caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Whores of Thrones 2 [S2 Ep.4] APK -

Reactions: Chriss67210
May 31, 2020
Choices you made in the previous Sansa episode make that scene available or not.
I am in the first season, I believe also the First Episode, perhaps second.
Are you saying it's intended behavior to get locked and be unable to continue any quest? If not, what the hell do I do in this situation?

My minor apologies for clogging up the thread, I'm just extremely frustrated.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I am in the first season, I believe also the First Episode, perhaps second.
Are you saying it's intended behavior to get locked and be unable to continue any quest? If not, what the hell do I do in this situation?

My minor apologies for clogging up the thread, I'm just extremely frustrated.
The last version of this game was v 1.13 - we fixed some errors there. Contact me on or if you are playing v 1.13 and I will gladly help you with your problem.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So if there is a way that Dany's brother doesn't die is there a way to have the same happen to Ned? Or is his fate sealed in the game?

Фарт

Jul 5, 2021
Скажите, что вы решили делать с Уэзерисом? Умрет он или нет?

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
i really hoped for the Mad Bro to survive...meek Daenerys is a lot more hot than dominatrix Daenerys^^
it offers also more possibility.... loved the scene from the prologue ( when they where called wincest and dracarys ) when viserys was waiting for drogo and dany was blowing him...too bad i cant find the game

Reactions: FunFiction

Фарт

Jul 5, 2021
Yes, I am also sorry that he will die. Without him, the story of Daenerys will be boring and ordinary. Everything will go linearly as in the sereal. It would be much more interesting if he had survived.

Last edited:
Reactions: mymoon and MArcx

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Another example of why devs shouldn't ask patrons what to do.
Well, without their support, this game wouldn't exist. If someone wants to have an influence on the fate of the characters from this game, just support this game.

Reactions: Kagrra

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
There are no Cersei/male scene in ch4 other than Jamie? plenty of F/F with Jeyne, Sansa and Margaery but i would have liked some Tywin, Tyrion or Joff also. should i visit joff chamber after some specific quest? liked the jamie scene^^
Yeah too many lesbian scenes with Cersei which is a shame since the renders are fantastic, she should be fucking loads of male characters to get her way, guards and all that also Cersei should've definitely fucked Ned in S1 after he touched her...led to nowhere and got killed lol

the deepthroat scene with Jaime was the best scene in the game tho, hardcore stuff like that suits Cersei to a T

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For what it is worth .. Neds whole stake in confronting Cersi is her non marital allegiancies.
So she would just tease and leave everyone hanging just as she does with her husband.
No wonder The boar king is forced to go to the brothel, much like Ned is - not getting any at home.
On the other hand, corrupting a hoast of courtesans for her sons, who are clueless and darn inadequate,
shows the level of egotistic maniacal power hunger that consumes her:
She wants to be given free reign by instating her sons, but lacks the skills to groom them 4 it.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes