RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Probably a dumb question but is there a 'scene' gallery? As in not just CG animation, but with the text and all that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You choose the head you wanna play as .. but be warned, just like the series,
this game follows many chars, be it male or female,
so only playing as sansa 4 example, it means you will get a shorter episode than intended.
Tell me, is it necessary to play for a guy? I'm sick of playing for guys. I psychologically can't stand them : like a tickle. Funny.

So, can this game be played only by a female character ?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Probably a dumb question but is there a 'scene' gallery? As in not just CG animation, but with the text and all that.
No, only in Strip Card Game
FunFiction will we be seeing arya in ep4?
In Season 03
hopefully more arya pycelle stuff
She is no longer in the city so, no.
also do consider adding some kissing renders between the gal and the guys - it makes everything hotter :)
It is done and will be in this 04 episode

Reactions: Arthur Curry
May 31, 2020
I think I'm stuck. First game, all the quests say to progress other quests, I don't know how to proceed. The only thing I can do is learn spying with Arya, but I don't know how.

Help?

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I think I'm stuck. First game, all the quests say to progress other quests, I don't know how to proceed. The only thing I can do is learn spying with Arya, but I don't know how.

Help?
You have to complete quest from the rest of characters in game, than you will unlock quests for others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pootin

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
finally found cat scene with jon, simply visit her before meeting ramsey and after having sex with Sura...
for daeny is fun that if you complete also the "foot" training, you will not have the bad end

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
still cant seem to unlock any scene with ned and cersei in s1. i suppose it should be in the throne room after the funeral while cersei is with jamie...

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
thanks, dunno why i was sure there was a scene there, is Ned was dishonorable enough, where he would jump out and be blackmailed to be silent for a "price"...the only thing i disliked from 1 season was the lack of cersei scene with other characters.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babe, awesome as always, thank you so much.

Should this not be a bother, could you maybe do somehting like a copyright / ad campaign alluring text about this update?

Like: This brand new episode of the Whores of thrones, you will be ”such and such” doing ”such and such” with ”such and such”.

The thrones series had teasers every time and ads and abundant talks before every episode premiered.

Have fun !

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes