userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
great game, still like i said before, i think that some characters could have been more developed, like Viserys training Dany with Dorea instead of the bad end scene, or Tyrion or Ned tricking Cersei to blindfold herself thinking he was Jamie with a secret letter (maybe an side quest if you befriend Varys enough?^^ using one of his little birds). For Sansa and Arya no complaints, but i really feel that Cersei and Daenerys should have gotten more^^ i love sub dany

Reactions: Xypher

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Whores of Thrones 2 [S2 Ep.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 642 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 299 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I wish Ned was still alive in the game instead of dying like in the show and the books. It'd been hot if Ned remained Hand and had the opportunity to bang Cersei and put her on her place.

Tyrion or Ned tricking Cersei to blindfold herself thinking he was Jamie with a secret letter (maybe an side quest if you befriend Varys enough?^^ using one of his little birds).
That would have been hot.

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
There are no Cersei/male scene in ch4 other than Jamie? plenty of F/F with Jeyne, Sansa and Margaery but i would have liked some Tywin, Tyrion or Joff also. should i visit joff chamber after some specific quest? liked the jamie scene^^

Reactions: Sasuke92
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes