol^^ too bad i'm sh-t at this thing or i would try^^
Am i the only one who hopes for a lot of Vis/Dany? she's too hot when she's submissive...

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
funny how i have more hope for this game ending than for the books at this point lol, thinking maybe dany will get to the dragons this time?^^

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes