FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
We have a poll today.

Should Viserys die ?

here or

This time you will decide about Viserys fate.

Apr 27, 2021
We have a poll today.

Should Viserys die ?

here or

Viserys must die.
guess his death will be less iconic than in the serie, but I'm sure it will be much funnier. ;)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to Missandei "entering the game". I've got the impression you'll make very good "interactions" beetween her and our favourite queen!

solokoot

Feb 2, 2018
When and where is the screenshot from the first page where Joffrey is holding Cersei's foot while she is asleep? I think i missed that one..?

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
We have a poll today.

Should Viserys die ?

here or

honestly I rather enjoyed seeing Dany submit to her brother - kill him if you wish but consider some kissing action between viserys and dany - thatd be hot

also my god that cersei jamie kiss was hawttt - keep up the good work g

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunFiction

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
i would prefer viserys train a bit his sister before his demise, he should have done so before even drogo appeared. i would really like a sex scene between the 2 targs without drogo interrupting and killing vis.
btw for the dream scene do you intend the jeoff/cersei scene? if so check when during the night joff is in cersei chamber and accept the wine.
if there is another scene i dont know

Last edited:

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
how can I unlock the dark dreams and Sansa surprise scene?
For Sansa, you need to keep visiting her room, and will eventually trigger it. I did it after finishing the update (that is, after having seen the banner telling you it's over, etc.), but I don't know whether that's a requirement.

Reactions: JohnPaxson
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes