Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Links work just fine ... look and you shall see:
Whores of Thrones [v1.12] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 933 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 443 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 425 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Whores of Thrones 2 [S2 Ep.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 642 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 299 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
i want to try this game out
but links for season 1 is not working
please help
thanks
Game oN!

ferodark

Mar 15, 2018
Hello the tag say Incest .. what can Incest will be there ? just B and S ? or theres is other ?

i only watch GOT till S3

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
Cant really wait to see what's about episode 5 with Dany. While i doubt there will be new characters, maybe she will interact more with Jorah? Other than he and CrazyBro i dont really see who else could be^^

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Cant really wait to see what's about episode 5 with Dany. While i doubt there will be new characters, maybe she will interact more with Jorah? Other than he and CrazyBro i dont really see who else could be^^
All of this and also we will speed up her story.
Hello,is the newest update S2 EP4 include from S1 or i still need to play S1
S2 doesn't include the S1.

Feb 17, 2021
I've just finished s2 Dani & Jon episode, really like all the choices (y) especially the Ramsay hunt part.
Hopefully Funfiction will give us a Jon & Ygritte & Hagritte 3some scene as a conclusion for the route)

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFiction

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
here's a suggestion, Daenerys in the evening goes to her room to rest, can choose to leave the light on or not, if she leaves it on, she will see Jorah or Viserys entering the tent (in this case maybe she could be forced by Viserys who in turn could be killed by Drogo or asked for more pleasure by Jorah, again another possible choice), if not she will be fooled in thinking is Drogo and be aware only when is too late or even be unaware the whole time...possible bad ending if Drogo should come in, but would be better if not.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
hi friends, sorry but not find in the discussion. Is it possible to find an unlock gallery patch for season 1? thx

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
Kinda curious about what % is episode 5 right now, since it was said that Dany was the MC of this episode i'm really waiting for it...Should say that Dany/Vis is one of my fav pairing in this game, if only cause i love how SubDany appears during their scenes^^

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Kinda curious about what % is episode 5 right now, since it was said that Dany was the MC of this episode i'm really waiting for it...Should say that Dany/Vis is one of my fav pairing in this game, if only cause i love how SubDany appears during their scenes^^
Can't say in % yet. All I can say is that 100 images and 19 animations is complete.

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
is there any sex scene for arya in season one ?
yes more than one depending on your choice, for example leaving her swordmanship to 0 and then unlocking a certain quest with sansa, or at the ending after Ned inprisonment...you should just make the right(or wrong depending on the scene) choice^^

Btw my only hope is to see one scene between Vis and Dany with actual ending without interruption (Charging Drogo or whatever lol) or a Tyrion-Cersei scene...

Govind69

May 20, 2020
yes more than one depending on your choice, for example leaving her swordmanship to 0 and then unlocking a certain quest with sansa, or at the ending after Ned inprisonment...you should just make the right(or wrong depending on the scene) choice^^

Btw my only hope is to see one scene between Vis and Dany with actual ending without interruption (Charging Drogo or whatever lol) or a Tyrion-Cersei scene...
depending on choice :cautious:, any walkthroughs here ? i tried several times. nothing happened

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes